Matty
MDCelticsFan
sinus007
RosalieTCeltics
9 posters

Go down

BLEACHER REPORT Empty BLEACHER REPORT

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon May 07, 2012 12:28 pm

I don't know if any of you read this website, but there is an article there that says that Rondo is the biggest threat to the Heat getting to the finals.
I find this funny, the Celtics are definitely in the Heat's heads!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

BLEACHER REPORT Empty Re: BLEACHER REPORT

Post by sinus007 Mon May 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Rosalie,
I believe you're talking about this
If yes, it's on Yahoo.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Mon May 07, 2012 1:36 pm

The play that Rondo doesn't forget is the cheap shot Riley's puppet Wade gave him that caused the elbow dislocation and squashed any chances the C's had of upending the Heat last season's playoffs. It looked to be deliberate and pre meditated to the point that Wade figured since he had the chance he would use it to derail Rondo. Too bad the C's don't have a Maurice Lucas or Luke Jackson type enforcer to render payback to give Wade man a "D" on his report card for downright painful. I hope Rajon gets a chance to exact revenge on sunny South Beach Sons of B--ches this year. The article paints Rondo as courageous which indeed he was and is. Hasleem or Anthony could try that this year on Rajon so he must pick and choose his spots to penetrate. If the stars allign, I could see Rondo being a level 5 hurricane that would hit South Beach in about 2 1/2 or 3 weeks. Miami must not overlook Larry's boys from the Hoosier state. They are formidable to say the least, and by the way, the Hawks are still around too for the C's to dispose of. Doug Collins will have the Sixers ready to run. Potentially that could be a series that could fatigue the Celts. Nothing looks as good as egg on the face of Mebron James, and Riley's puppet Wade. Well, the chants of the Garden crowd to Kobe of, "You're Not Jordan," are rather sweet too!

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Mon May 07, 2012 2:52 pm

that injury to rondo would've never happened if'n Perkins had been on the floor in a celtics jersey..

just sayin..
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Mon May 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Matty:

Right you are! Perkins would have been better insurance than Dennis Haysbert and All State for Rondo in that case.

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Mon May 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Matty wrote:that injury to rondo would've never happened if'n Perkins had been on the floor in a celtics jersey..

just sayin..

May have still happened but at a price.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon May 07, 2012 3:11 pm

I am tired of hearing how wonderful Dwayne Wade is. Sure, he is a great basketball player, but...he is very dirty. All everyone wants to do is throw dirt on KG, take a look at this guy, he has done some lousy things on the court.
As far as I am concerned, Rondo is in their head, and would play great against them. But, let's get through Atlanta first
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Mon May 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Wade orchestrated everything for the unison of he, James and Bosh from the '08 Olympics on so that Riley would be shielded from tampering which Gilbert, the Cavs owner was still trying to prove at one point. Riley pulls Wade's strings or has his hand up his a$$. Wade feels that since he's got a hot starlet girlfriend he can do anything he pleases. Payback is a, well something that rhymes with stitch.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue May 08, 2012 8:02 am

Dwayne Wade is a dirty piece of shit, cheap shot artist, Danny better notify league for a lookout, the guy didn't even apologize to Rondo or Kobe Bryant after breaking his nose. How does he get away with nothing after tackling Rondo, imagine if Perk grabbed somebodys arm and pulled them to the floor like that? Riley would be all over media like crazy.....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Tue May 08, 2012 8:53 am

Hey Cowens:

Just for the record, I've never seen a clean piece of shit! (LOL)

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 am

Celts want to play Miami so bad they can taste it, especially Rondo. He may go triple double on them in all 4 games of the Celtics sweep.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Tue May 08, 2012 11:34 am

I don't think Stern would do anything to Wade or James. He'd let them get away with murder. When Wade broke Bryant's nose nothing was done and Bryant is just as league-protected as Wade. I bet Wade and James could start an NBA version of Bounty Gate and go unpunished.

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue May 08, 2012 11:54 am

Who was it that Wade shoved off the court during a play this year? He never even got a foul called for it, it was a flagrant 2 as far as I can remember.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Tue May 08, 2012 11:59 am

worcester wrote:Celts want to play Miami so bad they can taste it, especially Rondo. He may go triple double on them in all 4 games of the Celtics sweep.

I like the way you think!

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Tue May 08, 2012 12:02 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Who was it that Wade shoved off the court during a play this year? He never even got a foul called for it, it was a flagrant 2 as far as I can remember.

It was RIP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjh5N1zVGgU

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue May 08, 2012 12:53 pm

did you listen to those announcers??? there was no intent there???????Right!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by tardust Tue May 08, 2012 1:38 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Who was it that Wade shoved off the court during a play this year? He never even got a foul called for it, it was a flagrant 2 as far as I can remember.

Don't remember exactly what happened but I think he took a couple of cheap shots at Pierce during the playoffs.
tardust
tardust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down