Vegas Summer League, Game whatever vs Bucks

5 posters

Go down

Vegas Summer League, Game whatever vs Bucks Empty Vegas Summer League, Game whatever vs Bucks

Post by bobheckler Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Combo blah blah and post game blah
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Vegas Summer League, Game whatever vs Bucks Empty Re: Vegas Summer League, Game whatever vs Bucks

Post by sinus007 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Hi,
Just finished watching the first half, looking at the Celtics.
Same usual suspects: Melo, JS, Joseph, Chistmas and Smith.
I haven't paid much attention to Smith in Orl but I like his game today.

AK

sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Vegas Summer League, Game whatever vs Bucks Empty Re: Vegas Summer League, Game whatever vs Bucks

Post by dboss Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:56 am

Watching the game now.

Sully rebounds well in traffic.

Nice to see Rondo sitting behind the bench. Never seen him look happier.

Important game for several players.

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:46 am

Rondo must be excited, knows hes got depth at the 2 and 3 and alot of runners and shooters and cutters, hes gonna have his best year.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:17 am

Cow, you got that right. Rondo's Christmas came early, and I'm not talking about the player Christmas, though I'd sure like to see Danny sign him.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:12 pm

worce we can go really small with Rondo, AB/Terry, Lee/Joseph/Green....well Green isn't that small, but you get the idea, we should be fast and deep enough to run teams off the floor.....also want to see KG at the 4 with either Melo or Collins.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 pm

http://www.nba.com/summer-league/games/20120721/MILBOS/gameinfo.html#nbaGIboxscore

Didn't see the game.

Boxscore-wise,

Joseph had an off shooting night, 3-11, 0-3 from 3.

Xmas didn't, with 17 on 4-8 and 3-5 from 3. 7 boards and 6 assists make for a goooood night for Dionte. The 5 TOs mar it.

Sully with 11 boards but 3-11 shooting. I've been noticing his shooting has been really bad the last week. 10-12 from the line, though. Nice having someone who is good at drawing contact and fouls and making them pay.

Jamar Smith was 5-16, 2-9 from 3.

Overall, we shot 33% for the game. And we still only lost by 1.

Tonight's the last game of the summer league. I seem to remember hearing Danny say that he has plans for the players that are under contract (Sully, Melo, Joseph and Smith) in the interim between summer league and camp. Working with coaches, etc.

We still need another center. Other than that, we're good.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Ooops. I should read the news first. We just signed Jason Collins.

Ok, so there's our center.

4 deep, if you consider Wilcox a center, which I don't.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Cow, As a mark of Rondo's greatness, we'll see Green and Terry and Lee have hallmark years. Even Collins may score a few points.

The Ventures had an instrumental way back in the day called "Walk Don't Run." This team will be just the opposite. More iike Del Shannon's "Runaway."
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down