Odds/winning a title????

4 posters

Go down

Odds/winning a title???? Empty Odds/winning a title????

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:53 pm

I am on my way on Sunday to Las Vegas for a five day vacation. I will, I guarantee you, place a bet on the Celtics winning the title. Last week, while going through some papers and things I found my ticket from last year's season. My friend had gone to Vegas and he came home with a ticket for me.
I had forgotten all about it during the season with all that went on. Wasn't worth much, but it would have been a treat! Many will say this is wishful thinking, but ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Talk to you all when I return. Have a good week!

Love
Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Odds/winning a title???? Empty Re: Odds/winning a title????

Post by Matty Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:44 pm

love vegas... have fun darling!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:09 am

Have a great time, Rosalie. I know how much you love it out there, and I have this vision of you dancing on the roulette table. All the best, and I expect both of you to remain safe.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Well, no dancing on tables took place, but a great time, just forgot about everything and everyone for a few days.

The odds at the Mirage Sports Pub were 10-1 for the Celtics to win the title.
The guys there told me that Miami is the leading team to win, followed by, who else, the Lakers. I told them that was all wrong because the Celtics would beat Miami and it is going to be a Celtics/Lakers final!!!! They laughed, ask me if we would miss Ray much, then another guy piped up and called him a traitor. I told him I was a Ray fan, BUT, I would no longer be rooting for him!! Naturally, they laughed, a woman talking basketball??????

Anyway, I bought my lousy $20.00 ticket, put it away when I got home and will forget about it until April of next year, at which time I will forget where I put it!!

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:34 pm

welcomes back Rosalie..

easy money if you ask me.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Well, no dancing on tables took place, but a great time, just forgot about everything and everyone for a few days.

The odds at the Mirage Sports Pub were 10-1 for the Celtics to win the title.
The guys there told me that Miami is the leading team to win, followed by, who else, the Lakers. I told them that was all wrong because the Celtics would beat Miami and it is going to be a Celtics/Lakers final!!!! They laughed, ask me if we would miss Ray much, then another guy piped up and called him a traitor. I told him I was a Ray fan, BUT, I would no longer be rooting for him!! Naturally, they laughed, a woman talking basketball??????

Anyway, I bought my lousy $20.00 ticket, put it away when I got home and will forget about it until April of next year, at which time I will forget where I put it!!

Rosalie

Welcome back, Rosalie, we missed you.

He (or, in this case, she) who laughs last, laughs best.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:28 am

Rosalie,

I'm glad you had a good time, but I'm very disappointed about the no dancing on the tables. Good luck on your bet; I hope the Celtics will ad to your natural winning ways.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down