"Boston's defense is pretty much epic. It's thinking about 2 moves ahead of our offense"...

4 posters

Go down

"Boston's defense is pretty much epic. It's thinking about 2 moves ahead of our offense"... Empty "Boston's defense is pretty much epic. It's thinking about 2 moves ahead of our offense"...

Post by fiorelladad Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:11 am

I found this quote in Loy's Place. It's from a column named "Comments from the other side". This column gathers posts from bloggers of other teams' sites every time they play the Celtics. This one quote was from a Bulls blogger when Boston handed them their head on Halloween eve. As you can see this is one of my stops in my daily Celtics breakfast. I recommend it wholeheartedly. Anyway, this specific quote grabbed my attention as it actually describes the Celtics defense this year and the goal of becoming the best defensive team ever. Actually it's epic.
fiorelladad
fiorelladad

Back to top Go down

"Boston's defense is pretty much epic. It's thinking about 2 moves ahead of our offense"... Empty Re: "Boston's defense is pretty much epic. It's thinking about 2 moves ahead of our offense"...

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:56 am

Well we got the personel to do that,how many teams have 3 bigs that can defend the paint like KG,Perk and Sheed,who all do it at an all NBA defensive level and now SW gets it and fits like a glove,plus Rondo on perimeter is freakish.....think Jazz or Bulls could use one of our bigs on defense?

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

"Boston's defense is pretty much epic. It's thinking about 2 moves ahead of our offense"... Empty Re: "Boston's defense is pretty much epic. It's thinking about 2 moves ahead of our offense"...

Post by fiorelladad Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:11 am

Think the Lakers could use some of our bench players too.
fiorelladad
fiorelladad

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:56 am

Boys

The lakers looked tougher than a railroad spike last night.

Kobe playing much more physical. Dominated Richardson.

But we damn sure got a better bench. And a better starting 5.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:57 am

Thanks for that insight, florelladad. That's the sort of offbeat that's often missed by an individual but is more likely to be caught if a network of comrades is individually scouring their individually favorite sources—because we can't all access all the sources. Thanks again. Keep 'em coming.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down