8 Down 71 Wins To Go?

2 posters

Go down

8 Down 71 Wins To Go? Empty 8 Down 71 Wins To Go?

Post by 112288 Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Pre Game
Celtic need to come out strong. Last 5 games they have trailed in the first 6 minutes by as much as 8 points.

First Period
C’s seemed more lively for a back to back game.

KG came out flying with 9 points for the period and rebounding strong! I guess KG took it upon himself to carry the team!

Williams with some solid play!

Bright Spots: C’s attacked the paint and took 13 shots scoring 18 pts.

Second Period
Again, C’s working the ball in the paint scoring 18 pts.

Eddie House back at point guard……I just don’t get it! Shooting 29% last 7 games!

End of period, C’s holding on to a 29/13 rebounding edge!

Bright Spots: Williams with some nice rebounding. The kid has a nose for the basket & the ball! KG tightening up on “D” , he’s becoming imposing , a really good sign!!!

Third Period
Slow start again allows Indiana back into the game.

Terrible close to period. Indiana finished the period scoring by going 14/3.

Bright Spots: Ray having a fine game and starting to get his shooting game back. What I like about Ray is he is working his way back into form by scoring within the 3 pt arc and paint rather then forcing 3 pters! Finished with 24 pts/5 rb’s to lead scoring for C’s.

C’s still pounding in the paint taking 11 shots.

Fourth Period
FORGETTABOUTIT! And don’t blame Joey, we should have been up by double digits so as not to have the game decided by the worst ref in the NBA!

Bright Spots: Williams again with a nice blocked shot and a dunk! Finished the game with 10 pts/9 rb’s. Play the kid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudo’s: To Indiana for out working our butts and wanting the game more!

In Retrospect

Rasheed looks completely lost out there with no physical presence. As far as I feel, the guy has just been collecting a pay check the last 3-4 games. Finished the game with 4 pts/0 rb’s

Eddie House again looks lost at point guard. Can’t blame him if the coach tells him to play the position.

So Where Is The Great Celtic Defense? Can someone tell me! Cannot allow your opponent to shoot over 50%per game and expect to win unless you got the Big Guns to counter!

In my humble opinion, either Doc and Staff are not using a good defensive strategy, not using their personnel correctly or and this is a Big OR the personnel is not playing up to expectations! Perhaps a bigger question...HAS DOC LOST THE TEAM!!!!!!!

Baby can help some by his 10-15 ft shot opening up the low post area and can certainly clog up the paint so guys just don’t fly in for drives and can box out well for rebounding by teammates.

If Stern came up and offered the 8th Seed right now to Danny ……..I would take it!!!!!!!

Last edited by 112288 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

8 Down 71 Wins To Go? Empty Re: 8 Down 71 Wins To Go?

Post by jeb Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:21 am

Shelden is playing strong. I am with you play the kid.

Inre number 8 seed. I am starting to have my doubts about 60 games.

Sheed just aint cuttin it. But he's a shooter as eddie is and will pull out of it.

Worrisome ol stuff.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down