For those who thought we missed the boat on Andray Blatche, there's this . . .

+3
sinus007
tjmakz
gyso
7 posters

Go down

For those who thought we missed the boat on Andray Blatche, there's this . . . Empty For those who thought we missed the boat on Andray Blatche, there's this . . .

Post by gyso Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:54 am

For those who thought we missed the boat on Andray Blatche, there's this . . . Andray10

From Ball Don't Lie:

Alleged sexual assault victim: Andray Blatche ‘didn’t have intercourse with me,’ ‘was aware the whole time’

The alleged victim — a 21-year-old student who spoke with ABC6 Action News in Philadelphia on condition of anonymity — says she met with Blatche and several of his associates at Delilah's, a local "gentleman's club and steakhouse," where the the 26-year-old player was celebrating the Nets' Monday afternoon decision to fully guarantee his one-year, veteran's minimum salary contract. After leaving the club, the alleged victim said, the group went back to Blatche's suite at the Four Seasons Hotel, where the Nets were staying ahead of a Tuesday night matchup with the Philadelphia 76ers; there, she said, she "believes she was drugged."

"I think I was already. I had to be already. Because it was like slowly ... I was, I felt strange," the student said. [...] It was like I was asleep, but I was still conscious. I heard everything that was around me, but I couldn't, I couldn't move ... and not long after that that was when the first guy came in. It was like he rolled me over and had his way."

She says Blatche and another man watched from the door.

"And then the other guy came in, the short one with the dreads and then he had his way. It was like they kept peeking in. He went to the door a few times, opened the door, and then they were all three at the door," she said.

The alleged victim says Blatche entered next.

"He peeked in the room just like the other two. He just didn't — when he came in, he didn't have intercourse with me," the student said.

But she says, the player did nothing to stop the alleged assault.

"He was not oblivious. He was aware the whole time," she said of Blatche.

Innocent until proven guilty, yes, but even if he didn't have any hand in the goings on, it happened in Blatche's suite while he was there. I am so glad he is not wearing Kelly Green!! Danny did his homework!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/alleged-philly-hotel-sexual-assault-victim-andray-blatche-171855965--nba.html#more-34180

Back to top Go down

For those who thought we missed the boat on Andray Blatche, there's this . . . Empty Re: For those who thought we missed the boat on Andray Blatche, there's this . . .

Post by tjmakz Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:49 am

I don't buy her story at all.
So, a stripper decides to go back to a hotel room with a group of men and she doesn't expect that sex will be involved, and she says she believes she was drugged?

I am pretty sure all charges will be dropped with a financial settlement...
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

For those who thought we missed the boat on Andray Blatche, there's this . . . Empty Re: For those who thought we missed the boat on Andray Blatche, there's this . . .

Post by sinus007 Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:55 am

TJ,
Agree 100%.
You can come up with several scenarios but the bottom line is $$$. Most probable - the girl decided to score a few grand.

As for Blatch in green, I believe we're way pass this. But we'd never know what happened had DA got him in the summer.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:09 am

Notch another one up to agreeing with TJ's response.

A "gentleman's club and steakhouse". At least there can't be any doubt in anybody's mind that meat was on the menu.

If she was drugged, how can we trust her claim that she knew other people were watching?

The fact that Blatche was released first and much earlier than the other two suggests minimal, if any, personal involvement.

Was she screaming bloody murder? Did the neighbors report it to the hotel lobby?

Well, they're doing DNA tests and toxicology tests. Might as well wait and see.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 am

I will wait till more details come out before I rush to call him "innocent" - but once again this shows Blatche has an inability to exercise good judgement.

mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:34 pm

No where in this article does it state that the alleged victim is a stripper. It does state that she is a student. Why is always the first response to suggest that the woman was "asking for it" or was planning to "score a few grand"? Talk about rush to judgement! fyi date rape drugs elicit exactly the type of response described
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Guys, please!

My Alma Mater Amherst College just went through a huge rape crisis when a coed published a story in the college newspaper about how she was raped and how the college administration did nothing to help her and made her life miserable protecting the perp. Then the Huffington Post ran the story, and 14 other women at the college stepped forward with similar stories. We've been engaged in a campus wide and 7000 alumni strong discussion since.

Rape happens, a lot! 10% of coeds get raped. Less than 1 % of the perps get prosecuted. Even after getting their vaginas swabbed for semen residues, rape victims often still get no justice because police departments - such as in Wayne County Michigan - often store the rape kits (1000's of them for decades) without ever doing DNA analyses to find the perps - whose DNA's are often to be found in criminal databases.

Few women would want to go through a process of filing rape charges against multiple men in hopes of getting a financial reward. I believe the chances are extremely high this student was indeed drugged and raped. It happens so, so often. We should sympathize with her rather than snicker.

As for Andre Blatche, it is now obvious he does not know how to play defense when it really, really counts.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down