Layup Line: Win justifies Allen's decision?

4 posters

Go down

Layup Line: Win justifies Allen's decision? Empty Layup Line: Win justifies Allen's decision?

Post by 112288 Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 am

By ESPNBoston.com

* ALLEN'S WINNING CHOICE: After the Miami Heat defeated the Indiana Pacers in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals on Monday night, Ray Allen suggested the triumph justified his decision to sign with the rival Heat last summer. From ESPN.com's Israel Gutierrez:

His Boston Celtics lost to LeBron James and last year's eventual champs. And as it came time for Miami to celebrate, Allen and his Boston teammates were ushered aside while the Heat reveled in their designated area, secured by yellow ropes. "I was telling 'Bron, 'I'm glad to be on this side of the ropes,'" Allen said. "I've lost two Eastern Conference finals where I got sent home after playing on the road and you lose. That's the toughest feeling that you ever have to deal with. I hated that feeling." You could feel Allen's anguish after that Game 7 loss last postseason. Not only did his Celtics fail in two opportunities to send the Heat packing, but he had been playing on painful ankles, and what faced him was a difficult free agency decision. He chose Miami. He chose it for this reason, to reach his third Finals and an opportunity to win his second championship.

Back to top Go down

Layup Line: Win justifies Allen's decision? Empty Re: Layup Line: Win justifies Allen's decision?

Post by 112288 Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:47 am

All I can say is Ray Allen is a real X@#king Ass Hole!

Back to top Go down

Layup Line: Win justifies Allen's decision? Empty Re: Layup Line: Win justifies Allen's decision?

Post by k_j_88 Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:20 am

There's no guarantees that Miami will win, though I'd have to give them a slight edge (55/45) edge.

I guess Ray just felt he had to pursue another ring.
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:26 am

Sad to read this.

Ray Allen used to be defined by his talent and integrity. He is clearly showing that he is nothing more than an egotistical self centered, follower.

"oh, thank you mr lebron for allowing me to take a pay cut - and kiss your ass, in exchange for a chance at another ring."

Will be a pleasure to watch the Spurs drive it down his throat every time he steps on the court.

mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:09 pm

How about just have SAS win 4 before MIA does? That option is still available!
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:55 pm

I've never liked SAS ever, probably more than any other team. However, I like Miami even less.
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down