About Vitor Faverani----Can I say ...I told you?

+2
bobheckler
international
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

About Vitor Faverani----Can I say ...I told you? - Page 2 Empty Re: About Vitor Faverani----Can I say ...I told you?

Post by international Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Which ones?

international

Back to top Go down

About Vitor Faverani----Can I say ...I told you? - Page 2 Empty Re: About Vitor Faverani----Can I say ...I told you?

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Unseld and Lanier.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Well, he was the bell of the ball the other night. The Garden crowd is in love with him.  You know the story, everybody loves the underdog!! I was impressed.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by international Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:32 am

Cowens,of course I saw Wes Unseld and Bob Lanier playing.I've been watching the NBA since 1970.My point is that you cant say if a player is going to be a good rebounder or a good defensive player by his weight,Davis and Noel are lean players that are good in defense and are going to be good rebounder.And I used the names of unseld and Laniel to compare their weight.By the way the era of Lanier,Unseld,Cowens,Chamberlain,Alcindor,Bellamy,Reed,Thurmond was my favorite,I grew with them as my idols.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2