Comments From The Other Side - vs Houston

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Houston Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Houston

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:59 pm

This is a great game for the Rockets to show that they can control the game from start to finish. If they could just play like they did in last game.

I’m not a really a huge fan of Jeff Greens game..Don’t get me wrong, I like a lot of what he does but I think a lot of people talk about his under rated game which to me over rates him. I know he’s dropped 30+ a few games but I just saw the same James Anderson of last year put up almost 40 on us. Not saying he’s trash but I’d give Chandler the advantage here.

Vitor Faverani goes for 40

We win in blowout fashion

Jeff Green and Asik get a look at their new teammates

Should be interesting to see how Harden handles Bradly's defense.

Should be a win but Boston plays hard. If they go to sleep and think this will be a easy win they will be in for another battle.

This is the perfect timing for Rockets to show case Asik and Lin to the Boston. So Rondo is on the way!

Comments From The Other Side - vs Houston 2gy3i9z

You're serious? Of all the people, Rondo? I'm sure Harden would throw a fit... Deron Williams might be a better fit if not for his injuries...

Olynyk will take us to the clinic

Kelly O-Clinic?

Were going to win, were going to win, were going to win....

Comments From The Other Side - vs Houston IUG0TvSrnC25D_original

Atlantic division is the weakest in the NBA and Boston is tanking. We win by 20. I would be totally disappointed if we don't win by at least 10!

Maybe morey can discuss in person with ainge an asik-green trade

Come on Rockets.... Lets beat Brad Steven's clipboard and Gerald Wallace's bad contract tonight!!!

Wallace is horrible. He called out his team for not being competitive enough, but the guy hasn't shown up all season either.

Making a joke because his contract is about the only recognizable thing this team has this year

I just can't imagine Rondo and Harden coexisting.

Gonna be one of the easiest wins of the season.

Rondo to Black Amish,"Let me dribble."
Black Amish," In our 2 guard set and horns, you go spot up in the corner and show everyone your jump shot. I'll try to break down the D. You be ready to shoot when I pass you the ball with 2 sec. Left on the shot clock."

Then Rondo would smack James across the face and say "Who got a ring?" and Harden would go sit in the corner and wait for a shot.

That ring was more because of truth, Jesus shuttle, and Kg than rondo.

Is Jared Sullinger going to beast us again?

Anybody knows why Celtics frontcourt is considered small Faverani seems to have good size and he is a good shootblocker. I know that Olynyk is Dmoish, weighting 234 lbs at 7-0. Kim Kardashian’s hump is 6-10. Anyway beyond Dwight Howard Rockets’s frontcourt can also be considered small, hope Asik willbring his A game tonight

I'm listening to the Celtics broadcasters. Does everyone from there talk weird?

Boston is atrocious, I don't think we can even blow this lead -

Houston on pace to score 2937982748932 points.

I feel bad for Boston fans... Well I guess Rondo/Wiggins will be sick next year.

Celtics broadcasters sound so dejected.

Celtics have no idea what to do on a fast break.

My god...the Celtics are composed of scrubs.

Are we gonna win this 144-1?

Boston tanking

I almost feel embarrassed for them

Didn't know Sullinger had it in him to shoot 3s

Sh**... Always liked that guy. Maybe we should trade for Sully.

Who the heck is this Faverani?

He's pretty good actually for a Rookie. Faverani and Olynyk. The ones to watch. I like them.

We're not allowed to blow out a big market team Like the Celtics, the refs gotta help them out.

Pressey still over passes, f***n did that at Mizzou

These Celtics commentators really aren't bad at all In fact, they’re enjoyable to listen to.

They sound like the pain of losing Has made them numb

I suspect booze is the real reason they sound numb

I would like to have C. Lee back... But no room for him.

Oh dear god, I wish there was a mercy rule.

Don't wanna be a buzzkill and all...but I'm not impressed. I'm more surprised by the Celtics...just horrible.

Boston leads the league in "who the heck is that?" players

Loving these Celtics announcers, especially P.J. Carlesimo. Very objective and extremely knowledgable.

Asik and Garcia for Rondo, Green and Lee.

Trade Asik for Courtney lee and sulinger.

The national hate for Kris Humphries is so dumb... I didn't know there were so many NBA fans that love Kim

Wow A Bradley really pesky

Most boring game ever I feel bad for Celts. No D, no pg, no one who can create their own offense. No star. Lol nothing.

Celtics are absolutely horrid...this win means little Imo.

How did the Celts manage to win 4 games? ???

Avery Bradley got 22 shots...? Wow the Celtics are in a bad way..

Can we play Boston every game?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Houston Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Houston

Post by k_j_88 Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Houston fans seem to want quite a few of the C's players.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down