Ainge: There's a LOT of Garbage in the Media

3 posters

Go down

Ainge:  There's a LOT of Garbage in the Media Empty Ainge: There's a LOT of Garbage in the Media

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:20 pm

And, in other news, water is wet...

Ainge:  There's a LOT of Garbage in the Media Packer-truck

Ainge, on Toucher & Ross:

“I don’t like to address rumors, but there is just not a lot of integrity in the media,” said Ainge. “I don’t believe there is a source close to the team that said that. I believe there is a lot of things that are made up today in the desperate world of competition in the media. I don’t want to throw every media person under the bus; there are some great people in the media with a great deal of integrity. But there is so much garbage, and someone close to the Celtics would never say that.

“Those kind of rumors can be damaging and they start a lot of talk that is unnecessary and wastes a lot of time,” said Ainge. “There are so many people out there I don’t even know who half these guys are.”

Ainge again stated he has no interest in trading point guard Rajon Rondo, and said he’s received less phone calls about a potential trade (involving any of his players) than last season.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Ainge:  There's a LOT of Garbage in the Media Empty Re: Ainge: There's a LOT of Garbage in the Media

Post by k_j_88 Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:55 pm

In other words "unless you trade KD, CP3, etc, you're not getting Rondo."

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Ainge:  There's a LOT of Garbage in the Media Empty Re: Ainge: There's a LOT of Garbage in the Media

Post by tjmakz Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:47 pm

One probably garbage story from yesterday that is an interesting rumor is a possible trade of Amare Stoudemire to Boston for Kris Humphries and Gerald Wallace. This would help Boston after the 2014-15 season but the overall cost is more expensive and Amare is almost worthless as a player at this point. If NY could sweet the trade by sending Hardawat Jr. for Lee, Boston might go for it.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down