Celtics Interested in Sergio Rodriguez

2 posters

Go down

Celtics Interested in Sergio Rodriguez Empty Celtics Interested in Sergio Rodriguez

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:19 pm

No link, the article is in Spanish anyway.

6'3", 168# PG (168#? Really?)

Played 3 years for Portland, a partial season for Sacto and the other part for NYK. Currently plays for Real Madrid, which is a pretty good team.

His nickname? "Spanish Chocolate". Apparently, he's the Spanish version of Jason Williams, aka "White Chocolate". I'm not sure how think about that. Williams had great court vision, great talent but was really erratic. Of course, we Celtic fans remember Williams best as being the guy that Rondo dove to the floor and stole the ball from in the playoffs against Orlando.

Supposedly the Bulls and Cavs are very interested too. The Bulls I can absolutely understand, what with the loss of Rose.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/r/rodrise01.html

http://www.kingsfans.com/threads/scouting-report-sergio-rodriguez.33916/

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Celtics Interested in Sergio Rodriguez Empty Re: Celtics Interested in Sergio Rodriguez

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:22 pm

I just saw that the Bulls have sent Marquis Teague down to the D-league, despite the injury to Rose.

That would explain INTENSE interest in Sergio Rodriguez by the Bulls.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Celtics Interested in Sergio Rodriguez Empty Re: Celtics Interested in Sergio Rodriguez

Post by k_j_88 Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:27 pm

I'm shocked the Celtics aren't interested in a Center.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down