Comments From The 7th Level of Hell - Knicks, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The 7th Level of Hell - Knicks, Away Empty Comments From The 7th Level of Hell - Knicks, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:21 pm

I hope the knicks are awake for this one! Who do we have to worry about on the Celts?

Anyone with a pulse Because we are the Knicks

Celtics bench is also a problem Hump is a great rebounder and Wallace can get hot with shitty knicks defense. Marshon brooks is a chucker, but with no one covering him..everything screams a problem if the knicks try to shoot their way out of this.

Who on the Knicks is Wallace going to injure? Bargs? You know, by flying into him on some play that is already over.

I still want to knock out Jordan Crawford.

Celtics are ready to start tanking for real.. Ny is ready to win some games.. So it's a win

Just don't let Jordan Crawford take control of this game its a win. Their best passer is actually Crawford surprisingly, Bradley is a a terrible PG but that's expected cause he's playing out of position.

I am surprised Boston is doing this well. Is their coach any good? Oh well Boston doing well is a GOOD thing in my opinion since that means they don't get a good pick.

We should blow out the Celtics   we need to . Put your foot on the throat of your rivak when there weak . We need to win  it should be convincingly

I hope the Nets trade KG back to Boston today so Bargs can humiliate him twice in one week.

I will never understand how Brandon Bass is the best Carmelo defender in the league.

Wow... The Celtics are 9-12? I didn't realize what a powerhouse they had become in the east! I don't know about you guys... But I'm not going to happy unless we beat them by 30 points.

We have the Talent advantage here, but Boston's youth, speed and depth on the bench can pose some problems. Stevens has them playing as a unit right now and their morale is sky high. They also have a major chip on their shoulder for being written off as a "tanking" team.

The Knicks should win this primarily by being pissed that Boston is leading the division.

It's to bad we can't make a wager with them. Like if we win you have to trade us Rondo for our garbage. If they win, they can have Melo.

These orange jerseys are not good for my hangover

Jeff Green always kills us

it's funny to act like the jerseys are cursed But it belittles the problem of how bad the Knicks are

Can we not play Sunday games?

Or any other opponents with the exception of Nets and Magic?

Is this team drunk?

You know things are bad When JR is providing stability

We scored!

Is this the worst quarter in the history of NBA basketball?

Did the Spurs switch unis with the Celtics?

Fire Woodson. The players don’t respect him, he doesn’t hold them accountable, and all he does is have this stupid dopey stare and shitty felt stick-on beard and wonder how the hell he managed to incompetent his way to the top.

I'm done I’m going back to watching reruns of The Closer

Team is woefully underprepared. Outcoached. Brad Stevens is a million times better than Woodson.= Tremendous hire by Ainge.

Agree on Stevens Guy knows what he’s doing.

Imagine that, hiring someone who isn't a shitty retread. What an idea!

I don't get how the Celtics can always find good coaches Rivers, Thibodeau and now Stevens… contrast with how Knicks coaches only last 2-3 years

The refs are out to get us!

Please pick up another tech, Amare, you stiff

The orange jersey curse is upon us

Celtics just look like the better team

Thank you refs we needed that help

I can't believe this is what I wake up for and make matters worse, I have to fugging listen to the Celtics broadcast and tommy heinsjohn, arrgggggg -

And here start the boooos

Can Rondo suit up for the Knicks at half?

Rondo's telling Melo to take his number out of that rolodex of his.

ROFL , this reminds when the Knicks lost to the Celtics' big 3 by like 50 in 07/08. Except.. This Boston team isn't even good.

God I can't wait until Melo is gone, what a phoney

Good thing Woodson yanked Hardaway, Jr. Man, that guy was killing us by standing wide open while his teammates shot contested bricks instead of passing him the ball

Despite the 5-13 start, I almost started liking this team. Silly me.

We have the worst superstar imaginable.....have u ever seen him finish around rim he's friggin horrible

Knicks can't guard ball movement, and the Celtics having no star, all they do is move the ball

This crowd sucks! Why are they cheering!!!!!!

I'm rubbernecking at the scene of a horrible accident. I know I should keep driving, but I can't help staring at the wreckage.

We easily win this game. Garbage time in the late 4th. Book it!

I'm tired of amar'e yelling after he fouls someone and tired of him clapping his hands when he misses an easy basket. YOU'RE POO POO AMAR'E, RETIRE!!

Mike Woodson might have the most punchable face I've ever seen.

Melo gets away w/ 3 seconds quite a bit I will give the refs credit for that

Guys if you don't think its the jerseys, then that's sad. We are 0-7 in orange jerseys.

They suck in every color

Knicks should start a construction company New York Bricks

Brad Stevens is soo good- they can't even tank right with him. Might end up getting the 4 seed.

He, not too worried about this game I still think they can pull this one out. Still plenty of time left. The first quarter has been their bane the last few games too.

Sullinger is dominating.....

Can’t get open 3’s because Bass is doing a good job on Melo one on one so no one’s open on the perimeter for a pass out.

Bass is one of the few who can guard him solo

Crawford is killing felton

Brad Stevens>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mike Woodson

Chimpanzee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mike Woodson

What Brad Stevens has done with this roster is nothing short of incredible. Especially the developments of Sullinger (even shooting 3s) and Crawford. Hes gotten these guys to NBA level players.

What do you think woodson's half-time message is?

Hopefully, "I quit"

Boston has a far superior coach And they’re missing a top 20 player (better than Tyson). Even without this ass-whipping, Boston is better than us. Toronto may be as well.

Let's hope this team found its balls during halftime

screw their balls. i hope they find the damn basket in the second half

Boston has a good amount of players who are not known to be smart. They seem to be working it out.

Who other than Jordan Crawford? Bass is a high IQ guy. Jeff Green is a high IQ guy. Bradley. Sullinger.

Amare is trash. Probably doesn't play as hard cause he probably gets injures if he jumps

Sully owns Bargnani

Sulinger is avenging Garnett today

Sullinger and Hump are really big, and strong but very agile---very tough combo for Bargs whose agility and speed against slower NBA centers is where he excels.

I wish we could find a Brad Stevens

I hate JR Smith so much. I hate Woodson even more for continuing to play him.

We always get crap players, never good luck in nba for NY.

He's coming here... As a saviour -

Rondo and a new coach or bust

With what assets do you think the Knicks are getting Rondo?

Ainge said that Rondo is going to stay in Boston for a very long time

Yep and Pierce is retiring a Celtic

It could be worse Imagine if Pierce and Garnett were still on the Celts, bowing and grinning and roaring

Jared Sullinger is having a monster of a game. Showing a great offensive skillset.Very impressed. What work by Sullinger and Boston staff to develop him.

Yep, I can see him being a Kevin Love Lite.

Crawford looking like steph curry

Celtics might have two picks in the teens instead of lottery picks

Getting lit up by Michael Jordan Crawful!! What a disgrace!!

I can't believe there are still people in the building cheering for this team. That's embarrassing.

Knicks are trash, sell the franchise.

Oh lord Wallace plays like crap but againts us he is lebron James

Comments From The 7th Level of Hell - Knicks, Away Ba_AQQ6CEAA3RN1
Rondo: ........ And then he called my phone asking me to play for the Knicks

Why am I watching this still ?

You're a big kris kardashian fan?

Getting clowned by Brandon Bass. Man.

STAT yelled get outta here down by 50... Than Bass dunkd it and yelled YOU get outta here!
I’m outta here.

What a Basshole

This season has Breen in heaven trashing the Knicks

When you see trash, what do *you* call it?

I call it "KG"

Silver Lining..... Boston is the WORST tanking team in the history of tankers.

They hired the wrong coach to tank.

At least the organist came to play

80 million dollar payroll for this?

ITs gotta be the orange jerseys it drains every member’s basketball IQ

I hate Mike Woodson.

Hate everyone. it's easier. You don't got to waste time picking and choosing that way.

I didn't know you could show lynchings on TV? Somebody should call the FCC and get this game taken off the air.

Making Bass look like Moses Malone out there.

Melo is -40 for the game. How do you get a -40

If two 30 point victories save a coach's job, does a 40 point loss to a lotto team cost him his job? Askin for a friend

Will this game ever stop? I cant take it no more

We need a shakeup and fast.... Coaching change.... SHumpert, felton 4 a pg upgrade.... Amare to Russia for a ketal 1 bottle

Woodson: "Good job, Brad, good job, man. You need an assistant?"

Embarrassing Celtics dribbled out the clock since they were so sorry for us.

Welp, cant blame the offense when you give up 112 to a rebuilding team trying to tank in your house.

Too bad Rondo is yucking it up with the bench players on the side. He aint coming here, no matter how much Melo begs. This is one sorry franchise so I believe he's better off with the C's. BRIGHTER FUTURE!

The knicks are the new lolcats, they might be more talented then the previous cats but there bad enough and the loi comes from having no pick this year or 2016.

Brad Stevens is going to be giant in this sport.

Someone needs to start a non-profit To benefit the families of those who attended the game.

At this point If they introduced this cat as the new coach, I’d be more hopeful

They're actually seriously discussing the impact of the jerseys on MSG right now.

Maybe they should address the crap inside the orange uniforms

I'm gonna go ahead and cross off Rondo for 2015. He’s a smart guy. He already has a potentially great coach, smart GM, draft picks and a winning franchise behind him.

If they draft smart, the Nets will have made them an elite team

Woodson got out coached by a ROOKIE head coach....

Brad Stevens had the 'C's' focused and prepared. Came in with a great game plan. Sad when you get outcoached by a rookie.

Somewhere Kevin Garnett is smiling, and that really hurts

bob
MY NOTE:  I probably could have highlighted all of them.  LMAO reading them all.  Loved the one about how it's more likely that Melo will go to the Celtics than Rondo to the Knicks.  I called that one myself last week.  

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The 7th Level of Hell - Knicks, Away Empty Re: Comments From The 7th Level of Hell - Knicks, Away

Post by beat Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:34 pm

This one made me chucle the most...
and it wasn't one of Bob's favorites

Someone needs to start a non-profit To benefit the families of those who attended the game.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Comments From The 7th Level of Hell - Knicks, Away Empty Re: Comments From The 7th Level of Hell - Knicks, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Here's some beauts from the Knick players themselves.  Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

Chris Herring        ✔ @HerringWSJ
Follow
Shumpert says a couple of shots the team normally hits didn't fall, and that game would've been a lot different. Really?
11:58 AM - 8 Dec 2013

Scott Cacciola @ScottCacciola
Follow
"I wouldn't say we had a bad effort," Felton said. "I mean, those guys hit shots."
12:38 PM - 8 Dec 2013

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down