Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:27 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/01/comments-from-other-side-knicks-11216.html

Run em over boys. Hoping for Jose to hold down Smart and shave that thing off his head.

So much preseason ink spilled Talking about the rising Celtics and their amazing future as compared to the doormat Knicks and the sulking superstar they’d have to trade. A great pick and a winning streak and things don’t look so disparate between the two.

Yeah but Nets picks make a big difference

Cousins is the player they want...Olynyk is the player they deserve.

Melo's gonna get mad free throws tonight

This is a huge game for me because I really hate the Celtics. When I say "hate", that is what I mean. More than the Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins, Marlins, IRS, etc. I do however love Larry Legend and have a somewhat creepy plastic figure of him in my truck for a reason I can’t recall.

Celts are just below the Heat and Flyers for sports-hate. Pre-PJ Brown they were #1, for sure

I'm saying it... I'd absolutely love to have Avery Bradley as our PG of the future to partner with KP... That said.... F*** Boston and every one of their players.

I think Galloway can be Avery Bradly in the future But just a little bit better offensively

Galloway is already better than Bradley

I don't think Avery Bradley is a lockdown defender I’ll admit he’s a very good defender but he’s not lockdown material. Marcus Smart is a guy who I’d say is a lockdown defender (kinda), not Bradley.

Eye test only... Marcus Smart seems stronger (and chubbier)... Avery appears far more harassing and disruptive.

IT just dropped 35 points last game. If we can contain him, then we give ourselves a good shot to win this one

Lopez looking like we found him in a jungle, patched him up and made him play center for us

Going to be a dogfight. Cannot take this lightly.

Damn I hate the Celtics. Let's stomp them and grab this playoff spot. Also, Thomas is a good player, but he's never met a beast like Porzingis!

Not looking forward to Jae Crowder flops... Almost as bad as Lowry...

The Celtics have an incredible player in IT, who moves without the ball, finds the open man, is quicker than a jitterbug and has that quality of fearlessness which we all love in our Knick players.

Hopefully Porzingis puts a Celtic through the rim.

This is a very good team We can't take them lightly They are young, talented and have a good bench Their backcourt is very strong

The Celtics aren't a great matchup for us. They have a speedy guard that can shoot as well as bigs that like to stretch the floor (sullinger and Kelly o). Crowder also usually play melo pretty tough.

Marcus smart can't shoot for ****, and he's been struggling lately. Bradley is coming back off a hip injury I believe Just got to contain Thomas. An impossible task for Jose

Crowder made Melo look old last time we played, will be interesting to see now.

Winnable game but won't be easy. Who will contain Isiah Thomas?(Can't believe I'm saying that)

Boston is an underrated team. On paper, they don't have the talent we have here, but those guys play their butts off. They always play with a high level of effort, so they can always keep games close even if they're not shooting well from the field.

The Celts are the last team that I would under-estimate. They put a tremendous amount of pressure on opposing teams and they NEVER quit. Love Avery Bradleys intense competitive nature. They're tough and shouldn't be overlooked.

Cannot stand Boston, even if most the guys I hated are long gone, I can muster up plenty of hate for Sullinger fat ass. Lets go Knicks crush these bums

Let's not have IT outscore the whole Knick backcourt like last time.

David Lee revenge game! Nah, just shitting you he doesn’t even get off the bench anymore.

I always hate the Celtics but I want to say one thing... Brad Stevens is a great coach and seems like an even better person. Wish him nothing but success (once he leaves Boston).

This is my least hated Celtics team like ever, I think? I like Isaiah for some reason, like Bradley a bit (v punchable face), and still have lots of love for David Lee and Jae Crowder (who I know wasn’t a Knick, but whoever wrote that KTP on him convinced me he was destined to play here) Front line is horrifically annoying, but whatever.

Yeah, all my remaining hate is based on history at this point. Except maybe Kelly Olynyk. That dude just has a dumb face.

I honestly love Isaiah Thomas

I hate Kelly Olynyks face.

Ugh that neck beard on Kelly Olynyk makes me ill

Hey were getting calls

Porzingis is shooting 33% from three for the season but he's shooting 36% for the last 5 games Maybe y’all should go out there and guard him, Celtics? Lol

Stevens seems like a really nice guy Too nice for Boston.

Yea he is Until you realize he is in charge of the devil's army (MY NOTE:  "The Devil's Army".  I actually kinda like that)

Amir is a clown

I hate that slob Sullinger.

Why is Calderon making IT look like Zeke?

Thomas with a move from the James Harden school of basketball. Find body, smash into it, make free throws

IT getting the same superstar treatment that Wade has gotten over the years.

Anyone else think Amir Johnson deserves a minor fine for knocking the shoe out of the hands of an athletic trainer?

Weren't the Celts supposed to be some solid defensive team or some such crap?

So Ainge. All these guards and you still can't guard no one.

Anyone remember when Danny Ainge said he was set to draft Porzingis in 2014, only to withdraw.

Refs won't let us get this blowout

Porzingis is gonna pass Larry Bird tonight

This small ball lineup that the Celtics have doesn't look so hot

Love that Rolo toasted Amir a few times after that shoe incident. God I love this team. Amir for sportsmanship award? Lol

Who knew the tiny kid that booed Kristaps is playing for the Celtics and wearing number 4?

Marcus smart is so annoying

Olynyk is a Hack

I still think Olynyk is dirty for doing that to Kevin Love.

Lee must be done if he can't get time on this frontcourt

Lee is one of the better post players in this league

David Lee can contribute some things But he also takes away lots of other things. His last two coaches have just been better at math than his previous one

Olynik is ungood

Got I hate Thomas sometimes

Amazing how many teams passed him up because of his height

The c's rely way too much on Evan turner Over the long haul, hat is never a recipe for success

If only we had a guard like Isiah Calderon’s been much better lately, but damn Thomas is good. So crafty.

He wouldn't get all these BS foul calls if he was on the Knicks. So he would be useless

LMAO Seraphin He looked like he was gonna kill Crowder

Crowder is someone I'd fight in the wee hours of the morning

I mean he’s 6’6" and 235 lbs maybe try fighting Thomas or Bradley first?

Yeah if I really wanted to win I’d have to settle for one of those two. Who, by the way, are equally punchable.

Yeah especially Bradley

Well I don't like Crowder so good on the Knicks for getting into his face

Is anyone else holding their breath waiting for us to suck again? It's like my brain can't accept what my eyes are seeing.

Lucky three pointers by the Celtics and the referees are the reason why this is not a blow out.

That midget is good

Ok fish. Stevens has made a bold move by having smart guard kp and stick his butt in Kp's knees What’s your countermove?

Smart is going to get away with so much shit because he's smaller

Gonna spazz if KP let's Smart shut him down

Celtics still yelling and getting calls

How much do you think the Celtics are paying the refs for this game?

Bring KOQ in here to elbow the shit out of these guards

Damn refs out to get Melo Blowing out his eardrums and taking out his ankles

Has Crowder missed even one shot against the Knicks this year?

I'm seeing a lot of guys cursing out the refs heavily and not getting T'd up this year

Because they're not the Knicks obviously.

In that instance I meant Afflalo He’s a Knick I think lol

I hate Boston so much

F***in Swedish Larry Bird

More like Larry Turd

Stevens should just sub in the refs

When did Marcus Smart become such a bitch though? You really are who you’re surrounded by

Felt like he was always this type of player Even in college

Celtics are really good at drafting busts

James Young feels differently His mom says he’s the best

Marcus Smart is so damn annoying, frigging headcase.

Why are Celtics fans audible in the Garden

Exactly what member of the rodent genus does sullinger look like?

(MY PICTURE:  Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Away 2013_02_24_08_sPuppyDay)

Smart can't play basketball so he acts like a tough guy, it's hilarious.

So Smart took KP out of his game

Listening to these Celtics announcers is gut wrenching.

I hate everyone with the name of Isiah Thomas.

Guys with that name have always been bad news for us

I hope Smart is the next guy okafor knocks out

Celtics are a dirty team, man

Sullinger definitely one of my least favorite players in the league

Thomas scares me He pulls up with no consience

Haha that's a terrible call but great for us Grant hooked him

Hand the game ball to Evan Turner lol

Man I hate the way the Celtics play

Smart is so damn punchable.

If it werent for IT people would be talking about how much of bust smart has been.

Both teams are tough as nails, we keep having people stepping up but those Celts just don't lay down.

Brad goofed taking fat boy out.

After all this time you can't get mad at Heinson bitching about the refs. Its just part of the natural NBA ecosystem.

THE COLOR GREEN SHOULD BE BANNED IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down