Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Third division leader in a row the Pistons will have to face....who drew up the schedule??

No way the Celtics interior can keep up with the recent play of our Bigs. This needs to be a statement game. On the road, after beating the leagues best in their house.

It seems like the Celtics might be better than we think. They may be a little more than the tallest dwarf.

We are going into this one with a 100 point per game average on our offense. And we just held one of the strongest offenses below a hundred. I not thinking Boston will have much of a chance.

I don't many people have picked up on this, but Boston beats us in one major stat - Players Played Out of Position (PPOP).

I fully expect Siva to outplay Rondo in this one.

I thought Brad Stevens was younger than 37. He looks like Hes 25 years old.

Wow, Bass is playing tonight? It was sounding like they were about ready to send him on a plane to Houston.

First we destroyed Larry's Pacers and today his Celtics!

Hate the Celtics I can’t hate Rajon Rondo after Doris Burke asked him about the holes he was trying to exploit in the Heat’s defense. When he answered with “Um…they’re complaining and crying to referees in transition,” I became a fan of his.

First actual memory of basketball Bird stealing the inbound pass in the mid-80s upset. I hate this team. THAT IS MYFIRST BASKETBALL MEMORY, MAN.

I could care less about most teams. Just, this one C’s team, should lose all 82, every year, for eternity. Burn it to the ground. Sell it to Seatlle. No injustice is too great.

Sounds good to me. And F*** Bird. HE WASN’T EVEN THAT GOOD.

Yeah... If he were a brother he’d be average.  (MY NOTE:  This is what Rodman and Isiah said about Bird.  They were called 'rascists'.  This idiot is too.  I do like the fact that one guy wants us to burn in hell.  Every minute of sleep he loses being upset about us, every step closer to an ulcer he gets, is an angel singing in my ear)

Our frontcourt should have field day tonight But brad Stevens could have some gameplan to meutralize our advantage. He is the guy that has turned Jordan Crawford into rotation quality nba player!

I really hate Boston fans, they’re just the worst. Entitlement issues, delusional, etc except the one time in ’89 (or was it ’90) when we closed them out at the Garden, they started chanting “Beat LA” anyway, well, that was pretty cool. But overall, they suck. Worse than the entire state of Ohio.

Danny Ainge is a mediocre GM who has had a zillion gifts over the years. They will be a force again by the end of the decade.

Brad Stevens looks like he is 12 years old

Brandon Bass padding stats Before he gets traded to Houston by halftime

Jordan Crawford needs a chiropractor

Bradley's pressure on Jennings Making it happen for Boston

Can we trade Smith for Green at halftime?

Crawford is shooting lights out tonight... That's annoying (MY NOTE: apparently he wasn't watching the same game or boxscore I was).

I don't get this team. Lowest IQ in the league.

Crawford may play 48 minutes tonight

it's like they saw us beat Indiana So they’re pumped to beat Indiana, by proxy

We are really going to hate Josh Smith by the end of the night, aren't we?

Since when was Crawford good?

You know you're a rebuilding team when you got Humphries on your roster

The Celtics could win the East They are amazing

Our starting frontcourt was 3-12 and was outrebounded by Jeff Green, Brandon Bass and Jared Sullinger

Why couldn't WE have hired Brad Stevens?

He’s not mediocre enough?

You know you have a bad game when Humphries blocks a shot

Anyone feel like chauncey is trying too hard?

If u mean trying to pretend he can still play.. Then yes..

I hate Humphries his confident smirk

I remember seeing a poll where Kris Humphries was the most-hated player in the NBA

I forgot what it's like to get blown out by shitty teams, this sucks

it’s like Boston drugged their water. Because I totally suspect they’d do that. They’re scum.

Watched this pressey play in college.. Dudes for real

Olynyk travelled From the 1960’s

How the Fuck do you shoot 61.5 percent from the floor WITH THOSE F***IN BUMS BOSTON HAS.

Easy. Brad. Stevens. Dude is a wizard, and not the type from Washington.

Many brackets have been slain at the hands of Stevens.

I vote we trade Greg Monroe and Mo Cheeks for Jeff Green and Brad Stevens.

For Christmas all humphries once is a pair of hands

The worst part about having Will Bynum, is that we could've had Nate Robinson at the same price.

Celtics front court is really crap. That's a fact.

Tommy going in homer mode

What the hell is up with Crawford posture.

Him and Oladipo suffer from the same disorder. Its called Assonyourshoulders.

REFS handing this to Boston...wow

Do you guys remember when Bass was considered untouchable by Mark Cuban? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Smith cannot stay in front of Green.

Sullinger very liberal with those elbows there ref.

Do all their big guys shoot threes?

Yes, but not effectively

I swear that hand checking wasn't allowed in the NBA But I guess there is a Avery Bradley exception?

How are they getting all the calls? Nobody’s a superstar on this team

They are still Boston in Boston, I guess.

Sullinger is a bitch

Damn you Sullinger, I hate you so much.

This game shouldn't even be close. Pistons out talent the Celtics by far

Bradley is allowed to foul for some reason.

Bass they're trading you. Throw the ball at the owner.

The Jennings dribble, dribble, dribble, shoot offense isn’t going to work against Avery Bradley. Best on-ball defender in the league.

Best hand checker in the NBA

Well, Brandon Bass ISO is even worse than Brandon Jennings ISO

Do you guys think they wanted to lose that That last ISO was kinda..uh…like something we’d do.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down