Wyc Says He's NOT Trading Rondo

4 posters

Go down

Wyc Says He's NOT Trading Rondo Empty Wyc Says He's NOT Trading Rondo

Post by bobheckler Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:04 pm

So, Donny Marshall throws out some unsubstantiated BS and all the twit(ter)s go into cardiac spasms, but Cedric Maxwell says THE OWNER TOLD HIM (personally, 1st hand) that he's not trading Rondo and you hear nothing.

“I talked to Wyc Grousbeck, the owner, and one thing he said in a small conference to me was ‘I’m am not trading Rondo.’'

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Fortunately, we've already seen just how stupid Marshall is. Now, the rest of the country is being given that opportunity.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Wyc Says He's NOT Trading Rondo Empty Re: Wyc Says He's NOT Trading Rondo

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Good. He is the one player that free agents would like to play with - and keeps the Celtics on the radar of available players now and into the future.

mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:44 pm

The only thing that bothers me is that Rondo, who has been known to be very moody, hears this crap!  Perhaps by now he has become desensitized to it, but who knows for sure?  Yes, the brass could reassure him that they wouldn't trade him; but such promises have often been known to have a short duration.

I have a proposal that media types ought to love.  Reward them with a $5,000 bonus each time they write a prediction- or rumor-type article that proves correct.  Assess them with a $10,000 penalty each time they're wrong.  That ought to thin out the media ranks considerably.

I don't have to be told how unrealistic and logistically unfeasible this idea is, but it's fun to consider.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:20 pm

If Rondo is being told by Ainge and the owner that he's the cornerstone of the team, then perhaps he is truly ignoring the noise going on outside.

But all of this talk about Rondo being traded has been drummed up by the media and them alone because of their obsession with tanking. I guess they didn't realize that Boston has plenty of decent players, a very intelligent coach, and an All-Star point guard with championship experience.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down