Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Away

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:06 pm

This is a game we should WIN period! Boston has been struggling. They got blown out last night against Denver. Sully had two flagrant fouls due to frustration. Second night of a back to back.

No such thing as overlooking the Lakers or Celtics. You see those uniforms, it pumps you up no matter how bad they are. (RESPECT!)

Celtics are getting killed lately. Should be easy win for us.

Kill Humphries!

This Boston team is terrible lol

DJ should kill Crawford DJ dove to save that ball and Jamal had an opportunity to dive to get it and didn’t

Sully you hit him shut up lol

Kevin Eastman is a smart guy When players talk about taking 500 shots a day or whatever, he says “Our goal isn’t to take 500 shots, it’s to make one perfect shot 500 times.”

That fastbreak defense stat for us shows how smart Doc is by not wanting us to crash the offensive glass.

Is that Crash?

Yep Overpaid and all

Boston has him so that every time they play Brooklyn, the Nets can cry about how they gave up Damian Lillard for him.

I like Olynyk's game...but that hair! A little too 70's flashback!

Olinik throws a runner over the back board, then air balls a 3...hmmm maybe someone should tell him how high the rim is.

What the hell did Jordan Crawford do?

Not sure, but he certainly didn't deserve a T.

That was a pretty weak technical.

Jerryd bayless always kills us it seems. I like his game though

This is why I'm glad Memphis traded Bayless. He made too many timeless 3's against us.

Boston is surprisingly hanging on. Ugh.

It's amazing how the Celtics go on runs whenever Hollins comes into the game, yet Doc still won't admit that we need a backup big who can play.

Wow. Everyone on the floor for the Clippers (and Doc too) got really pissed about the non-call on the hook by Jordan Crawford.

It really does feel like we have control of this game....but Boston is in it just out of sheer will and hard work.

I'm telling you Brad Stevens is going to win coach of the year before he's through. I really love the way this guy coaches. Very smart hire by the Celtics.

Can we trade crawfords?

How in the hell did Bass get past 2 Clippers?

Hmmm...credit to the Celtics. They are swarming Blake quickly down low.

Trade Blake for Humphries!

Wow, Jamal. Just wow. What are you doing? You’re so damn terrible. Avery Bradley is making him look like a complete scrub tonight.

As a player, I actually like Kris Humphries.

Sure as hell would rather have him than Hollins.

BLAKE POSTERIZING HIS EVIL TWIN

Lol.. And they sit down humphries

Blake just served Humphries like that ball was a set of divorce papers.

Jordan Crawford is being a little too Jordan Crawford.

Tough guy Jordan Crawford and Flava Flav could be cousins (MY NOTE: Now that he mentions it, I do see a bit of a resemblance. Hang a giant clock around Crawford's neck and then picture him. LOL)

Humphries got destroyed. Jordan Crawford needs to shut up. Dam scrub.

I'm not saying Blake had anything to do with that scuffle, but he needs to stop getting involved in that type of BS. It's stupid things like that has everyone hating on him.

Smite the leprechauns!

When one sees such chucking, one can only say Bayless! Bayless! Bayless!

Blake kind of instigated that altercation replay showed he used his legs to clinch in Crawford.

This should not be a 6 point lead. Boston is up to 47.1% now. Ugh.

That wasn't even a flagrant TBH I’m tired of the NBA calling wimpy fouls

That shouldn’t be a flagrant. This is some wussy stuff.

I feel it is a flagrant in the NBA today But it still bothers me. The NBA is so soft now

One call at a time, the NBA is changing the definition of what is a flagrant

It's a new type of foul The flagrant that later gets rescinded

If the NBA has any agenda to protecting their superstars, this would be ruled a flagrant ... Maybe even a flagrant 2

I hate nba refs. I wish I could press a button to shock them every time they give a stupid tech or foul.

I know a lot of people won’t agree with me but I find Humphries to be a pretty valuable player, contract aside.

Brad Stevens is a great coach, even with this loss

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Away

Post by worcester Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Very revealing and informative comments Bob. Thanks for sending them to us.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Away

Post by k_j_88 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 am

It's always interesting to see what other fans think. It seems to me that many around the league think Stevens is a great hire.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:59 am

bob,

I always get a kick out of the "comments from the other side" threads. Muchas gracias.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down