Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:33 pm

We will probably lose. We will start slow and try to play catchup in the 3rd and 4th and lose at the end. That's been Miami Heat basketball this season. It's pathetic.

It's not fun watching this team under achieve right now, but if it works out that all this slacking they are doing right now leads to a fresh, motivated team come play-off time...then I am all for it.

Bron Bron has Jeff Green's buzzer beater on his mind tonight. Count on it. I bet he makes sure Green is kept under control this game. Lol

that's all right. At least we won't see wade brick free throws to cost the game and LeBron hates Bostonians lmao. Remember that beer poured to you when you dropped 45!

I don't like the announcer calling out the players by their nicknames. Lol And is it me, or do none of the Celtics have nicknames?

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away Twmzf

Going to be weird seeing Joel against us.

I honestly feel Joel is gonna have 10 plus boards if he manages to get decent playing time.

And we will still manage to lose against these guys ! Ok the regular season but man !

I hope we win this one. Can't stand Boston.

A sick part of me wants to see Joel out there and for him to do well. Do you know how funny that would be though? He has the effort energy to bother us LOL

Jeff green blows But he’s Jordan against us

Defense looks to be there, can't really tell against a team purposely tanking

The Celtics are really terrible

Omg Joel in a Celtics jersey looks awfu

what's the name of that stuff Anderson has in his hair to make it stand up like that or a whole game?

Cement.

Is it me? Or is Ray Allen selfish as ****!

Lebron you can at least fake playing defense

Allen and Rondo gonna get into it soon.

I really wish lbj would stop b@tching about calls, the refs are not going to give him the calls if he continues to b@tch...let your coach b@tch......

Only reason why this game is this close is because LeBron is being LePassive again.

Mario just did rondos move

Am I wrong in assuming sullinger has a double double already? Sheeesh, can't grab a rebound

Jeff green is the type of player who would help this team.. I hate him on the Celtics and apparently he hates Miami. I liked him on okc though

Rondo is lost out there btw he's not the same player as before but I don't blame him...he's gotta get use to his teammates/coach and clean up the rust

That's because he's not passing to future Hall of Famers any more. Lol

Lebron has become a mediocre player, silly turnovers again and not as efficient as early in the season

Sullinger is Joel's freakin' size and he is beating our team for rebs..... I don't know what it is sometimes, effort or persona...

This is true but if we hadn't allowed fat ass Sullinger 100 ORebs, the lead would be at least 12-14 right now. They can't do anything but are destroying us on the boards even though they are a bad rebounding team.

Even without KG, Pierce, Terry & Doc they're still a pain in the ass to beat

These nickname jerseys are corny as hell. I hate hearing Eric and Tony say "Cole train" and "sweet lew" *shudder*

Ray's lack of production has been a back breaker for us.

EVERY REBOUND IS THE CELTICS

Who's the more atrocious passer? Beasley or Ray Allen?

If Allen dribbles for more than 7 consecutive seconds again I'll lose my sh*t

We look like a lottery team.

Why are these idiots celebrating for? This game should've been a blowout.

Bradley gone. Bass gone. Doesn t matter. we re still losing to the rest of the Celtics corpse.

Chris Johnson killing us

GO **** YOURSELF MIAMI HEAT. (MY NOTE:  One step closer to being a Celtic fan)

I'd give anything just to punch Spo in the face. (MY NOTE:  I'll hold his arms down for you)

Our guys look like a bunch of losers out there.

GOD I HATE RAJON RONDO SO MUCH

Chris and Kris are killing us.

We just aren't a good basketball team right now. Coasting clearly isn't working anymore. (MY NOTE:  How stupid to think it ever would)

I'm calling it now, you can kiss the chance of 3-peating goodbye.

Bench lebron

King James my ass, take that stupid jeresey off

This is so embarrassing we look so bad not even close to a title contender right now.

LeBron looks like he's going to die of exhaustion.

Its not easy carrying an entire team of scrubs on your back every night.

Rondo is really good. But the guy has to learn how to shoot. Such a liablility

Rondo so rusty

I don't think they're gonna lose but this should not be a 4 pt game so far. Rondo looks like he hasn't stepped on the court in 20 years , and this Celtics team is beyond pathetic after the Crawford trade. We can't lose to them.

Man, Rondo isn't doing anything, Bradley and Bass are hurt, and yet this game is close smh

I just experienced a new sensation that I've termed 'deflated happiness'. Yay.

The difference was effort.  The stupid lazy Heat think they just have to show up and everyone will bow down to them.  The Celtics actually tried.   I'm so done with this shi**y Heat team.  (MY NOTE:  Heat Band-Wagoneers Unite!  You have nothing to lose except your embarrassing nickname jerseys).

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down