Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Celtics could be without Rondo, Bradley, and Bass. And Bayless.

We're winning. Guaranteed.

They were [over]confident vs. The Bucks at home and lost. Guaranteeing anything would be....

They need to jump on them hard from the start and put them away. Then put them away some more.

I’m not even worried about the game. I can’t see how the Wizards can possibly lose this game

Gotta watch out for sullinger And they do still have green

Hmm, Celt coach not wearing a tie, first time I've seen that

They don't have Crawford anymore. This should be a cake walk (MY NOTE:  Funny statement considering they were dancing to give him to us)

So no Rondo or Bradley. That's good. But look out Vander Blue could kill us.

I know you're being sarcastic, but man that would be so "Wizards" to have a guy like that kill us in our own building. We need to make a statement... -

I have a feeling were gonna choke this game and Jeff Green and Crash go off on us

Kris freaking Humphries dunks on Gortats face. All around terrible effort.

Wow their PG's soo tiny!

Can Gerald Wallace not try to injury more of our players

Guess booing kris humpries was a last year thing

Wow, is this a joke? They’re running us out of the gym.

It's almost like they didn't think they had to show up tonight.

This Pressey kid Can handle the ball

G Wallace going to the locker room Best news I heard all day

This team has a 10 day contract player torching you. No Rondo. No Bradely. No Wallace now. WTH is this team doing

I never heard of some of these player. Who the hell is Chris Johnson and Pressey. Really Wizards?

Sullinger and Olynyk could be a pretty decent frontcourt in time...

Pretty sure Pressy has scored more in this half than Maynor has scored this season.

I think those FT bricks were a sign for me. Goodnight everyone. Much better things to do than to watch an apathetic team get schooled by the frickin' Celtics.

Dear lord, why am I a wizards fan ?

Gortat is so weak sometimes

I didn't realize how soft Gortat was until he came here. Dude is SO afraid of contact. He looks like last years Dwight.

Wall channeling his inner steez And I mean that in the worst possible way

Olynk looks like he belongs in Hanson

As bad as that looked... Pressey isn't gonna drill every three he takes and neither is Green. The threes and midrangers will stop falling for them soon.

If we keep playing defense like this, I donèt see whyt ehy wont miss

Because they are still D Leaguers.

It is really hilarious - they can't win over .500 is it mental issues?

I think we're the ones with mental issues for continuing to watch this team.

Jeez, is this a full house of Celtics fans?

Phil Pressey is a 18% three point shooter He’s 3/4 against us because obviously he’s 3/4 against us

We cant lose this game Period you don’t lose to terrible teams missing there two best players

Humphries is a straight bitch.

Gerald Wallace is Wizards kryptonite Even his close proximity to the Wizards has them playing like they’re injured

They are letting a bunch of ten day contract players embarrass them

Surrounded by c's fans shoulda stayed home

Lololol at Stevens calling a timeout when they're up 14. He’s been in the league for like a month and he’s already a better coach than Wittman.

Does everything about Kris Humphries piss other people off too?

Another good timeout by Stevens.

Man I wish we had Stevens as our coach

Pressey is a superstar...

Brad Stevens draws up an awesome play off the timeout for an easy bucket and gets a 2 for 1
Wittman just says Wall go ISO. :*(

Can we trade Otto and Wit for the Celt coach?

You see Brad Stevens? He’s a good coach. He takes timeouts to snuff out momentum, and when they come out of a timeout he’s drawn up a beautiful play that almost always casually nets them free points and gives them back some momentum.

Wallace is awful ...Shoot, Gerald, SHOOOT!

He's great at hurtin peeps tho.

Boston may suck enough To overcome this team history of ineptitude!

Nene don't get any calls Can’t count how many times he’s ended up on the floor for a no call

Refs know when you’re out of control and trolling for a foul     They also know when you pout on every play Which is what Nene does. You don’t get calls like that unless you are “Check my lip” James.

Hahaha, Olynyk sucks.

Thanks Kelly! For being uncoordinated!

Who is that guy and what did he do to Jeff Green?

He wants to be traded to the wiz!

Jeff Green playing like Danny Green in the Finals

This Jeff Green Bullshit is really pissing me off He’s a god awful shooter and he’s just feeling it. If we somehow pull this win out it will be a miracle with him hitting crap like that.

Green is just pushing it....I hope he misses his next 50 shots....yea into the next 2 games

Stop Green and we win

Easier said than done, apparently.

The Celtics are bad, real bad with the players active tonight, it’s embarrassing that we were ever down 18 to them.

Thank god they suck though Wiz still have a decent chance to pull it out

You couldn't pay me to not hate Gerald Wallace

Wall needs to stay away From that career killer Wallace. As far as humanly possible.

What kind of twisted, perverted parents name their son Kelly? And what kind of son decides to have long hair with a name like that? Dude creeps me out.

Boston is just awful And yet they were down 19 to them

Whenever Crash is on the court my heart is in my throat The dude is an injury waiting to happen for the opposing team.

Does Sullinger think he's Kevin Love or something?

Another horrible call. F*** YOU KRIS HUMPHRIES. GO GET SWINDLED BY ANOTHER KARDASHIAN.

Stern is screwing with Ainge Trying to F*** up his tank job on the way out…

Jeff Green has these games some times

Ya, he is a once in every five game super star. When he's on it is scary.

I didn't expect to need my bourbon for this game.

I can't believe we're going to lose because Jeff Green dominated the game. What a lucky bastard. Jeff Green is the definition of mediocre.

Vote Phil Pressey #allstar

That pressey kid just made a great play

Man, Pressey makes a great play to get that jump ball.

Sullinger will be a very good player if his back holds up       He's a beast inside....

WHO IS THAT GUY IN JEFF GREEN'S JERSEY?

Kobe got tired of riding the bench and used that Mission Impossible face changing thing and gave Jeff a night off. My best guess.

Really don't understand why average players have amazing games against us

Somebody get Green a freakin' cape

This Jeff Green guy gots heart yo.

We’re about to lose. That’s game. Celtics are going to win. This one is going to hurt. Real bad.

Easy win now in overtime. Won't even be close.

Its official- Wittman has the brains of a Donkey!!!

don't insult donkeys man

Green making a strong case for "VS Wizards HOF"

Jeff Green hitting these 3s is absolutely not normal and will never happen again ever in his entire career. He’s mediocre, not that good, and lucky as hell tonight. Can’t believe it.

Bet they'll try and trade the farm for Green after this one

Someone deck him. Where is Charles Oakley when you need him?

The Celtics suck, how is this happening?

Uh, we suck

Danny Ainge is cutting Pressey first thing tomorrow

I would. He's taking horrible shots.

Yeah But he’s hitting them

The Celts found out Yesterday that Jabari and Eiimbid are going back to school lmao

Can we trade gortat for a 1st rounder?

PRESSEY CANT HIT ANYMORE 3S!!!! HES GONE.

I feel like green or sully will win it here

This is the kind of game Boston wants to lose Play hard and lose to tank! c’mon Boston

Backbreaker By a scrub like Wallace…!

Gerald Wallace dagger. Wasn’t expecting that, I have to say.

And Gerald Wallace cuts through the defense like a hot knife through butter

Wallace runs in a straight line at the rim and throws it in. Hilarious.

We truly have a worthless team

You gotta give the Celts credit.

Go home and cry u losers Cant even beat the no name Celtics, pift. All of my disgust….and sadness

Jeff Green Pressey and Sullinger all played out of their minds.

Wall fades to the SIDE and releases it totally off balance. The only way that shot could have gone in is if a Celtic took it.

The Celtics will never hit the shots they hit tonight ever again, ever, for all of eternity. And that makes me so angry.

thats b/c other teams play defense

We've been so thoroughly outcoached in our two games against Boston its comical

We should have won. But...
Sully is really good.
Jeff Green is good as well.
Both those players can generate their own shots. Sully mostly in the post but he has range to the 3 line. And Jeff Green can do what he just did. That team isn't without any talent. Add Humphries and Bass.
Now I wouldn't pay Humphries what he is making, but I would take Sully, Bass or Humphries on my team for the right price.

Of course the Celtics won... it was like a home game for them.  So many freaking Celtics fans in the house.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down