Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:23 pm

KELLY OLYNYK DO SOMETHING GOOD DON’T BE A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPACE

These games could be the difference between Andrew Wiggins and Rodney Hood. Tank Tank Tank

We win by Turner hitting another buzzer beater

Turner will do a 360 windmill dunk over Rondo at the buzzer. Ending Rondo's season (due to pride not injury) and soundly placing Boston in front of us for the rest of the year.

Hurts having to root for Celtics.

I hate rooting for anything Boston ever, but in a way, a Celtics win would be bad for them and great for us.

Watching this game is going to be like having a root canal. Maybe the root canal is more fun.

Glad you’re back Rondo.

Surprised Sullinger can dunk! He’d be in the D league if he was a sixer, working on conditioning with Moultrie

I'm the biggest Celtics fan this year because I will die inside if they get Wiggins, Parker, or Embiid. Never thought I'd get to the point where I'd cheer for them to win against literally every other NBA team, but its happened. Go Celtics.

Love the terrible start. Only game all year I literally want everyone to play badly. We need this loss bad, way more than the lakers game Friday. And we need that one to.

How about not miss a wide open layup Gerald Wallace.

Gerald Wallace is the Tank equivalent to Lavoy Allen.

Drafting Olynyk was such a tank move by Boston.

GM's voted him as steal of the draft lol He’s 7ft tall and has the wingspan of Rondo!!! Ainge has done great things over the last year but drafting Olynyk over the Greek freak was a mistake

Olynyk you suck

Nice little 11 point deficit we have after 1. But both of these teams are so bad you almost expect the Sixers to come back by default, take a big lead, and lose it again several more times tonight.

Watching Olynyk’s gangly uncoordinated body jump awkwardly in slow-MO over and over again is very entertaining

Stopppp winning

BRING BACK RONDO PLEASE

We’re gonna win this, and the worst part is that we’re gonna win because of Thad being Thad and I won’t even be able to get mad about it.

Celtics turned on the tank missing FTs on purpose

How many times can the Celtics miss both free throws? It’s starting to piss me off.

Love that defense by Hawes. He just let Bass keep inching into his range

Thank god for Jeff Green

You mean Rondo.

Well yeah, both

As soon as rondo comes back this happens.

Good on the Sixers to put some separation between them and the Celtics but I don’t think we’re out of the woods yet

I want to believe Hinkie is paying Lavoy under the table for “his efforts”

He has certainly earned it. King of the tank.

How did the Cavs give up 70 in the first half to the Lakers? Maybe they really are tank contenders

They cannot get the 1st pick again Their pick should be confiscated

Love Jeff gr33n making 333s

Can they please just put this game away on us.

Yay we’re down.

Does anyone know if the Celtics are shopping Jeff Green? I am just curious because he is a much better player than Turner and the Celtics could potentially steal a trade partner of ours that wants Evan. This would land the Celtics a pick and also help their tank effort. Let me know if you guys know anything

You know the Celtics will let us come back at some point...

Anyone tell me the reason why Rondo's not playing anymore?

Rest. He’ll be back in the 4th.

Wroten of all people 60 footer nothing but net

That was completely unnecessary, Tony.

New tank rule: no full court shot attempts

Pls don’t win pls

I was going to comment on that tip in by Hump, but then Wroten hits that ****.. Why? That better not shift the momentum.

And the comeback like I said....the Celtics are trying hard to lose

Wouldn't be surprised if Turner hits another game winner. The basketball gods hate us so it could happen again

Did someone pay the refs because the Celtics are getting ripped on some of these non-calls?

Rondo sitting… Celtics tank engaged.

I am rocking in the fetal position saying “lose lose lose”

Refs really want us to win this game, lol, well **** you NBA! We're losing! Hopefully.

Wallace doesn’t even try.

We gotta pull this one out. Huge potential tank night shaping up.

Wallace is horrible

I hate Jerryd Bayless!!!!!!!! He caused us to win last game and now he’s doing it again! Where’s Avery Bradley!?!?!

If the Sixers Lose, the Post-Game Recap just has to be one long thank you to Jeff Green.

Rajon Rondo… saving the Sixers from themselves since 2014.

If only Rondo played last week

Bayless sent in for some emergency tanking.

Green has been destroying Turner

Refs seriously want us to win this game, this is crazy...

Refs are doing everything in their power to get us this win, SILLVVVEEEERRRRR!!!

For all their coaching, the Sixers are just too naturally gifted at Tanking for the Celtics to match.

clutch loss tonight. takes the sting out of last week, but only just a little.

If anything we should not be thrilled with how Boston looked tonight at basically full strength

I am so proud of the guys tonight. After a heart-breaking win against the Celtics the last go around, they came out and fought themselves to a loss.

Side note: It's a sad day when there are more Celtic fans than Sixer fans at the WFC.

Are you sure it wasn't just Sixers fans rooting for a loss?

Rondo makes them better but he doesn’t really make them that much better. The Celtics are still comparable to the Sixers in talent

According to tankathon, the Celtics went from a 37.7% chance at a top 3 pick to a 15% chance at a top 3 pick with a win tonight.Lakers went from 19.2% to 9.9%

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away

Post by mrkleen09 Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Shows not only the general intellect of Sixers fans is south of the mendoza line, but also shows the mentality of a franchise and fanbase of LOSERS.

They havent won a title in 30 years, but yeah - keep tanking Philly....seems to be working out well for you.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down