THANK YOU - SECOND ANNUAL SAM'S CELTIC FORUM GET TOGETHER

+3
beat
hawksnestbeach
7 posters

Go down

THANK YOU - SECOND ANNUAL SAM'S CELTIC FORUM GET TOGETHER Empty THANK YOU - SECOND ANNUAL SAM'S CELTIC FORUM GET TOGETHER

Post by 112288 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:00 am

I just want to send a quick note out to everyone who attended the second annual Sam's Celtic Forum get together in Boston this pass weekend. For those who missed out on this year's gathering...........you truly missed a great time............but remember there is always next year, so start planning ahead!

Form me, putting this together is a labor of love for me...........because of all the GREAT PEOPLE who belong to this forum..........and for me it is not just a sports forum site as it is a way of communicating with a new EXTENDED FAMILY.  I get great pleasure not only seeing people meet for the first time and the expressions on each of their faces, but also on seeing old familiar faces of friends!

But my big thanks goes out to everyone who continues to support SAM'S CELTIC FORUM........from the administrators who help keep the orderly expression of one's sports passion in the spirit of good sportsmanship and the electronic  maintenance of the board ................to those who braved the weather and made the annual trek to Boston for this get together!

BUT SPECIAL THANKS GOES TO THE CHAIRMAN OF THIS FINE BOARD

SAM .......WHERE WITHOUT HIM THIS FORUM AND GET TOGETHER WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE..........THANKS SAM!

God bless all and God willing .....we'll see each other again next year!

Last edited by 112288 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU - SECOND ANNUAL SAM'S CELTIC FORUM GET TOGETHER Empty Re: THANK YOU - SECOND ANNUAL SAM'S CELTIC FORUM GET TOGETHER

Post by hawksnestbeach Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:03 am

We watched the game from home and thought about those special fans in the crowd, as the Celts looked pretty darned good for a team with a terrible record. Count me in for next year! Hawk

hawksnestbeach

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU - SECOND ANNUAL SAM'S CELTIC FORUM GET TOGETHER Empty Re: THANK YOU - SECOND ANNUAL SAM'S CELTIC FORUM GET TOGETHER

Post by 112288 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:19 am

GREAT TO HEAR HAWK!

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:58 am

Steve

I've been to two gatherings and they were both great. I remember you form my second trip. I'm glad so many had the chance to get together and put faces to names. Could not attend for a lot of reasons but as I watched the game the other eve could not help but think of all of you. Has the Celtics actually forged to a brief lead late I was thinking your seeing a great game too. Unfortunately the C's came up short once again but man did they go down fighting. With a couple good picks and an FA or two maybe just maybe we'll be back in the hunt soon.

Glad everyone had a great time and you were all able to keep from being arrested..........LOL.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Beat,

At least as far as you know.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:07 pm

beat,

The only thing arrested is my development!! (LOL) We missed you and hope you can make the next one.

We had a unbelievable time. Hard to believe it came and went so fast.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:57 pm

This was so much fun and well worth the trip. It's special to put faces and personalities with these many memorable names from the board. Thanks to all who came - and to the super Celtics organization that created this team, this tradition, this stadium, and these ongoing memories.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:17 pm

It was absolutely wonderful but so short. I found myself zipping around the table, trying to talk with everyone but never getting to spend anything like the amount of time I would have preferred with anyone. Sally and I had the time of our lives.

All the best to those who made it and all the best to those who didn't as well. Hope to see you next time.

I asked Sally what we could have done to make it a better time for everyone, and she just looked at me as though I were crazy.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:20 am

sam wrote:It was absolutely wonderful but so short.  I found myself zipping around the table, trying to talk with everyone but never getting to spend anything like the amount of time I would have preferred with anyone.  Sally and I had the time of our lives.

All the best to those who made it and all the best to those who didn't as well.  Hope to see you next time.

I asked Sally what we could have done to make it a better time for everyone, and she just looked at me as though I were crazy.

Sam

sam,

Maybe she's onto something?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 am

To all,

It's not easy typing long posts from my tablet (yes, yes. Thank you all for wishing I'd travel even more) but I'd like to thank 112288 for the effort to put this together (it went off flawlessly) and for all the members who attended (Rosalie, you are just as cute as a button!).

I can't promise I'll make every one, San Francisco is a long commute, but this is definitely not my last.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:33 am

Bob....Great to hear....and thanks for the thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down