Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Hopefully with it being at home, it isn't as close as yesterdays game.

Plus Rondo will be sitting this one out.

Tommy Heinsohn is even worse than Neil Funk somehow, but I'll still listen to the Celtics broadcast to hear Rondo.

Did you hear that idiot calling Boozer's foul a flagrant?

He went bonkers after they rightfully called a foul on Sullinger when he set moving screen. Watching KG for many years must have been a factor.

Tommy Heinsohn is a basketball demigod. I can deal with his trash talking because he's spent a lifetime proving himself. The Portland broadcasting team was atrocious, however. Tommy is old school. And, when he's wrong his partner tells him to shut it, professionally of course.

Yet another complete and absolute obliteration of another pathetic team left in our wake. I expect Boston to be so humiliated they fold as a franchise after we crush them tonight. God it feels so good to be a fan of the best team in the NBA (Chicago Bulls) with the Universe's best player (Joakim Noah) (MY NOTE:  The best team in the NBA?  By what standard?  Dumkopf.)

You know F*** rondo and all But he’s doing a good job on commentary. I like hearing guys who still play talk about other guys, even tho he’s been heavily warned. Complementary of Kirk, Jimmy and Noah so far.

Benny the Bull just spilled his huge bag of popcorn on Rondo

I am honestly going to be dissapointed if this game isnt a blow out In the bulls favor

Bayless is all up in our guts like everyday.

I'm listening to the Celtics feed and they have Rondo doing the game with them. The Bulls should do that with Rose. It's interesting to hear what he has to say.

Nothing that involves Rose talking for extended periods of time is interesting.

I can't really imagine anything that would be more terrifying to the front office than Rose at a mic for 2 hrs.

Very weird to see the Bulls D not contain an opponent for two straight nights at this point. Especially this Boston team. They are scoring at will.

They're making ridiculous shots. Sometimes you just gotta clap for 'em. Turnaround 3 for Jeff Green again? :Golf clap:

Dude just has a very good upside and could be a allstar. Things just ain't been going his way the past few years though.

Brandon Bass shouldn't be blocking Joakim Noah.

There's Jeff Bird again.

Pressey's killing us. And I thought he was retired. (MY NOTE:  That would be his father, dumbass)

That PG is faster than Rose and Wall combined!

Hey, we're facing the mightly Phil Pressey! DJ is getting out-DJ’ed

Pressey looking like a bootleg DJ right now.

Rondo looks like the black harry potter with that cut

The Celtics will tank this away in the end, have no fear

Johnson thought he was Magic there for a moment . . . But Magic didn’t wear Celtic green, so it didn’t work.

The Celtics wont go away!

Bass is killing us inside.

How is Rondo announcing the game when he should be playing? (MY NOTE: Rondo said he was almost 100%. So, why is he sitting out then?)

Cuz the Celtics don't really want to win. They want to put a darn good fight and lose.

The absolute perfect way to tank, lose to get assets, but keep your fans engaged every game.

Wow that was the most nonchalant epic poster by Taj ive ever seen

Probably feels sorry for Humphries

Humphries has a knack of being posterized by Chicago

It sort of come to a point where you could feel bad for the guy Nothing has gone right for him since the Kardashian stuff. Gets relegated to the bench in favor of reggie Evans, then gets traded to a shitty Boston team, along with becoming a walking poster waiting to happen.

I enjoyed watching benny throw popcorn on rondo while he was doing the announcing. The whole thing was weird. Gorman kept saying stuff about the reffing and then realizing rondo wasn’t going to say anything because he could get fined.

I'm impressed he kept his tongue. I'm not sure I'd have the discipline.

Jeff Green sucks I’m shocked that some people think he’s good.

I mean he's good but inconsisent and he's already 28 He has the tools to be a great player but idk if he’ll ever put it together almost like Anthony Randolph

Olynyk trying to make friends with the refs. "Here, catch!"

Olynyk is playing dumb for 2 straight game. Just getting murdered right now.

Brad Stevens is the new age Phil Jackson or Lovie Smith. Same stone cold face every play, good or bad.

Nice of the Bulls to spot the C's 18pts at the point guard spot with Rondo in the house to watch. Once the Bulls pulled out the Hanzo swords in the 2nd half it was over. Boston, you don't have a future.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away

Post by k_j_88 Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Nothing that involves Rose talking for extended periods of time is interesting.

Ouch. Harsh.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down