Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 11/21/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 11/21/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 11/21/22

Post by bobheckler Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:58 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/11/comments-from-other-side-bulls-112122.html

by FLCeltsFan

This should be interesting

I think it will be a W. This is the type of team to lose against a tanking team, and then win against a good team when its least expected, and then suck again for a few games.

Unfortunately, I think Billy has started to lose the locker room. A competent coach can make all the difference with the existing core. If not, then we are wasting our time and need to hit the reset button before the deadline.

I have a good feeling about tonight. I think the Bulls are going to make it a one possession game and then lose to the refs.

Zach and Demar drop 30 a piece while vooch gets 20/10. big DUB!

Good to see some optimism up here for once but this might be the wrong game for it lol. The Celtics are a machine, one of the best offenses in NBA history rn, while the Bulls have zero chemistry This would be a shock win. 🤞🏽

I’m pessimistic on this one. I just hope we don’t get blown out.

I have no expectations for this game, but honestly would not be shocked if this turns into a Celtics trap game. The way we've been playing this team feels like one of those teams who should lose when they win and win when they should lose.

We beat em in October and we’re gonna beat em tonight.

Sigh another game with a defensive nightmare as our starting center

We’re either gonna win by 20 or lose by 30

I’m ready to be hurt again.

Yeah imma sit this one out, don’t have a good feeling about this whatsoever.

You aren’t watching? What? You don’t like inflicting pain on yourself for 2 and a half straight hours?

Hey Zach - wanna play future games all the way to the end even while going 1-14 and not contributing in any other significant way? Begin by not just showing up tonight - give us your best.

Give Javonte the max already.

Bulls been killing it with the National Anthem at least

Tank for Wemby

the Bulls should be up 10. High school level finishing right now from NBA players.

Yeah Boston, keep leaving Pat open

The Celtics shoot a lot of 3s

I don't know how we are so bad from 3.... all our best shooters are all slumping together at the same time

Jaylen Brown is playing like his last name

Lmao their anti-Semite is playing like sh**

F*** Jaylen Brown

I don't even thin Boston is playing seriously right now. They look really sloppy.

Tatum playing like some sh**, we need to capitalize asap

I thought the Celtics were struggling

You gotta love the effort but I just feel the celtics flood gates is about to open

Demar youre a great player but imma need u to pass sometime (MY NOTE: He's in his 14th season and he's averaging 3.9apg. I think that train isn't coming into that station anytime)

Dang Boston is playing awful right now... Bulls are trying harder but not executing and taking advantage but I prefer that to not trying.

Boston looks drunk wtf

Bulls need a Grant williams

What is it about Malcolm Brodgon that makes him turn into Steph Jordan against us

I f***ing hate Brogdan

Celtics have a buncha no-names on the floor, we should extend the lead

How much longer will the league allow these Celtic Bums to clothesline players?

Is that bulls legend Luke Kornet?

Celtics look shook playing against the Bulls 😁

We've had two huge comebacks on them in the last year. We scare them.

how many 3s are they going to shoot

Boston is living and dying by the 3 tonight!

I can’t stand Grant Williams

We're not capitalizing on them bricking them 3s

it's a dangerously low lead against a team that just built half of a house, not a good look

They shot 27% from the field and we are only up 5.....when they figure out the shooting slump, we're f***ed

That's an Adam Silver whistle. Tatum makes the league a lot of money.

f***ing Tatum man hate playing against him

Oh so this is how it feels when a team doesn’t shoot lights out against us 😁

Luke F***ing Kornet… come on guys take it to the rim. This guy sucks.

Money says if ANY Celtics player has a drive like Zach just did they get a foul call

How many times are Tatum and Zach gonna yell “AYY” in the paint this game?😭

They're hiding Tatum on Caruso on D lol

If you didn't know better you'd think the Bulls were the 13-3 team.

If Zach got Tatum's whistle he'd average 30 a game.

Cornet triggers me for some reason lol

Sooooo like why can’t we play with this much energy/effort/heart consistently???

don’t get me excited bulls…

Trade vooch for Duncan Robinson

Why do the bulls have to give me hope?

Maybe don't leave Brogdon alone at the 3 point line.

Celtics have shot 17 3s. They're either gonna blow us out, or shoot themselves out of the game with these bricks.

They've been getting a lot of good looks, so I think they'll heat up, but man, these 3 will just keep coming.

the Celtics are going to force us to beat them by shooting 3s right now

At least we can look back at this first half fondly when Boston adjusts and Chicago goes hero ball in the second half.

Illegal screen by Horford, but then all his screens are illegal.

Vuc is an absolute clown. Marcus smart could literally lock his bum a** up 😂

Vooch Marcus Smart is 8 inches shorter than you ffs

Smart is a super good post defender. Has been for years and it doesn't matter who is on him.

Still can't believe they gave Smart DPOY because Williams got injured (MY NOTE: And Williams will be back soon)

Eject smart, that's such a lame foul lol

I bet Grant Williams smells like cheese

Grant is really complaining about that lol

Need someone else on Brown. Ayo's getting cooked.

Jaylen Brown sees Ayo as BBQ chicken

See basketball seems pretty easy when you just make more shots than the other team

Keep on attacking those Horford switches. No way he can contest Zach/DeMar’s shots

derozan is such a ballhog.

I can’t watch him anymore. His awful D and only looking for his shot and not for his teammates is so annoying.

Celtics missed a lot of open 3s, I ain’t gonna let this one half trick me lol

Our perimeter defense is so awful - the Celtics just haven’t sunk them. That won’t last forever.

Marcus Smart annoys me, he's a terrible shooter but only misses when I'm not watching.

Yep thats the worry. These shots are wide open for the celtics

Ik we all are not comfortable with this lead rn knowing this team lol

Alright bois, how long will we blow this thing?

Pat just bodied grant there Get in the weight room GRANT

Is this the bizzaro bulls?

1. Hope every team we play misses every 3 pointer 2. championship

Up 20 on the Celtics Lmfao yeah these guys are trolls But you Can’t beat the Magic that only had 1 guard?

Man, Boston can’t hit sh**

Either the Celtics hate playing us or we love playing them.

If we do win this would be a Bulls didn't win it, Celtics lost it type of situation. They're missing so many easy shots that we are giving them

Every FG the Celtics take is gonna be a 3, isn't it?

Celtics just spam 3’s so the game is never over

Jaylen Brown is so much more dangerous than Tatum imo

We complain about Demar and Zach but man Jaylen Brown has crazy tunnel vision. He just tried to drive on 4 ppl lol

Grant talks way too much for being a glorified role player

Tatum has a reputation as an excellent defender. He doesn’t look so excellent tonight.

I love when we whoop the Celtics, like it brings me such joy?

So my theory is that Kyrie was pretty normal in Cleveland and when he first went to Boston.. then he probably hung out with Jaylen too much and suddenly grew a 3rd eye

Any sh** talking from Scal tonight? Although I doubt anyone here is watching the Celtics stream haha

celtic announcers are so boring

How is this the same team that fell to the magic?

Let's see how the Celtics fans blame women refs for this one

Lmao bruh Grant is such a big baby

Grant Williams is one of the biggest crybabies man lol

F*** stats as a metric for choosing "good" players. I'd take Javonte over 99% of the stat leaders out there.

We’re up 20 against the best team in the East. How?

Petition to play the celtics 82 times a season

I don't get this team. Orlando Magic missing their best player? Down by 19 in the third. Last year's western conference champions? LEADING by 19 in the 3rd. Someone make this make sense.

Grant Williams has never committed a foul in his life.

Up 16 at the end of the third, if we blow this lead I give up

I can’t believe the Bulls are winning and not tanking rn, like the seasons already over obviously arrgggg…👿

41 three point shot attempts at the beginning of the 4th is insane

tatums bullsh** rip up on drives should not be mistaken for a tough bucket lmao it’s weak as he**

get Zach LaVine off the f***ing court.

good defense by Smart

bulls are doing everything they can to let the celtics back in this

The Celtics offensive sets are so much better than ours lol

Maybe don't leave Malcolm Brogdan alone at the 3 point line if your name is Alex Caruso and you're only in the league because you play good defense.

Ah the Celtics refball starts, soft a** fouls back to back.

Do the refs just ignore that Horford is always moving when he sets screens?

Smart should join the local diving team.

I can’t listen to these Celtics announcers mention how desperate we are anymore lmao

Man, Horford has been horrible tonight for Celtics. As a UF alum I love Big Al but I’ll take a bad game from him tonight for sure.

Horford lookin like me out there

Ive never seen Al Horford play this bad d**n

It's incredible how sh**ty jaylen is at taking care of the ball lol

tatum is such a flopper

Not trying to hate but this might be the first challenge I’ve seen Billy win

Did DeRozan just decide he didn’t want to play defense on Tatum on that play? He didn’t even like move he was just looking at Tatum like “Eh I just made a sick layup and I’m too old for this ****” Laughing

Ironically the Celtics have recovered to 39% from 3 point for the game. We can't even defend the 3 point line when the other team is having a horrendous night.

Didn't see any contact but whatever Reftics gonna ref.

Refs are thinking “if we start screwing the bulls now it won’t show up on the L2M report”

It's hilarious that we beat the #1 team twice lmao

Whatever else happens this season, I'm glad we were able to beat the Celtics at least twice.

Celtics have 4 losses and half of them are because of the Bulls. Crazy

Nice to be on this side of a game, been a bit rough. I also reeeeallly love seeing Tatum lose teehee

Can we just play the Celtics every game?

Always nice to pick up a win over a bottom feeder like the Celtics to stop the skid.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 11/21/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 11/21/22

Post by Ktron Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:30 pm

Smart should join the local diving team.

I can’t listen to these Celtics announcers mention how desperate we are anymore lmao

Welcome to the club. I counted 19 times. If Tommy was still alive he would've struck a match to that pile of stupid notes that Grande has snuggled in his lap

So my theory is that Kyrie was pretty normal in Cleveland and when he first went to Boston.. then he probably hung out with Jaylen too much and suddenly grew a 3rd eye

Any sh** talking from Scal tonight? Although I doubt anyone here is watching the Celtics stream haha

We Celtics fan refer to it as “Scal’s Skat”. (We are not allowed to say the word  s**t here)

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 11/21/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away, 11/21/22

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:56 am

Ktron wrote:Smart should join the local diving team.

Welcome to the club. I counted 19 times. If Tommy was still alive he would've struck a match to that pile of stupid notes that Grande has snuggled in his lap

We Celtics fan refer to it as “Scal’s Skat”. (We are not allowed to say the word  s**t here)

ktron,

The British "Shite" seems to work.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:06 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Ktron wrote:Smart should join the local diving team.

ktron,

The British "Shite" seems to work.

Bob

Cool! Shite it is!!!

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down