Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:30 am

Bulls fans really don't like Rondo. I guess because he's competition for their on again and off again point guard. I love when other fans recognize that we have a nice young core of players. I just hope that Danny doesn't give them all away in trades for a 2 or 3 year window with older veterans. . My favorites are in bold. What are yours?

Would be surprised to see us drop this one. The guys are one Gordon Hayward miss from losing 5 straight (yes that is true), they laid an egg last time against Boston, and are rested. Should be a win.

Payback game. Can't lose to an inferior team twice in the first month. Got to win season series against teams with losing records.

The bulls playing poor defense and with low effort has been going on for most of the season. When you add in the out of the ordinary verbal sparring between thibs and the players, its fair to speculate that he is losing them.

Jimmy Butler going to go at Avery Bradley.

Rose is playing? I don't even know if I want him to. It's stressful as hell watching Derrick play, used to be nothing more fun in the league.

I think Bulls Fans should ease up on Rose. I have a feeling Rose will remember everything Bulls Fans have said come Free Agency. A 50% Rose is probably better than 50% of the NBA players out there.

Don't think bulls fans would care about a max 30yr old guy who plays 20 games a season

Some interesting stats on Rondo pushing the pace that I picked up from Reddit:
According to NBA Savant and their use of SportVU tracking data, Rondo is taking shots shots with around 15 seconds left on the shot clock, which ranks 5th highest in the league
Rondo has attempted 102 total shots
38 of those shots have been with 18 or more on the shot clock
26 of those 38 are from within 8 feet
2 of those 38 shots are three pointers
The Celtics are 2nd in the league in pace
We better get back in transition.

Rose vs Rondo is gonna be fun . Feels like eternity since those 2 played each other

I wonder if Thibs ever relaxes or takes a vacation. I'd like to see him lounging in a hammock on a Caribbean beach after we win the championship

I'm just sick of Derrick being a ****ing baby and I'm sick of this organization bringing back Kirk when there has been much better options.

Wow. The Celtic announcers are literally older than Funk. Like, both of them. They both have to be 70+ year old white guys. They look like that coach from that awful Adam Sandler animated movie.

Wish they put Scal in for this one. Bet he'll would go on about that he made Jimmy who he is today

What are the Celtics wearing? Those uniforms are going to make me blind

F*** Rondo.

Here's to hoping we don't get killed by Olynyk

Jeez. Garnett leaves town for one year and next thing you know they have a white guy on the team with woman's hair.

I'm more of a direct type of person. So...…F*** you, Rondo!

Those Celtic unis are awful

Brad Stevens still looks like a college student

nice another team hitting every jump shot

Man, watching Sullinger backpedal ... that guy has a huge ass.

The Celtics announcers are the biggers homers you;ll come across

Every time they miss there's a foul call Every time we get a rebound, they call a loose ball foul on us.

How the F*** is the crowd taunting Thibs. Dude won them a freakin' championship.

They are shooting 59% but we're playing good defense. They aren't playing good defense, we are missing everything.

Has Bradley missed against us this year?

Why do the Celtics keep shooting 90% when they play us? Its not like these guys have been shooting hot all year. They are shooting 30%

Bass who can't hit nothing except mid-range jump shot, get basket under the rim and1....

I can't stand NBA officiating. Pau gets mugged on one end. No call. We fight for position on rebounds. Foul.

Bradley is a pest. Great defender.

Having both of the front court being able to shoot 3s is just not cool.

Thibs is a ****ing ****** for that. Go **** yourself you dumb *****.

I'm starting to think we just kind of suck.

How are the Celtics 4-8 And then they treat the Bulls? I do not get it. This is playing out just like the last time they played.

Tommy Heinsohn is... Awful! Makes Stacey sound like a rocket scientist.

Whenever I think about how bad Stacey is sometimes I think to myself that at least he’s not Heinsohn or Austin Carr for the Cavs and it makes me feel a lot better.

All three have that drunk uncle at the Thanksgiving Table who can't keep his mouth shut vibe about them.

brad stevens is my COY candidate. This celtics team shouldnt be this enjoyable to watch.

**** this lucky *** **** sullinger is just draining them

Sullinger hitting threes like Love today

Are we sure he isn't Love in disguise?

He's a low budget Kevin love

So Bradley is the latest in the long list of scrubs to light us up

He I'm not sure if Bradley qualifies as a scrub he’s not a star by any means but he is certainly a serviceable player. Mid-Teens scorer good defender.

That's right F*** Rondo

The OF need to snatch Ray Allen for a game like this, instead of playing Kirk.

Celtics fans don't know Jo very well. Their booing only makes him more powerful.

Rondo is garbage.....haha

At what point does hack a rondo happen?

I hate Rondo Hate.

F*** Rondo

This is for Brad Miller's teeth! @#$k Rondo.

Celtics missing free throws like there freshmen in college

Evan Turner still is dumb

Celtics have a good group right now. Legit 6-8 seed if they keep it up.

This feels like the old Celtics playoff series for some reason. They look like evenly matched teams, for today at least.

This **** announcer is drunk. He is yelling at the ref with his microphone on.

Welcome to the last 30 years of Celtics basketball

Noah getting bullied by Sullinger. Wow.

This C's announcer is annoying the hell out of me, and I've only been watching for about 3 minutes

Without 3 all stars by his side Rondo is just an ugly young man.

These Celtics announcers man... Lol.. I would hate to listen to these guys for the full season.

love that Jo was the one to hit that dagger. Boston hates him. eat **** Boston

Turner still is a chump

we're a lazy veteran team that doesnt start trying until the 4th quarter

You're not the Rick Pitino Celtics anymore, let it go.

That's a good Celtics team, they really should have a better record.

Enjoyable to listen to the Celtics broadcasters when they lose Hilarious to hear "Red Auerbach wouldn’t like those uniforms." And yelling at the refs "THAT’S TERRIBLE! THAT’S TERRIBLE! THAT’S TERRIBLE!"

I have to admit we were kind of bailed out today by Rondo trying to go 1 on 5 every possession during crunch time I think he was calling his own number since Brad Stevens seems like a guy who would be smart enough to know Rondo can’t shoot worth a shit.

That and Smart not playing

Rose made Rondo look like garbage

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls

Post by Outside Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:57 am

Somebody (maybe multiple somebodies) has an anger management problem. What a bunch of hateful comments.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls

Post by Shamrock1000 Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Somehow the "bold" didn't show up here, so I couldn't see your favorite quotes. I hope you had this one:

"Jeez. Garnett leaves town for one year and next thing you know they have a white guy on the team with woman's hair."

And this one about Tommy, Stacey and Austin Carr's homerisms:

"All three have that drunk uncle at the Thanksgiving Table who can't keep his mouth shut vibe about them."

And of course this one about Sully:

"Man, watching Sullinger backpedal ... that guy has a huge ass."

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Shamrock1000 wrote:Somehow the "bold" didn't show up here, so I couldn't see your favorite quotes. I hope you had this one:

"Jeez. Garnett leaves town for one year and next thing you know they have a white guy on the team with woman's hair."

"All three have that drunk uncle at the Thanksgiving Table who can't keep his mouth shut vibe about them."

Shamrock,

I was somewhere elevators go up and down less frequently than the internet, so I just threw everything up there.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:09 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Shamrock1000 wrote:Somehow the "bold" didn't show up here, so I couldn't see your favorite quotes. I hope you had this one:

Shamrock,

I was somewhere elevators go up and down less frequently than the internet, so I just threw everything up there.  

Bob,

I have spent some time in Southeast Asia, so I can definitely sympathize with your internet access troubles. Still, I am jealous as hell - hope you are enjoying your adventure!

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down