Which is the better reaction to a hard foul?

5 posters

Go down

Which is the better reaction to a hard foul?

Which is the better reaction to a hard foul? Vote_lcap0%Which is the better reaction to a hard foul? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which is the better reaction to a hard foul? Vote_lcap100%Which is the better reaction to a hard foul? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Which is the better reaction to a hard foul? Vote_lcap0%Which is the better reaction to a hard foul? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Which is the better reaction to a hard foul? Empty Which is the better reaction to a hard foul?

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:04 pm

Try to imagine what would happen in today's wussy NBA if the Bird foul happened today.

I loved hearing Johnny's voice again.  He said "we're starting to see the bang-bang stuff".  Uh, yep.  And then he went into his "dog whistle" voice.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Which is the better reaction to a hard foul? Empty Re: Which is the better reaction to a hard foul?

Post by beat Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Need the theme from Rocky about now.

"Cut me Mick"
"I ain't goin down again"

Bron took a cheap shot from McRoberts, but instead of getting up of his ass and going after him he laid in a heap rolled around ect. And did any other Heat player really go after McRoberts either? Wade just sort of walks around, he was the closest to the play.

In comparison look at the crowd that comes to Bird's defense, within seconds all 4 other players are there.

Bird got up and went after McFithy, then after they separated them he got his hands on the ball and threw it at um. ........ Bron??? He limped to the foul line.

God I miss the 80's.

Players policed themselves and aside from a few cuts and abrasions no one ever seemed to really get hurt ( of course tell that to Rudy Tomjanovich.)

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Which is the better reaction to a hard foul? Empty Re: Which is the better reaction to a hard foul?

Post by beat Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:41 pm

If I had a real vote I'd vote for Wades NON-Reaction.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:43 pm

beat wrote:If I had a real vote I'd vote for Wades NON-Reaction.

beat

beat,

You do have a real vote, and you could vote for "Other Opinion", which you have just stated.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:45 pm

bobheckler wrote:

beat

beat,

You do have a real vote, and you could vote for "Other Opinion", which you have just stated.

bob

But I already voted once!
Wonder what Bron thought of his caring teammates?

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:00 pm

beat wrote:
bobheckler wrote:

beat

beat,

bob

But I already voted once!
Wonder what Bron thought of his caring teammates?

beat

Make believe you're in Louisiana. Vote as many times as you'd like.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:02 pm

beat

Hi,
I suspect that DWade was busy thinking: " This McRoberts is a real wuss. If it were me I'd put this primadonna [Lebron] down for good"
On the other hand I don't recall Lebrong going into a confrontation, neither for himself nor for his teammates.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:36 pm

In Hockey it would have been a 2 minute elbowing call.

3 point game under a minute to go and Brons teammates are yawning.

"We got your back bro" (just not your front)

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Anyone know where McRoberts and Robert Parish hang out nowadays? I'd like to buy both of them a drink. Just sayin', and I didn't care to vote.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:14 am

LeBron actually said in a post-game interview "if this were the 80s I'd have gone back swinging."

PLEASE! The game has been softened so much he has no idea. Guys would have been hitting him every chance they got on every play.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:01 pm

k_j_88 wrote:LeBron actually said in a post-game interview "if this were the 80s I'd have gone back swinging."

PLEASE! The game has been softened so much he has no idea. Guys would have been hitting him every chance they got on every play.

KJ

KJ,

Bingo!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down