Celtics Hire Darren Erman As Director of NBA Scouting

4 posters

Go down

Celtics Hire Darren Erman As Director of NBA Scouting Empty Celtics Hire Darren Erman As Director of NBA Scouting

Post by bobheckler Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:25 am

Celtics Hire Darren Erman As Director Of NBA Scouting
Apr 29, 2014 10:02 AM EDT

The Boston Celtics have hired Darren Erman as Director of NBA Scouting, according to sources.

Erman had been a coaching assistant with the Celtics for four years before joining the Golden State Warriors as an assistant coach.

Erman was fired by the Warriors for "a violation of company policy", which has yet to come to light.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

bob
MY NOTE:  So, one of the two Celtics on Mark Jackson's coaching staff has come home.  Is it just a matter of time for Scal?

Director of NBA scouting.  If I read between the lines, or maybe just take that literally, that tells me he doesn't scout college or international.  So he's not directly involved in the draft, which is coming up on 5/20.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Celtics Hire Darren Erman As Director of NBA Scouting Empty Re: Celtics Hire Darren Erman As Director of NBA Scouting

Post by swish Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:23 am

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10855864/former-golden-state-warriors-assistant-fired-secretly-recording-conversations

Above link should make Erman's hiring an interesting subject on this board over the next few days.

swish

Last edited by swish on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add on)

swish

Back to top Go down

Celtics Hire Darren Erman As Director of NBA Scouting Empty Re: Celtics Hire Darren Erman As Director of NBA Scouting

Post by tjmakz Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:59 am

bobheckler wrote:Celtics Hire Darren Erman As Director Of NBA Scouting

The Boston Celtics have hired Darren Erman as Director of NBA Scouting, according to sources.

Erman had been a coaching assistant with the Celtics for four years before joining the Golden State Warriors as an assistant coach.

Erman was fired by the Warriors for "a violation of company policy", which has yet to come to light.

bob
MY NOTE:  So, one of the two Celtics on Mark Jackson's coaching staff has come home.  Is it just a matter of time for Scal?

Director of NBA scouting.  If I read between the lines, or maybe just take that literally, that tells me he doesn't scout college or international.  So he's not directly involved in the draft, which is coming up on 5/20.

Bob,

The draft is on 6/26.
The lottery is on 5/20.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 pm

tjmakz wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Celtics Hire Darren Erman As Director Of NBA Scouting

bob

Bob,

The draft is on 6/26.
The lottery is on 5/20.

TJ,

Good point. I was focused on our pick, which will become clear on 5/20. The draft itself is 6/26.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:09 pm

sounds like Mark Jacksons' Warriors staff are a BIT disfunctional.

maybe Ainge took his phone away...LOL.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down