Ron Adams Talking To Steve Kerr about GSW Job

3 posters

Go down

Ron Adams Talking To Steve Kerr about GSW Job Empty Ron Adams Talking To Steve Kerr about GSW Job

Post by bobheckler Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Adrian Wojnarowski: Another respected NBA assistant who's talked with Golden State's Steve Kerr about joining staff, sources tell Yahoo: Boston's Ron Adams. Twitter @WojYahooNBA

Baxter Holmes: Had been told that if any Celtics staff member leaves this offseason, it would likely be respected asst. Ron Adams. Twitter @BaxterHolmes

Baxter Holmes: Have also heard that while Adams likes C's, he would be strongly interested in going to a non-rebuilding team, i.e. a competitor like GSW. Twitter @BaxterHolmes

Baxter Holmes: Ron Adams was highly sought after last summer when several coaching jobs came open. Same is true this summer. Twitter @BaxterHolmes

bob
MY NOTE:  "Talking to" is not the same thing as "leaving to".  I just hope Adams gives Danny a chance to do whatever he's gonna do this summer before making a decision.  He would be sorely missed if he left.  His punching power, coaching-wise, was greater than his weight class.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Ron Adams Talking To Steve Kerr about GSW Job Empty Re: Ron Adams Talking To Steve Kerr about GSW Job

Post by worcester Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:35 pm

GSW will hire the coach from Israel's Maccabbee TEAM
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Ron Adams Talking To Steve Kerr about GSW Job Empty Re: Ron Adams Talking To Steve Kerr about GSW Job

Post by Sam Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Adams was one of the consistently good elements of last season's Boston entry.  I'd hate to see Ron go because I believe that, of all the improvement shown by various members of the team during the season, a fairly large percentage was due to him.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down