Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 4 Bonus Edition

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 4 Bonus Edition Empty Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 4 Bonus Edition

Post by bobheckler Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:08 pm

I really missed this...

There won’t be any trolls today. Cause we’re winning

WE CAN ABOSLUTELY NOT LOOSE TODAY!!!! We just cant those guys wont choke with a 3-1 no way Jose JUST COME OUT SWIGING

Pregame is really down on the Heat.

One of these games, San Antonio has to fail from the perimeter This is statistically improbable what they’re doing

First possession, LeBron slam dunk... Just to set the tone…..

I'm pretty confident we'll win tonight. This will be Chalmer's last chance in my opinion. If he craps the bed again, I don't wanna see him play any extended minutes.

Time to get it done boys. My prediction is that the Heat will win by 15.

Joey Crawford tried to give the Spurs a championship last season but their choking and Ray Allen's 3 ruined their plans

I don't think we've lost with Joey Crawford this post season as ref. Just saying.

We can't rely on refs, we just need to go out there and play our game. The way this series has been reffed I don't expect any calls to go our way but if they do or don't it doesn't matter. Just play!

I feel good on this one..please don't jinx Joey boy now let the master do his job.

GUYS DON'T WORRY I HEARD THERES A REF WHOS IN THE GAME THAT MAKES THE HEAT 12-0 WHEN HE REFS THE GAME WITH A WINNING MARGIN OF 10+

We need to give the Spurs a reality beat down tonight, its our turn.

First of all, no calls! Tick-tack BS calls in Spurs way, Bosh should have been a charge the other possession as well, smh

Spurs are better than us folks. I give up. I hope I am wrong and get hammered later but Spurs are gonna win in 5. It's over. We have no team. The Spurs play like a real team.  (MY NOTE:  My God!  A Heat fan who actually knows how to play basketball?)

Please guard d.green I am tired of him thinking he is Larry bird!!!!!!!!

All I know is, we are not going to win a game when our stars get outplayed by their role players.

The Heat will win this.

Worst effort from a team on the verge of going down 3-1 ever No passion, no energy, lazy passing, and lackadaisical defense

Wade so useless just passes up a wide open 3

Lebron has got to lead this team. It's gotta be him vs. The entire Spurs, and hopefully, the rest of the Heat will step up.

Lebron in the locker room! Oh no, cramps again!

I SMELL THE BLACK LARRY BIRD CHRIS BOSH CHRIS BOSH IS BETTER THAN ANYONE FROM THE WESTERN CONFERENCE  (MY NOTE:  Chris Bosh is the black Larry Bird?  That is so far out of touch with reality I don't think he can even see it from where he is)

7 minutes has passed and Lebron has not scored yet

That A/C sh** has had some serious repercussions, don't tell me it hasn't changed the series entirely! Lebron hasn't played healthy this series, game 2 he only had 35 cause his jumpers went down. He's just not attacking the rim like he used to. Ultimately , the A/C in game 1 f*****d Lebron's health for the series which might win the Spurs the title. Sucks to think like that but it's true.  (MY NOTE:  Denial isn't just a swamp in the Everglades...)

That game took a HUGE toll on this veteran Heat team no doubt.

Something going on with Lebron. Nobody else got affected like this but him. He needs to step up or wade or something

Wade playing like a BUM

Wade looks so done its not even funny.

Just like last year, Ray Allen will decimate the Spurs

The spurs are good But didn't the heat used to be too? I'm dumbfounded

Instead of playing to win, MIAMI looks like they're playing not to lose

Allen playing dumb defense SMH this guy should know better.

Dear Wade, Please eat doodoo and die or waive yourself. You are playing like an 8th man off the bench.

Lebron is a turnover machine

For real though, he's choking or he's injured. Idk what's going on with this guy but he does not look right.

Heat will win. Joey Crawford will come alive at somepoint

Yeah he's coming alive for the Spurs right now. We're not getting calls this game, let's get real. The league wants to see us lose cause they wanna satisfy the majority of the fanbase which is rooting against Miami

Amnesty Wade

This is all Ibaka's fault. Had he played games 1 and 2 in the WCF, the Spurs would not have been in the NBA Finals.

Spo's system are so garbaged

%^%#^$^% ^5 %^%^%$ ()*##@%

I think we should bench Wade he is not playing defense at all and he's ruining the spacing of the offense.

refs have no intentions of calling an even game. Lebron gets tackled from behind on a rebound...no foul. Parker brushes up against birdman, instant foul.

I am done with this team.

Spo clueless, lol at the idiot video camera man coach

Wade will opt in to take as much cash as he can for the last 2 years of his already finished career The Miami Heat are done for the next few years

Lebron deserves everything comi g his way Just a total bed wetting when the team needs him most

Lebron is a total coward!

I can't even say 'good job, good effort'.

They deserve to be booed off the court after that pathetic excuse for a performance

Ray Allen at nearly 40 is playing better than Wade.

This team plays with no pride...

This is the part where the LBJ stans act like everybody else is the problem and he has nothing to do with it (MY NOTE:  LBJ did say "it wasn't all about him")

Lebron and wade are pussies

**** it, I'm not watching anymore.

If Wade demands the max, we should sign Melo over him. For real.

Lebron Jordan comparisons end this year. Never wanna hear that BS again

Lebron is no showing almost as bad as Peyton Manning in the Super Bowl.

Our guys are getting away with murder out there. Could be much worse.
I'm talking about the team as a whole getting away with fouls.

I love LeBron but he is just not mentally strong

Why is Wade still considered a star? He is playing below his competition.
He doesn't deserve to make the HOF.

If pat keeps spo as coach next year I shoot my self (MY NOTE:  Wait there, I'll go get a gun.)

This team is old and well most of them know they wont even be on this team next season so you know they don't give a F*** (MY NOTE:  The Heat are old?  What does that make the Spurs, Jurassic?)

Lebron is playing like complete garbage, he's supposed to be the best player in the world and is falling way f*****ng short of that. He's supposed to be the best defensive small forward and dynamic and all that sh**, and he's letting f*****ng Kawhi Leonard , a 22 year old, school him on both ends of the floor. He can't dribble the ball without making some stupid mistake , and he's not leading the team at all like the alleged "best player in the world" is supposed to.

We need melo, fresher legs, and better defensive players.

YO WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO THIS TEAM???????????????

how many ***ing gimmies is Wade going to miss my ***ing goodness

Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 4 Bonus Edition 10343027_10201930029364018_2202377100196403901_n

WE GOT THIS

LeBron could win the title by himself if he wasn't a *** Giving the ball to scrubs like Wade until we're down by 20

Retire Wade. Just retire.

LEBRON CHOKED LIKE 2011

If we don't get Melo, why would lebron want to come back? Anyone?

Adding Melo would be a mistake. Melo is a ball hog, we need role players like Mike MIller or UD.

SAD TO SEE LEBRON FORGETTING ABOUT TEAM BALL

LEBRONS AVERAGING 10 TURNOVERS A GAME LEBRONS TURNOVERS IS CLEARLY RUINING WADE BOSH AND RIOS GAMES

LeBron just padding his stats lmao

Bron had more help in Cleveland

The Heat will now become the laughingstock of the NBA

I hope the fans boo them all the way home They don’t deserve any support unless the play like they actually care

The boat is SINKING - abandon ship!

LeBron should take less money and go back to Cleveland Take a paycut, go home, play along Kyrie, a number one pick, Dion Waiters, and other young core players

7-0 run!! Down 18..

Wade is a cancer to this team and to basketball in general with his disgusting lazy diva attitude

Some of y'all need to give it a rest with the Wade hate. Prior to this game, dude was at 18.4 ppg on 50+% shooting in this series.

Wade has truly been trash, and real Heat fans should be able to say that without hesitation.

I'm gonna just drink my life away tonight smh.

Small ball ends after this season. Time to go get some bigs and start playing traditional again

I shouldn't have compared Wade's performance to that of an wnba player, that would be an insult to the wnba players.

Very shocking Heat couldn't win one at home...nor keep it competitive. Just folded....so unlike them

Oh well Mike Miller ain't walking through that door Joel Anthony ain't walking through that door

Remember Larry Bird "if you want to have fun play with LJ. If you want to win play with Kobe". It is like saying LeBron got lucky out there having 2 rings.

He said that when LeBron had no rings dude

Ray Allen is almost completely useless on D

Wade is pathetic. Rested him all year for this lmao Sickening to see him take a bad shot then be the last person down the court jogging like a lazy ****

Team is totally outclassed need some serious changes in the off-season.

Kahwi Leonard. Danny Green. Patty Mills. While we were busy trying to hit a home run and cut corners with reclamation big men, watching the few decent free agent acquisitions grow old, and amnestying one of our best playoff performers, the Spurs found and DEVELOPED young players with talent who needed direction.

If you have eyes and can see Wade is playing like ass why not adapt and make Bosh the second option. What part of in game coaching is so hard for Spo to understand?

God help Miami Cavaliers....

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 4 Bonus Edition Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 4 Bonus Edition

Post by Sam Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:12 pm

What the hell is this?  Some sort of "Game On" thread in an alleged chat room

Whatever else it may be, it looks like a scripted conversation between lobotomized basketball "fans."  Their idiocy is surpassed by their stupidity as far as basketball is concerned.

Thank god for the people in this forum.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down