Comments From The Other Side - Warriors vs Cavaliers - Game 6 - BONUS EDITION

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors vs Cavaliers - Game 6 - BONUS EDITION Empty Comments From The Other Side - Warriors vs Cavaliers - Game 6 - BONUS EDITION

Post by bobheckler Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:42 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/06/comments-from-other-side-finals-game-6.html

We're supposed to be NBA champions by now..... The F*** ?

I just hope the refs give us a chance in this one.

Send the rookie in and have him dive into Curry's legs. Let the Warriors win without him. He was dehydrated after game 5, easy pickings.

Please please please just don't let the Warriors celebrate on our home court.

could Lebron actually be officiated fairly for at least one game this series?

Just tell me who the darn refs are !!!

We will win.

Three words: Hack. A. Iggy.

If the Warriors start pulling away, I hope to God fans don't start leaving early like they did in Game 4. Have some pride.

Foster is reffing tonight. Not sure if the game is even worth playing with the inside job already put in.

Don't worry. NBA wants a Game 7. The ratings in this series are the highest the Finals have seen since Jordan retired. I'm feeling good about the reffing tonight...

Is their anyone who has ever lived that has more undeserved cockiness them steph curry? I f***ing hate him, so much.

The classic frontrunner. Must be nice going through 4 rounds without having to play an all star point guard

Golden State thinks they’ve already won. We’re WINNING TONIGHT!!!

Does anyone else want to knock that smart a$$ grin off Stephen curry? Just saying. They showed the grin after one of his threes on the pre-game and I want to punch something!

Get Curry fouled out. Get Kendrick out to drive Iggy nuts and force an ejection!

Smh need to overcome the refs. Sigh

Okay I am done I know the refs won't let us win this...

Still no calls for LBJ. As soon as he left Miami to come back the disrespect by officials has been unbelievable.

Blatt are you a f***ing retard? Take out a big man.

Coneheads would make better refs.

Hope oracle burns down

The Warriors know they don't have to guard or change their play because no fouls will be called. They know if they hit lebron with three guys he will miss and then they can fast break. The refs should be beaten after the game. Send a message.

Why are our players so f***ing bad

I really thought the nba was going to tell the refs actually call it fair. Instead they doubled downed

We just got absolutely smoked that quarter and we're still on the refs. They outplayed us everywhere.

I hope we play a team not named the Warriors in the NBA Finals next year. Would rather be beaten by the Spurs than a team that lives and dies by the 3.

NBA knows we’re getting back here next year with a great chance to win it all. Figured they would give this year to the Warriors before everyone figures them out and they don’t even make the playoff next year.

Over. In the first quarter.

I can’t stand it! You’d think they’d at least call a fair game tonight, considering how much they’ve been favoring the Warriors the past two games!!!!!!!

Not making FTs is just so Cleveland right now.

Mike miller and Shaun Marion are such wastes of space

Everytime we try to make a run the refs hand it back to the Dubs

Someone take Currys f***ing head off. That 3 he just took is all you need to know about the lack of respect they have for us

Hopefully blatt is gone

Fire blatt and hire Marc Jackson please  (MY NOTE:  I'm assuming this is just the lunatic fringe blathering)

Jr is garbage tonight.

Any body see the best player in the world? Seems to be missing.  (MY NOTE:  Blame it on the refs)

I hate each and every player on GS team.

Everytime iggy falls I hope for... Something bad

LeBron has this weird fixation with bulletting passes to Mozgov's knees with 3 seconds left on the shot clock.  (MY NOTE:  That's the refs' fault)

Lebron with near airball ft... he's exhausted  (it's the refs)

How, he's done nothing all game.

Make your damn free throws Lebron!

LeBron stop playing like a scrub. Make your FREE throws!!!!!!!!

Lebron barely missed another 8 sec violation, my God  (MY NOTE:  it's the refs' fault for counting)

The refs are actually putting us on the line and we're constantly missing free throws. Great end to the half though.  (MY NOTE:  In fact, the Cavs ended up taking 39 ftas vs 27 for the Warriors)

If Wade wants to pay LeBron back he'll sneak into the locker room and shank iggy

If J.R. Smith ends up somewhere else next season I'll be fine, but my god before we get to that point can he please show up for one game this series? Just one.

I hope all the bad things in (basketball) life happen to Draymond Green.

Delly is officially a pumpkin

Shump is trash.

James playing like garbage

Whatever money Delly earned, he's quickly giving it back.

The refs want to help us out. We just have to stop making mistakes.

Delly has to go! IDC what anyone says!!!

Lebron just looking at his team mates after a missed basket doesn't get back and 1 for gsw.

Well this is what happens when u don't run a real offense to get shooters wide open. Lebron ball is losing ball.

I really quickly went from delly=cult hero to wondering if we really shouldn't find a better backup pg this offseason.

anyone here regret trading wiggins?

Lebron will win MVP. If he doesn't, the award is a joke

I laugh at the thought I had hope again. We picked NOW to stop defending the three point line????? It's the ONLY thing this pussy team does!!!! I just cannot believe it. I can't believe it!!

Cavs in 9

Are there any white people in Oakland?

Blatt didn't give his team a shot.

And the moral of the story kids is that you don't want to load your bench with players that cant play cos when the players that can play cant play then the players that cant play will have to play and they cant play!

Would feel less awful if I believed LeBron left everything out there.

Wow lebron can't shoot

I think this season has proven that if Lebron wants a free trip to the Finals every year, he needs to stay in the Eastern Conference. You can put him on any team in the East and they go to the Finals IMO

Hopefully the Knicks stink is properly washed off Shump and JR for next year. Woof.

Maybe that’s the problem, we didn’t properly launder our Knicks.

The Warriors sold their collective soul to Lucifer or were the team of destiny.

If only Lebron shot at a decent 45% FG instead of a dismal 39% while taking 40% of the team’s shots, maybe the Cavs would have won this series

I love that the Cavs fans booing Iggy getting the MVP!

What a painful reminder that Iggy is the FMVP. It's basically screaming: YOU SHOULD HAVE HACKED ME.

BTW F*** Kelly Olynyk. I don't care that he is Canadian. F*** him. Love would have changed this series.  (MY NOTE:  More Kevin Love would have meant less Tristan Thompson.  This guy's problem is that he can't blame Kyrie Irving's injury on someone else and, of course, it has to be someone's fault they lost)

Wow.. Fans chanting "Warriors! Warriors". Classy fans. At least we have those.

Those were Warriors fans dude

bob
MY NOTE:  These fans are unbelievable.  I understand their angst, especially in Cleveland where they have never won an NBA championship, but they just turned on everybody.   Only one poster noted that LeBron was exhausted from all the minutes and effort he put in. My favorite favorite was the last ones. After calling for Curry to be deliberately hurt and Iggy to "get shanked" they try to claim the Cav have "classy fans", and then it's pointed out that it was a Warrior fan. Slap!

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors vs Cavaliers - Game 6 - BONUS EDITION Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Warriors vs Cavaliers - Game 6 - BONUS EDITION

Post by Outside Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Some idiot wrote:Send the rookie in and have him dive into Curry's legs. Let the Warriors win without him. He was dehydrated after game 5, easy pickings.
Stay classy. I know there are idiots like this everywhere, but... yeah.

Some idiot wrote:could Lebron actually be officiated fairly for at least one game this series?

Oh my lord. I thought I was sorta getting calmed down after the finals, but I'm five comments in on this thread and my blood pressure just spiked.

Let's see if I've got this right. LeBron officiated fairly =

• He gets to run people over when he drives and get the call against the defender instead of a charge.

• When he doesn't drive, he's allowed to give a full-body forearm shove to create space and not get called.

• Any time he drives and misses the shot, the refs should call a foul, just because.

• When he's actually fouled on a drive, defenders should only foul him hard enough to make it an "and one," every foul hard enough to make him miss should be reviewed as a flagrant, and he's going to fall down to make sure the refs understand this point.

• Every actual foul that isn't called is a crime that should be investigated by the league, because that never happens to the other team, right?

For crying out loud, he's a great player and the strongest guy on the court. Grow a pair.

[insert seething venting sounds here]

Two idiots wrote:Is their anyone who has ever lived that has more undeserved cockiness them steph curry? I f***ing hate him, so much.

The classic frontrunner. Must be nice going through 4 rounds without having to play an all star point guard
Imagine how fans feel about players who are actually cocky. Like, say, your guy, Cavs fans.

I'm so sick of this "the point guards were hurt on every team the Warriors played, therefore Curry's a fraud" thing.

• Every single team the Warriors played made Curry the number one focus of their entire defense. Not just their point guard's defense, their entire defense.

• Dellavedova is a much better defender than Irving. Irving going out obviously hurt the Cavs overall, but it meant improved defense on Curry. But that doesn't fit with your "Curry had it easy" theory, does it, Cavs fans?

• By the end of the series, despite (yet again) physical defense on Curry (Dellavedova wasn't the first guy to try getting physical with Curry, Cavs fans) and frequent double-teams, Curry set up his teammates effectively and still scored 26 points per game. Like the Warriors overall, Curry settled in to playing in the finals, figured out the Cavs, demonstrated who was good and who wasn't, and did it within the flow of team play.

A shockingly lucid Cavs fan wrote:
The refs want to help us out. We just have to stop making mistakes.
This guy didn't get the memo from all the ref-blaming Cavs fans on this thread.

Must be the same lucid Cavs fan wrote:Well this is what happens when u don't run a real offense to get shooters wide open. Lebron ball is losing ball.
This. I have a 10,000-word post percolating in my head about this.

Sad Cavs fan wrote:anyone here regret trading wiggins?
Ah, yes. This is what happens when you let LeBron dictate everything about your franchise.

Maybe that’s the problem, we didn’t properly launder our Knicks.
Finally, something that made me smile. Thank you, sir.

bobheckler wrote:MY NOTE:  These fans are unbelievable.  I understand their angst, especially in Cleveland where they have never won an NBA championship, but they just turned on everybody...
After calling for Curry to be deliberately hurt and Iggy to "get shanked" they try to claim the Cav have "classy fans", and then it's pointed out that it was a Warrior fan. Slap!
+1

Thank you for the post, Bob, even if I need to go meditate for an hour to keep from busting blood vessels in my eyeballs.

Fortunately, not all Cleveland fans are like this. But, man, what a collection of tools and fools they had here.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors vs Cavaliers - Game 6 - BONUS EDITION Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Warriors vs Cavaliers - Game 6 - BONUS EDITION

Post by Sam Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:36 pm

There's just one thing I don't understand.  I thought Boston was the only team that suffered at the hands of the refs.  Could it be true that fans in other cities feel the same way about the refs and their teams?

So let's see.  If the refs are unfair to every team in the league......what was the question again?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down