Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 5 Bonus Edition

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 5 Bonus Edition Empty Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 5 Bonus Edition

Post by bobheckler Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 5 Bonus Edition RIP+Heat+Fans

Damn! LeBron James to be dethroned by young player Kahwi Leonard.

Time for the Defending Champs to show their competitive nature... We on the road this one, but so are we ready for it..

Lebron with 39,15,8 in 101-90 Win BOOK IT

Do not put the Spurs in a pedestal. .they have lost 7 games this playoffs. We have lost 6. I'm not saying we're winning this series but I believe the heat can win tonight

That's a function of their playing in the west and us playing in he east. Indiana probably woud have finished behind the Clips, Portland, the Warriors, OKC, the Suns, and the Spurs out west.

SCOTT FOSTER YOU ARE OUR FINAL HOPE SAVE US!

Spurs will choke tonight like always. This isn't the 07 Cavs (MY NOTE:  Huh?  WTF is this guy talking about?)

My expectations are: Spurs blowout by 23 points. If the Spurs win by just 22 points, the Heat will have exceeded my expectations.

Heat will win tonight.

I'm gonna watch this game on mute cause hearing the San Antonio crowd is gonna be annoying

Is it just me but does Lebron have grey hair growing in his beard? I been noticing he has grey hair on the left side of his beard. Lebron getting old.

LeBron in the huddle said "follow my lead" Let’s hope so. If they do, we’ve got a shot.

Oh dear God The first game that came to mind was Game 6 in 2010 against Boston. That’s my most memorable recollection of him saying “follow my lead” before a game.

This game is over already Miami is on a mission!

Trust me the Heat will win this game. Spurs are to comfortable.

So what time is game 6 in Miami?

Ah **** Bron got that Game 6 2012 ECF demeanor going on....

Scott Foster finally doing us a solid lol

Right now I'm proud of this team! This is real MIAMI HEAT Lets GO HEAT!!!

All Ginobili can do is take fluke 3 pointers.

That is where you are wrong... He can also flop his little *** off. Him and parker should be broke by now the way they flop around. IDK how they don't get a crap load of fines

Dammit Ray hit a shot already

Ray Allen is playing like Chalmers now...great

Tony Parker has a better post up game than Wade. Dude is garbage

Battier is killing us

Lol Spurs look old and slow...(MY NOTE:  Too bad basketball isn't about age and beauty)

Get Battier out. He's not contributing on either end.

Wade looks out of shape or is it just his face is chubby?

2012 game 6 Bron appears to be in the game so far.

Indeed. He doesn’t fade from elimination games like Kobe.  (MY NOTE:  Wow.  I don't even know what to do with this)

I always get a little scared when Ray Allen is dribbling all over

Same here.. Its a scary sight. It just screams turnover to me

Lebron is leaving Miami. This looks like Cleveland all over. Somebody help the KING! I still believe Miami will win this game, but Lebron isn't gonna stick around to play with bucky knees and softy girl.

I see a one man team which can't keep up a steady pace for more than a quarter. This is a waste of time, Spurs are gonna win.

Wade should retire with Battier

If Wade asks for anything more than $6m, I'm going to protest all heat games.

Miami Cavaliers vs The Spurs

Doesn't help NBA is on the spurs d*** and will give them the calls

I wonder if $ilver told them Spurs in 5, code red

Honestly we got the calls to start the game Wouldn’t be surprised to see us getting the 3rd quarter calls to help us out. NBA would love another game 7 as long as it looks legit

Lebron playing with some scrubs lol. Allen/Lewis can’t even hit the rim lol.

This team is really really disgusting. The supporting cast are shameful. Wade is really just washed up now and our shooters are over the hill. If we win this game, it'll be a miracle.

Last half of the season coming up. Actually kinda glad it'll be over cause I can't stand this sh** anymore.

I hope this is the last half for Wade in a Heat uniform

Stop passing the ball Lebron! Everyone else sucks!

You know your offense sucks when they make Ray Allen run the pick and roll

Pathetic team

This team BLOWS. I am beyond done with them this season. We need to Recalibrate this offseason entirely.

I'm gonna start drinking

LeBron! From Greatness in the first quarter to Mr. Passive.

He has lost faith in the team...The first thing to go with him after that is aggression and confidence...

LeBron looks like he's accepted the fact that its over He didn’t even run back on that steal

Spurs got the calls all series long. In Miami, in San Antonio, didn’t matter. Been just another example in a huge list of examples how Miami doesn’t get the calls, like the haters cry and complain about incessantly.

Man spo is getting outcoached on so many levels

These refs need to be shot in the face

After all is said and done, Lebron will look like a goof after this. His legacy is done.

He rightfully should never ever be compared to Jordan again. His ceiling is Kobe comparisons.

Self sabotage. .watch him take off his jersey at the end of the game

Wade got blocked. Just put this bum in a wheelchair.

I'm really questioning Lebron's heart. What now? He seems to have given up already.

All I know is if I hear something arrogant from Lebron or Wade after the series I'm going to be pissed off lol

I hope someone calls out the spurs. When a reported as lebron a question I hope he says: combination of spurs getting majority of the calls and people like patty mills getting LUCKY.

These refs have been really bad. I wonder what Lebron James is thinking right now. I bet after the game Melo will text him

Lol @ Tim Duncan's "untouchable" status. How are you supposed to defend this guy?

Heat have already lost 2,000 Instagram followers already always nice to clear out the bandwagon fans. lol

Lebron is done.. He don't want to be on the floor anymore...

I think we've seen the last of LeBron in Miami.... This season was such a mess

YAY lbj can leave this garbage team.

No, he didn't remove his jersey right after the game.

Thanks god it's finally over, this has to be the most embarrassing finals for a team in the history of the nba

David Stern Love the Heat but Mr. Silver love the SPurs

Wade doesn't even deserve a 1mil. Let him get 20k a year for his embarrassing performance.

Do you think this is a shot at Spo by Lebron? "That's how team basketball should be played." in reference to the Spurs, maybe implying the Heat aren't playing team basketball?

Enough of this D.Wade drama talk. The only reason why his not playing at his level is that he don't want Lebron to earn his 3rd Finals MVP ON HEAT UNIFORM. Plain and simple

Ego against championship.

Just fire that damn coach then we'll be fine.

Wade is not opting out he's done with competing now he'll just want to get as much $$$ as possible until he retires

What amazing people the Spurs are. No jumping up and down, no excessive celebrations, no jumping onto the scores table and swinging fists, Just hugs and pats on the back on a job well done.

Trade for Rojon Rondo. This will bring more defense and offense although Rondo has shooting issues he can make them. He will have more confidence with the players around him.  (MY NOTE:  Trade for Rondo?  What do you have to offer?  LBJ?  Other than him there is nobody nor any combination of players on that team that I would want in green).

Rondo wants zero to do with this team. he's made his feelings known

And, many Heat fans may find this useful:

Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 5 Bonus Edition Nba-bandwagon-transfer-form

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 5 Bonus Edition Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 5 Bonus Edition

Post by Sam Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Pitiful childish observations.  Referees—the most boring excuse in the history of basketball.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 5 Bonus Edition Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Finals Game 5 Bonus Edition

Post by k_j_88 Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:58 pm

That picture at the end was pure gold.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down