Kevin Garnett comes in first, Kobe second

3 posters

Go down

Kevin Garnett comes in first, Kobe second Empty Kevin Garnett comes in first, Kobe second

Post by steve3344 Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:08 am

KG first, Kobe second. From tonight's LA Times:

"Bryant a trash-talker?

Apparently so -- at least so says his fellow NBA players.

In a Sports Illustrated poll, 173 NBA players were asked who was the biggest trash talker?

Bryant was ranked second with 7% of the votes.

Boston's Kevin Garnett was the runaway winner, getting 62% of the votes."

At least KG's first in something this year. Let's hope he can add another victory over Kobe in June...

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Kevin Garnett comes in first, Kobe second Empty Re: Kevin Garnett comes in first, Kobe second

Post by MustangGator Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Well Steve, at least Kobe is still among the league leaders in this to. Seriously, Kobe being up there does not surprise me to much. Especially since he complains allot about calls. I can see KG being a trash talker, but would not have thought he would be number one. Maybe it points to both of their competitive natures. I am trying to think who plays today that would be in the top five of trash talkers, but drawing a blank right now.

MG
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Kevin Garnett comes in first, Kobe second Empty Re: Kevin Garnett comes in first, Kobe second

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:06 am

If you are talking trash - it shows that you actually CARE about your team and winning, as opposed to just going out and getting your own stats.

Back in the 80s when the Celtics were great, they were a team full of trash talkers – Bird, McHale, Cedric Maxwell – all talked all night long. Oh, and they kicked your butt and won championships too.

Give me a talker who can back it up any day – over some quiet, underachiever.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down