Pistons and Kings Talking Josh Smith Again

4 posters

Go down

Pistons and Kings Talking Josh Smith Again Empty Pistons and Kings Talking Josh Smith Again

Post by bobheckler Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:52 pm

And, of course, Rondo's name came up.  Because, Lord knows, you would be willing to go anywhere just to play with a friend from high school.

Fortunately/unfortunately, the only players on their roster that I'd be interested in are Cousins and Stauskas and Cousins, by all accounts, is the only untouchable player on their roster.

Interestingly, DeMarcus Cousins just did a podcast with Bill Simmons and told him that he thinks Rondo is "the best point guard in the NBA".  I didn't listen to the podcast, but I'll bet Simmons said "GREAT!  TAKE HIM!".  I love Simmons' writing style but he's a caricature now and starting to border on Tanguay-level stupidity in some of the stuff he calls for.  Most people need a lobotomy to achieve that, Simmons is doing it organically through swelling of the brain.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Pistons and Kings Talking Josh Smith Again Empty Re: Pistons and Kings Talking Josh Smith Again

Post by Sam Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:57 pm

What's the deal about Rondo?  Is the hope that Danny will pave the way for yet another multi-team trade by making Rondo available.

If I were Rondo, I think I'd just pack up a suitcase and hang out at the airport while his life is being decided by every sportswriter in the country.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pistons and Kings Talking Josh Smith Again Empty Re: Pistons and Kings Talking Josh Smith Again

Post by worcester Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Can we trade sports writers? I'll offer one Jackie McMullan for three Bob Ryan's and a Michael Wilbon.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:10 pm

sam wrote:If I were Rondo, I think I'd just pack up a suitcase and hang out at the airport while his life is being decided by every sportswriter in the country.

Sam

Yeah, he can watch the SportsCenter ticker for any updates while Stephen makes an A out of himself.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down