dboss
bobheckler
tjmakz
swish
k_j_88
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Report: Cavs offer Wiggins & Bennett for Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Report: Cavs offer Wiggins & Bennett for Love

Post by bobheckler Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:32 am

Wiggins, according to the reports, is signing with the Cavaliers. This means that IF a deal involving Wiggins happens it won't be for 30 days from his signature date.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Report: Cavs offer Wiggins & Bennett for Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Report: Cavs offer Wiggins & Bennett for Love

Post by worcester Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:54 am

I guess my post from the Onion about the Cavs trading Wiggins and Lebron for Love flew right over everyone's head. Or is it heads?
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:25 pm

worcester wrote:I guess my post from the Onion about the Cavs trading Wiggins and Lebron for Love  flew right over everyone's head. Or is it heads?

W -

I had missed that; thanks for calling attention to it.

Classic Onion!  Fits right in with the current over-valuation and fascination around the league when it comes to Love.

It would be fun to sit and talk with some of the Onion writers.  I imagine it's quite the collection and combination of intellect and wry humor.

...and I think it's "head."

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:32 pm

Speaking of heads, the Onion writers are all cheese heads as they come from Madison, WI.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:47 pm

Definitely "head."

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:54 pm

worcester wrote:Speaking of heads, the Onion writers are all cheese heads as they come from Madison, WI.

Went to school in Wisconsin, pronounced "Wis-gahn-son" by long-time residents.

Madison is an especially wild trip, with some state capital office buildings sharing a peninsula with the hospital, state park land and the main university campus.

Managed to visit after a bowl game win.  I've still never again been to that big and widespread of a party, still can't believe some of the things I saw, and still can't remember exactly how I got back to my own campus the next day.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:03 pm

NYCelt wrote:
worcester wrote:Speaking of heads, the Onion writers are all cheese heads as they come from Madison, WI.

Madison is an especially wild trip, with some state capital office buildings sharing a peninsula with the hospital, state park land and the main university campus.

Managed to visit after a bowl game win.  I've still never again been to that big and widespread of a party, still can't believe some of the things I saw, and still can't remember exactly how I got back to my own campus the next day.

NYCelt,

Like "Lun-GUY-lend".

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:28 pm

bobheckler wrote:
NYCelt wrote:

NYCelt,

Like "Lun-GUY-lend".

bob

Exactly!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2