Turner Explains His Double Technical Ejection

2 posters

Go down

Turner Explains His Double Technical Ejection Empty Turner Explains His Double Technical Ejection

Post by bobheckler Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:57 pm

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/celtics_nba/celtics_insider/2014/10/turner_explains_his_double_tech_ejection

Turner explains his double-tech ejection
Thursday, October 16, 2014
By:  

Evan Turner wants to stress one thing about his ejection from the Celtics' loss to Toronto on Wednesday night in Portland, Me.

It's the second whistle that he would like to contest, and hopes doesn't result in a fine from the league office. Turner said that after drawing the first technical foul for complaining about a non-call, he "bounced" the ball in the direction of the referee. The ball hit referee Eric Lewis' leg, and Turner was tossed.

"They were palming and carrying and all of that stuff," he said of several Raptors in the minutes leading up to his ejection. "One guy double-dribbled and I literally said, You have eyes, call a double-dribble.

"So he said, Say something else, and I said, Something else, literally. I take forbearance for that. I need to control myself. I was emotionally into it. When they let it go four or five times you respond to it. But I was wrong for that."

But now comes the part Turner would like to dispute.

"I turned around and bounced the ball towards him," said Turner. "I wasn’t trying to hit him. But what did the ball do, hit his foot? I got the (second) technical for that." ... News of the death of Joel Embiid's younger brother prompted a quick response from Philadelphia management. Head coach Brett Brown and several other staffers spent last night with their distraught rookie. Sixers assistant Chad Iske coached the team last night.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Turner Explains His Double Technical Ejection Empty Re: Turner Explains His Double Technical Ejection

Post by kdp59 Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:17 pm

something else

man I like that!

sounds like a little reffy has a big boy complex

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down