Comments From The Other Side vs Nets, Away, Pre-Season

Go down

Comments From The Other Side vs Nets, Away, Pre-Season Empty Comments From The Other Side vs Nets, Away, Pre-Season

Post by bobheckler Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:45 pm

44 minutes.  UGH!!  Sure, experiment on the Celtics and the Nets.

First a half gallon of ice cream became 1.5 qts.  16 oz cans are now 14.5 oz.  Now, a game is 44 minutes.  Hate it.  

Let's send the NBA a message! Knick fans and Net fans unite! Okay maybe not, but we should boycott this game.

Let’s beat the Celtics 20+, I Want to see at least 15 3pts lol

Breaking: Lionel Hollins just took Brad Stevens' lunch money Still trying to confirm if Stevens was made to declare that he is a "dork pie" who "eats farts."

Can't wait to see Olynyk get wrecked in the post by Plums. I hope Mason screams GOLD MEDAL right in his mug after every make.

Boston's going to be rebuilding for quite some time.

Green and Turner both aren't any good

They'll get lots of lottery balls this year

Announcers weren't lying about Boston wanting to chuck 3s in this offense.

D-Will bullied smart there. Nice to see

Turner is terrible

Alan Anderson is trying way too hard out there on defense. Does he know he's guarding Gerald Wallace?

Glad we got that dude off our books People forget that part of the Celtics deal.

Celtics committing so many offensive fouls

If Brad Stevens' gameplan involved racking up offensive fouls then they are doing that to a T.

The Celtics need bigs to play outside. Because their guards and Wallace aren’t good shooters.

Didn't know Celtics are this bad.  (MY NOTE:  This is a favorite because I know how the game ends.   Heehee)

They're getting that top lottery pick this year if it kills them.

No answer to Jared 'Dwight Howard' Sullinger  (except Sully can hit free throws and has BBIQ)

We got outrebounded 18-29 and we're up 11. Sounds like old times.

Getting outworked badly right now.

Awful awful basketball. Plumlee looks like garbage today

First time in a while I've seen DWill go down, without a grimmace on his face.

There was still one on my face

No boxing out Nets are longer they think they can just jump over them for rebounds.

They're also way skinnier and just getting moved out of the way by the Celtics

Sullinger was also top 10 in offensive rebounds last season , which compunds the issues.

Sullinger c'mon bro slow down.

Sullinger needs to save some of this for the regular season Celtics are going to need him like this if they want to break 25 wins.

Do they want to though?

Celtics came out with way more energy

Olynik looks like that kid from the movie Mask

People say the same thing about Plumlee

Plumlee ain't that good. He is an athletic big man that can dunk and not much else

As a back-up center, Jerome Jordan is, well, prototypical. Let’s just trade Plumlee for Durant and be done with it.

No Durant is injured. Let's get Lebron + picks.

I don't know, Lebron's getting old.

I'm all for cutting both Teague and Guttierez. If Celtics cut Will Bynum we should just sign him.

Lionel, I know that it's preseason, but it might be time for you to have a team meeting about the basics:

Comments From The Other Side vs Nets, Away, Pre-Season 0

Comments From The Other Side vs Nets, Away, Pre-Season Defense_Better_Basketball_stance_Never_Get_Schooled_Again_crop

Meaningless or not, we lose 1 full minute in a tight game due to this stupid experiment.

The Nets woulda won if the game was for 48 minutes.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down