Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:58 pm

It will be interesting to see how Jordan 'Better than MJ' Crawford plays against us since we can't defend chairs from making 3s against us.

Pierce says he may need another practice but sounds like unless there is some kind of setback he will play.

How do you break your hand and return to practice in a week?

A Nets player coming back....early from injury?

Coming back a week and a half after you break your hand? Paul Pierce has Ron Artest genes

Well Pierce returns in 10 minutes when getting taken off the court on a stretcher, so a week from a cast sounds pretty slow.

It was a wheelchair. Get it right.

Pierce is tough as hell. The wheelchair incident was overblown. Wouldn't surprise me if he was playing with a bum hand even before he was officially out.

Maybe Pierce will hear a bunch of cheers for him and it will set a spark in him... As if Boston fans are telling him "It's ok Paul, play your hardest for your new team. We won't forget you!" Or maybe he'll continue to stink it up.

Locking down Crawford from 3 will be the key to the game. Please Alan Anderson. Go get that guy.

Doc rivers and the clippers wanted kg and pierce in the off season. But stern blocked the deal What’s stopping us from sending them there now? The clippers are struggling. Doc, kg and PP are all still close. I think a deal can be done.

U think clippers would want them now after realizing that they're washed up?

It is amazing how well Crawford's been playing under Stevens. Stevens is a heck of a coach

My vote for SOTN goes to Faverani. I think he’ll hit at least three three-pointers.

I think he might be a decent player in this league

Faverani is a rookie 25-year-old who has been playing professional basketball since 2005. Not an NBA veteran, but a pro basketball veteran.

Lopez should foul him out

Hope Deron can make it through a game Without hurting an ankle again. Need to get on win streak

Need to put him in Pierce's miracle healing wheelchair.

This year Atlantic Teams have not understood the meaning of Tanking & Championship

Brad Stevens is gona be a stud coach in the NBA..

Could someone pls knock Crawford to the floor hard?

Wallace looks like a $10m man all right, who would ever pay that guy that?!?

Brad Stevens=2013-14 COY I don't care if he looks like he's 11 years old. The guy can coach.

Even when Crawford snags a rebound he looks like a wiseass doing it

Where's MarShon?

On the bench where he belongs

Booing Hump Now we’re just like any other arena

They shouldn't Hump played hard night after night, never complained even after he lost the starting job. I liked him

Pierce should be our ginobili

But Garnett hate Euros.

Manu is not European

Garnett doesn't know that.

Is it bad that I added Jordan Crawford to my fantasy team thinking he'd light us up? Lol

Sullinger has that Boris Diaw body A lot of mass

Paul pierce trying to help Celtics lol

Damn can't lose to the Celtics only up by 6

Cs are apparently a decent well coached team

it's a game of runs Celtics had theirs. Need to go on one to end the half

Our team reminds me of the runs.

When did Avery Bradley get a jumper? Check for adderal or weed or something.

I like their coach smart hire by them

All KG needed to get going was a game against Boston, it seems

Screw Lee Scruuuuuuuuuuub

Sullinger like 6'8 Free meal for Lopez down low.

Its redicoulous that this bum sullinger bum has hit 3s and he shoots them at 31% having only taken on 51 3pt shot for the whole season

Yuck Got to beat this team. Pierce looks like he is playing in an over 50 League.

Smh these refs are bad

Damn, look at Garnett go

Celtics take some really stupid shots

Pierce is just a smart player, one of the only guys on the team who moves when brooks in the post

Celtics defense is pestering and annoying I hope they tire quickly

Pierce looks sooooo slow

I just noticed that Jared Sullinger is fat. Like, not NBA fat, just fat.

Bradley needs a hard elbow to the face

Crawford is such a flopper

KG has so much fire its incredible

I wish we had Bradley on his team The defense he plays is much needed

He's the next Tony Allen, I think. Just not as insane.

These Celtics don't give up.

Lets go Celtics chants smh

Why can't Lopez do this most every night?

I think it's because he knows he's 3 inches bigger than every Celtic player

I do have to say this: Jordan Crawford looks fast and like a difficult player to defend.

Kg got me yelling and bumping my chest like a Spartan

Celts need Tom Brady to come in and save the day.

Bass and Sullinger can shoot.

Wow, Wallace actually took three shots tonight For him that’s like being a “chucker”.

Anyway, big night for us tonight. Knicks lose, Raptors lose, and of course Celtics lose, so now we're just two games behind 4th seed.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away

Post by Outside Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:13 pm

"Brad Stevens=2013-14 COY I don't care if he looks like he's 11 years old. The guy can coach."

Look at what Nets' fans have to compare him to.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down