Kendrick Perkins has some trade interest around the leauge?

2 posters

Go down

Kendrick Perkins has some trade interest around the leauge? Empty Kendrick Perkins has some trade interest around the leauge?

Post by Brandon$$ Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 pm

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

One of Allen’s teammates also is generating some interest: Kendrick Perkins, who’d be a perfect fit for a team like the Pistons, who are desperate for a post presence. But Perkins only makes $4.3 million, and it’s difficult to imagine the Celtics parting with him given the way Kevin Garnett is gimping around. CBSSports.com

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I cant really see Danny trading Perkins. He's a solid young post presence that I believe can be one of the building blocks (with Rondo) of this team once The Big 3 is reduced to a much much smaller role or gone
Brandon$$
Brandon$$

Back to top Go down

Kendrick Perkins has some trade interest around the leauge? Empty Re: Kendrick Perkins has some trade interest around the leauge?

Post by bobheckler Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm not surprised. Perk is finally getting some well-deserved credit for the role he plays.

Even if Danny wanted to trade him (and I don't think he's actively pursuing anything), getting player value considering the very, very reasonable amount of money Perk is paid will be difficult. Basically, he's underpaid compared to many of his peers. So trying to get someone worth him would require us having to throw another player in to make the salaries match. The incoming player would have to be one hellaciously good player to make that 2-for-1 scenario make sense.

bob
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Kendrick Perkins has some trade interest around the leauge? Empty Re: Kendrick Perkins has some trade interest around the leauge?

Post by Brandon$$ Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Good points Bob,

I think it's highly unlikely we see Perkins get traded away from this team.
Brandon$$
Brandon$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down