Better Use Of Zeller

2 posters

Go down

Better Use Of Zeller Empty Better Use Of Zeller

Post by wide clyde Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 pm

I am beginning to wonder why at team that has only one real center on its roster only plays this guy for less than 20 minutes per game on many nights.
He did not play well against Charlotte last week, but that has been his only "off game" since earning the starting position.

This guy also has the best (by far) field goal percentage on the team and he usually gets less than 10 shots per game. He can also make free throws when
fouled.

I would like to see some plays for Zeller early every first quarter to get this guy started on the offensive end. Getting him these shots will likely drag
some perimeter defenders towards the paint which will open up some space near the three point line.

He also needs to play between 25-30+ minutes in each game. I have only been impressed with either Sullenger or Olynyk when they are playing
the center spot on very few occasions this year. Wright was here as a center, but is now in Phoenix and no one has yet to be added to play center

wide clyde

Back to top Go down

Better Use Of Zeller Empty Re: Better Use Of Zeller

Post by k_j_88 Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:46 pm

Wide Clyde,

I used to ask myself the same question. And then it dawned on me what the answer was. Brad doesn't quite know what he's doing. Instead of playing the only true center, he plays Kelly and Sullinger out of position, even though we knew this plan of action was not successful last year.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down