Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:56 pm

If not for Spo's stupid coaching decisions, the heat should have been gunning for 2 in a row today.

Boy that sleeved jersey for the Cs is ugly

Sounds like there are some Heat fans in the stands

If we don't win this, I'm done, Wiltside or not.

we better win, no more bs, its the celtics...

If we lose this game the tank is real, fellas.

Not a fan of Granger at all, but at least the guy has had his moments. Cole hasn't done jack since the 1st game of the year.

Spo will try to **** it again

If Spo takes away my only joy of watching this team, I'm done for a while and this coming from someone who watched most of the 07-08 season. Earl barron, Ricky Davis, Mark blount those were the days

Luol Deng is out today against the Celtics. Then we could be in trouble. At least it's only Boston.

We'll beat those green scrubs no problem.

Thorton always goes off on us

**** two fouls on Whiteside.

Spo now got a reason to sit hassan the rest of the game til the last 6 minutes when we're down 20

We have so many dumb players

Bass could help a playoff team.

TJ better know his opponents. Marcus Smart is no slack defender.

Cole you **** fail I hate you

Get this ****ER out of the game. Pick someone out of the stands. They can even be a Celtics fan. I don't care!

There is no one worse than Norris Cole. No one. Str8 up helps the other team more than his own. Smfh

Miami should trade a draft pick for Marcus Thornton, could get his motivation back and isn't the worst player.

I like Thornton and Bass though, but their expirings are very pricey. Either could be a nice backup SG or PF for us. Maybe go after Thornton, use DPE on Blatche?

We're against the Celtics, I mean lets be real here not an elite team and we arent either but Cole still figures a way to **** up... Like what the hell?

Sullinger has gained some weight hasn't he?

I remember when folks thought he was the steal of the draft a few years back, lol

Why does Sullinger warrant a lol? Averaging 14/8 with improving shooting splits. Seems like a nice piece.

He had some big fans around here. It’s just another reminder of what a blessing Whiteside is for the Heat.

On my blurry stream Sullinger sometimes looks like Big Baby

Damn fine block by Smart. Sorry Ty.

That's a mean bald spot Marcus Thorton is sporting.  (MY NOTE: Man, if it isn't Kelly's hair it's Thornton's bald spot.  Doesn't basketball interest them?)

Heat get beat coming out of the halftime locker room and timeouts. Not a sign of a well coached team.

Celtic's defense has picked up

If only games ended after the 1st half...we'd have 15 more wins.

Keys to winning the 2nd Half : Survive the play of Norris Cole and Danny Granger

lmao bradley sucks... letting this dude go off already

This is ridiculous though, some outcoaching is going on lmao

The Celtics are making everything now.... Wow

Napier is **** **** man, as bad as our other two pg's.

A shaky rookie is up against one of the best defensive guards in the NBA...

Our guards are overmatched defensively

No.99 on the Celtics looka like Chris Johnson.

Turd quarter? Yes please

Oh... The Celtics 3rd in the nba in the 3rd We're last  (MY NOTE:  I didn't know this)

Why the hell was Whiteside taken out so early... Did he pick up 2 quick fouls?

He got punched by Zeller and he was bleeding, they had to fix it

Look at Boston; that's not a team of elite individual talents. No one is going to overwhelm you 1 on 1, but look how they go about moving and causing the defense to react until they get something decent. Then, look at what we do.

I hate Boston fans, hope Pats get owned by Seattle and I don't even watch footballll

Boston has guards that can handle and break down the d. Miami doesn't have that.

GOATside is too much for Sullinger lol

I'm almost ready not to watch the rest of this season. The fact that Spo won't get fired, and I have to watch Cole, Chalmers, Granger, Williams is enough to give up.

With his big ass, Sullinger reminds me of Rick Mahorn (MY NOTE:  That's about where the similarities end)

Zeller is hooking Hassan man these refs have got to make these calls.

Bosh is a bum

Bosh is so f'ing lazy, getting tired of his nonchalant play.

You would have thought we were playing the Boshton Celtics, the dude is not even near a max player. Whiteside is definitely a better player than Bosh if he's playing at his current level forever.

We're playing a tanking team, though and we still suck!!

Two of our best players today were in the Dleague earlier in this season..Love these kids

All these air balls by the Celtics... Cole would fit right in.

Oh do the Celtics deflate balls like the Patriots? Air balls, HA HA

SCREW THE PATRIOTS .. DIE BRADY DIE !

Woah for once the scrub of the night is on our team. Go TJ!

Brad Stevens looks like he's 14 years old

Thank god Dawkins didn't play He would have lit us up no joke

Celtics broadcasters Mike Gorman and Tommy Heinsohn both raving about Tyler. "He's been involved in everything."

Best +/- on the night? Norris Cole (MY NOTE:  What makes this so great were all the negative comments throughout the game about Cole)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down