Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:53 pm

Can't wait when we get revenge on this team I'm still salty about that loss at home when green hit that clutch 3

I hope wade body slams rondo :-D

I love beating these idiots

Celts going to call off the tanking effort for one night just to try and beat the Heat.

I'm tired of Jeff Green's bum ass playing like dog **** against every other team in the league but whenever he plays us he explodes & looks like a superstar, SMH

Jeff Green & Vucevic are 2 Heat killers that turn my stomach.

Going to need a vintage game from Wade as Boston always plays us tough in the Garden.

Ray Allen boo'd lol

Heihnson already showing signs of having a heart attack

Damn rondo has 7 assist already. You forget how good he is with an irrelevant team

Remember when Birdman had Olynyk's hair?

Goodness after rondo threw his body down and layed on the ground I forgot how much I dislike him

he's up there on my list. Jeff green is climbing up there too with his irrational hate for the heat. He hates Miami all of a sudden cos he's a Celtic. SHEEP!

Damn, rondo has Jordan's hands

Rondo should have played in the NFL. He has the tools to be an excellent qb. Great vision, quick reaction, quick flicks for accurate passes and big ass baseball mitts for hands.

Wtf Sullinger can shoot threes?

For a while now, yes. Cant leave him alone out there.

I know it's the Celtics but I can't believe how good we looked.

In all honesty, our defense isn't good the Celtics defense is like the Cavs one last night, non-existent. I mean, our execution is decent, but it's too easy to really praise us.

I would love Bayless in a heat uni. I just love shooters that I know could space our floor

He's not a good shooter though A streaky, low efficiency guy. His numbers are awful this season, frankly

Well he's in Boston I think the numbers would be different if he got the wide open shots out role players get

he's going to be the scrub of the night. They all get hot against Miami

Do you guys think you can build a team around Rondo? I would trade him for a key player/players.

No Let me expand... Rondo is a bitch

Heinsohn actually isn't that bad he's a homer but not as bad as I thought he would be maybe because the team is not contending anymore?

Damn rondo is good

I thought Miami was old people central. Boston has some old people too :-p

They always make everything in Boston against us...every ****ing time.

I despise Tony brothers

Beasley and chalmers are morons

I WISH COLE WOULD RETIRE

Beasley and Cole could not combine to have an IQ over 100.

Rondo trying to show bosh up... Body slam that fool

Remember what Wade did to his arm lol

Ye, that shit was funny! I don't see why people think it was intentional

Wade, garbage, garbage, garbage, garbage you f***ing idiot.

I have a feeling next season, sullinger is going to transform into glen Davis on the nba and bulk up. Hes so f'n fat.

The Celtics suck so bad this shouldn't even be this close.

How are we losing to the lowly Celtics

What? OLYNYK has got "mens" on his face?

Cole is so bad like he's just awful.

Officials clearly have an agenda

It would be cool if we did not leave Jeff Green open.

Give Rondo an open lane twice why don't you?

That's a nice shot Rondo uses when guys give him a seam to the rim without having to actually get all the way to the rim. Irritating that we let him do it twice in a row though.

Great defense Wade, All-NBA first team like! Told you he'd lose us this game, f*** this guy.

Battier you **** suck.

We sure are trash at the T.D. Garden

With or without LeBron, you don't lose to the Celtics. ***ing pathetic... Welp, on to the next game.

Lol rondo and a bunch of nobodies beating wade, bosh and the rest of the heat

I ****in hate losin to Rondo

Great game Celtics.. Now enjoy the lottery

Somewhere in Boston right now Joel Anthony is laughing at us.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home

Post by sinus007 Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Bob,
Thanks.
What can I say - I ****in despise those fans who wish an injury to a player, specially caused intentionally by other player.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:40 pm

sinus007 wrote:Bob,
Thanks.
What can I say - I ****in despise those fans who wish an injury to a player, specially caused intentionally by other player.

AK

sinus,

I hate fans like that too but I love their emotional and cognitive dissonance.

They're saying Bosh should body slam Rondo and that Wade should body slam Rondo and "remember what Wade did to his arm, lol" and then they say "Ye, that shit was funny! I don't see why people think it was intentional".

Also, they say "I love beating these idiots" and "With or without LeBron, you don't lose to the Celtics. ***ing pathetic..." and "I ****in hate losin to Rondo" and then claim that Jeff Green is a sheep because he has "an irrational hate of Miami and the Heat because he's a Celtic".

They said that Cole and Beasley's IQ together might total 100. I agree. I also think those posters make Cole and Beasley look like Robert Goddard and Enrico Fermi.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:17 pm

My favorite line: Rondo should have played in the NFL. He has the tools to be an excellent qb. Great vision, quick reaction, quick flicks for accurate passes and big ass baseball mitts for hands.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Heat fans... so arrogant  lol! 

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down