Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home

Post by bobheckler Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:21 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/02/comments-from-other-side-heat-22716.html?m=1

Can't wait to be 3rd seed again and hopefully get some seperation this time.

We got this one. No way they can beat us twice in a row. They are just a bunch of scrubs.

Uhh their coach is literally getting all the credit for this team. I have no clue what the hell you're reading.

We are going to Boston! Straight to the Combat Zone. Boston, the city named after perhaps the most boring classic rock and roll band in the world, is terrified of the Heat. I'm disappointed that the Bucks were too weak

The Bucks are garbage. Oh well, us against Boston for the 3rd seed Saturday. Celtics are pretty good I hope we don't underestimate them.

Gerald Green in the past 18 games: 5.8pts 2.6rebs 1ast 30.8% FG 20% 3pt

GG is just saving himself for the playoffs; it's obvious to anyone with two eyes! Y'all can thank him after he does a gamebreaker on LeBron and destroys his will to play ball.

Joe Johnson or Kevin Martin to the rescue soon. Just wait on it.

This game is extremely important The Celtics already beat us once so we need to win this one to tie the season series for now

I would normally say Boston is a bad regular season matchup for us But Spo had a practice yesterday so this plays a little more lile a playoff game. Think the Heat get this one.

Important game in the fight for the 3rd seed. Tied in the loss column. Plus It's the **** Celtics.

How are these chumps 3rd? Let's whoop their as*ses!

There is an opinion that Brad Stevens is a much better coach than Eric Spoelstra that ignores one key fact. Brad Stevens has never won even a playoff series before. Keep that in mind.

Spo has also never won a playoff series without LeBron so I'm not seeing how that's a knock against Stevens. Brad Stevens has a team full of role players playing way above their talent level.

They are very well coached. Brad Stevens is working wonders with that roster

This would be a great time for Green to have a breakout game

look at miami's easy sked after Boston

ARE WE NERVOUS????? Man a need a beer ASAP....

Celtics are a 6-point favorite this afternoon against the #Heat.

Wade rocking the green sneakers pregame in Boston.

Man Hassan would make my day if he could block the hell of IT on a couple occasions Very Happy

I like Hassan off the bench. Because he dominates those second units with ease

Holla at me when Whiteside walks because he's not sure if he stays with the Heat if he'll randomly be subjected to playing behind a worse player. Or randomly be benched during the 4th quarter.

Celtics are a regular season team 1st rd exit

I can't handle these Celtics homers broadcasters.

I'm expecting Hassan to be a hurricane off of the bench. Kill them big fella.

Stat is a bum.

This Sullinger guy is looking more and more like big Davis lmao

Joe Johnson get here soon please...

Good dunk Amare. We can't start him against everybody. But we can v BOS, lol

These Boston morons don't realize that we're no longer the slow team we once were and are number 1 in pace since the break. Gotcha. (My Note: He who laughs last, asshole)

They look groggy and confused lols

Keep this defense up...But Boston not gonna shoot this bad all game

Got to switch up coverage now that HW is out there since the Boston bigs can shoot

Celtics broadcaster about to cry on air

What a great start. These early games must be a pain in the ass for teams, lols. Boston isn't usually this bad. Great job by our guys nonetheless.

Gerald Green lmao, literally looks like the monstars took whatever talent he had.

Man, Gerald Green has to be injured. Watching him slap the ball out of bounds, when it should have been an easy rebound Injured in the brain

Gerald Green should just start learning basic mandarin now.

Marcus smart took a stupid attempt over whiteside.

Zeller getting the better of Hassan thus far.

Did gg trade his basketball skills for a tattoo or something?

Celtics pressure the ball really well...right DWade?

Wade killing our rhythm smh

Welp. You knew they'd eventually start making the wide open shots we were giving them.

Wade and green are f***ing everything up! Get those clowns out of there SPO!

JJ cannot be signed early enough

He can play at 5:30 today. Hopefully we go to triple overtime

I'm throwing up out of my ears litening to Celtics announcers. "He's smart. He's Marcus Smart. He's Marcus very Smart." What the hell does that even mean?

Whiteside is getting eaten alive by f... Cody Zeller. Unacceptable. Wade is playing like crap also. Green obviously thinks he still plays for Boston

Our starters are clearly better than theirs. Our bench though...

J Rich is bullying that little guy IT

Watching Celtics stream on League Pass... I want to slap the **** out of someone.

Never seen IT missing so many easy layups.. We cannot lose this game

Lmao did anyone else hear E. Reid just call him Evan Turnover?

I love the way Sullinger shoots free throw's

Hassan has to get back quicker, Boston is pushing it to get quick rim shots for their bigs while Hassan is confused on who to pick up getting back.

They are good at drawing charges..

Bradley Stevens draws up an excellent play out of timeout open 3. Let's see what Spo draws up

Lmao ISO Wade fade jumper.

If Cavs can fire Blatt and replace him with Lue, then we can do the same and promote Quinn to head coach.

Boston's bench is on fire RN.

Heat holding the Celtics to 39% shooting. The Celtics bench is doing the damage. Their bench has 29 points.

There's no way JR is forcing Isaiah Thomas into a quiet half. He's pretty good defensively, but this is getting ridiculous. I'm so used to IT going off. He looks extremely uncomfortable.

Celts announcer says that after halftime adjustments isaiah will own Richardson

Sullinger is FAT.

Quick question for you guys. Who's a better prospect moving forward, Marcus Smart or Josh Richardson?

Marcus Smart by a mile. Guy is already a great defender. Has a huge non-boxscore impact on his team.

Jrich is classier and has better skin than Smart.

I'm going to pay more attention to Boston defense. That crowder, Avery, smart lineup is a sieve. I'm glad we didn't trade Winslow to Boston.

Makes me mad to see guys like Avery be good 3 point shooters. When he came in the league he was ANEMIC offensively. Now he's proficient there. Wade seriously dropped the ball his whole career on developing that shot.

Last season, When Boston was garbage until the final push to the playoffs, watching with the BOS announcers was a joy—completely quiet, maybe 3 words per quarter, occasional nods to the opposing team. Now that Boston is good, holy hell, I can only imagine…

They are probably in the running for pound for pound most biased announce teams in the league

By the way; I was at the Warriors game the other day. The amount of bandwagon Warrior fans in the heat arena was absolutely ALARMING. Hell I love curry, probably my favorite player in the league but come on!! Show some damn pride and loyalty Jesus! It truly was sad as F to watch "warrior fans" all over the arena

So fat boy is allowed to shove stat

Luol Deng has had a good career. Time to retire after that.

I'm done with Dragic, he's trash. No more excuses for this guy. Wade is letting him run the show and he still sucks. Wade take over please.

So that fat **** pushed off again with no call?

Once again, they let the Michelin man push off...

Someone contain this midget

Thomas on fire, game over. Lets look to NY tommorow.

Refs favoring the Celtics

Sullinger is a fat piece of sh**

It's the 3rd quarter right? That qtr doesn't count in Spo's mind.

Lol Marcus Smart is such a flopper, that was blatant.

I hate Dragic. I HATE HIM.

Wade looks like a zombie. Barely moves.

Winslow can't shoot at all. I thought he had improved his game but damn

Smart, crowder, and Bradley are some seriously good defenders. Couple that with us being careless with the ball and not boxing out and that's basically why they have the lead even though IT is getting locked up.

I hate you, Green.

Too many guys look lifeless.

3:00 PM start.

It's not bothering Boston. They've been pesky af all game.

Hassan got away with basket interference.

He got away with it after refs realized how ludicrous that tech + goaltend call was.

Give Hassan the max and the keys to Miami Bosh u can go ahead an retire. We got this.

Another scrub hitting a three...Celtic bench with 40 points. Smh

that was bad bball. like yo a dude is out there limping go dunk on his ***

Why is Wade chucking...

Mcbob can't guard turner.

Just getting outworked.

Spo you left in Green far too long man.....this is why fans fire you every other game.

Marcus Smart the flop god

Celtics suck bunch of scrubs that just know how to play with each other

Has Marcus smart become the biggest flopper in the NBA?

The Celtics have really good perimeter defenders, and they know they don't have to close out because we literally have no 3 point threat.

Can't lose to this scrubby team after playing so well in the last 4 c'mon

Thus dude Smart is a piece of ****.

SPO is costing us this game right now. Why in the world is green playing so many minutes in the 4th and why is Dragic and Deng on the bench!!! SPO is a joke!

We're ready JJ and Thorton.

Evan Turner killing the Heat off the bench

Winslow o suks big time needs to improve

Brad Stevens is a great coach in the making

We need to win this one For playoff positioning. And so we can shut up these insufferable old fools.

Bradley smart crowder really good defenders

we have more talent they have much better coach

I hope these announcers choke on their food

There best player sucked today and they still won to me that's coaching and hustle

Celtics... Are my sleeper/Cinderella team for the playoffs. Young team, great depth, excellent defense. And those guys are just hitting their prime. Will be stronger a couple of months from now.

And great coach Look what they are doing with a team full of blue collars guys

Stevens sure knows how to draw up plays out of timeouts! This guy is coaching a bunch of nobodies to 3rd seed. We got nothing but HOF's and all stars and we underachieve like a motherf.

Celtics are a very good team. Kudos to Coach Stevens.

I knew we would lose to this team of role players. I definitely don't want to play them in the playoffs. Way better coach and Thomas played like **** and we still lose.

I know Mavs regret that Crowder trade now

Can't discredit the Celtics. They are vicious on defense. And we can't shoot so they just pack the paint. Sullinger is fat enough to keep Hassan from getting good post position and the refs are letting lots of contact go.

The difference? COACHING! Stevens draws up amazing plays out of timeouts, calls excellent plays and has a bunch of role players playing like a cohesive unit

wade getting punked by bradley,

The Celtics are top 3 in pace. You can't run vs them. They're better at it. If we got into a running match with them we would've been wrecked.

The better team just got outcoached and outhustled .

We also can't beat teams that play hard. We're too soft.

19-7 run to end the game for the Celtics and their team full of superstars.

5:30 sharp, JJ better be signed

Anyway, turnovers, lack of spacing and Boston's execution down the stretch killed us. Joe Johnson, I will personally make space in the Heat locker room for you if it will get you here sooner. Also Gerald Green I hate you.

Their transition defence is very good

If spo was the coach of that Celtics team, they'd be one of the worst teams in the league

Gerald Green has played 62 minutes over the last 3 games but has scored 0 points over that stretch (0-of-11 from the field)

After the first half the Celtics were cutting off angles, clogging the paint, and making it incredibly difficult to get to the basket.

Two teams struggled with three point shooting in the first half. One team started running multiple plays to get their shooter a WIDE open look, one didn't. Care to guess which was which?

Something isn't right with Winslows shot mechanically. It seem like most of his misses has been airball: not even grazing/touching rim.

Hassan Whiteside said Marcus Smart is a flopper. Said you can find it on YouTube

This is not a slump, 2G has turned into a smoldering dumpster. Gerald Green has not scored in his last 71 minutes, dating back to the third quarter of the Washington game

Hassan Whiteside on the Marcus Smart foul: "That's what he do. He flops. I don't care if y'all go tell him I said it."

I tkink the KADE is the weak link of the team.. He does his teammates worse players and the basketball is a team play as far I know

Ah, you forgot to turn on your English Language button

I'm glad somebody has finally called out this terrible officiating we've got lately. It's been 3 games in a row and honestly a lot of times throughout this year. Good **** Whiteside.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home

Post by beat Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:04 am

They are only beginning to see the Gerald Green we knew so well.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Home

Post by worcester Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:15 am

My favorite comment:

"Marcus Smart the flop god"
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down