Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:39 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/02/comments-from-other-side-bucks-2715.html

Good test for Knight . . . Lets see how he handles Smart’s defense. 2nd consecutive game going vs. A ballhawk defensive PG, and Smart is even better than Beverley.

I am excited about this game, we're gonna watch BK vs Rondo Oh wait.. Damn it

Brad Stevens looks like he should be on the league That goofy, genius bastard!

Watching Marcus Smart play D is the best reason to watch Boston for the rest of the season -- and it might not be close. A terror.

Best gambling bet in the NBA this year has been betting against the guy Smart guards. A few recent examples Harden 4-23, Lillard 8-23, Paul 3-9, Curry 6-16...Knight might go 1-13 tonight.

Ty Lawson lit Smart up the other night, though.

I can honestly say without a hint of sarcasm, that I'm worried about Jared Sullinger tonight. Dude might wind up with 20 rebounds.

Crazy, boston is in reach for 8th seed..

I'm excited for Kidd vs. Stevens tonight, is that lame to say? I think we win this one easily, and Knight probably makes a lot of the BS chucks he normally does to negate great defense.

I can absolutely guarantee you the Bucks didn't blow it passing on Smart for Parker.
All in all Smart hasnt been very good. Hes a great defender who is currently a liability on offense.

I'm going to see how long I can do the Celtics broadcast for (yes it is worse than the Bucks by a lot) who wants to make it a contest?

I'm pretty pumped to listen to Scalabrine for a bit tbh.

They have Scal now? I like him but he isn't making up for Tommy.

Kenyon Martin (dysentery) is out for Saturday's game against the Celtics. Old guy is malnourished. Happens in those cut-price nursing homes the Bucks use.

Sullinger sets a huge ass screen.

Probably because he has a huge ass.

Let Cs shoot long 2s all night

Tyler "Ghost-face" Zeller

Crowder is an actual tough matchup

Prince looking as handsome as ever

I think we need new announcers more than new uniforms.

Scal is making the Boston crew palatable.

Abby Chin... Text me. [FACE THROWING A KISS]

Zeller scared of Yanni.

I think Zeller just sucks actually.

Damn nice D Crowder

Crowder would be an awesome addition IMO. Could play that DeMarre Carroll role

Nice comparison. I dig it. Always been a fan of Crowder. He'd be a nice addition for any team looking to strengthen their bench.

Boston announcers frothing over Giannis.

Oh God I forgot Buck killer Tayshaun Prince is a Celtic. Probably proceed to have his best game since his Pistons days.

Its gonna be close tonight. Also Smart looks like 30 years old.

And Gerald Wallace makes his first appearance of the night! I thought that guy was destined to be a Buck at one point.

Avery Bradley had some horrible misses in the 1st half 4/32 for 13.5/2.6/1.5 and 51.5 TS% seems crazy..I know he got the rep for being a good defender 3 or 4 years ago but I don’t really see it

Boston has abysmal perimeter defense tonight.

Both Knight and Bayless have gotten past both Smart and Bradley a few times. Good on 'em.

Smart's shot is ugly. His bricks are painful.

Smart playing Dumb.

Smart needs to lose 20 pounds, way too chunky.

Can't believe Evan Turner is still in the NBA lol.

I don't know who's shot is uglier Smart or Turner.

Everything Giannis does is incredible. I can't help but have a man crush on him

We are leaving Zeller alone so much

People were getting excited about Zeller early in the season Why?

He is a good PnR big . . . Put up great numbers with an elite PnR PG on the floor. Celtics don’t have that anymore with Rondo traded.

After I cut up Tyler He’s scored 10 on us..oh well I have him in fantasy

Turner and Zeller have played the same identical play in 4 of 6 last offences. PnR on left top key. As simple as 1+1=2. And we still can’t deal with it effectively.

Boston like to hit those two shots to deflate you.

Marcus thorton is killing us

Smart's D overrated?

Celtics just don't quit

Man the Celtics just keep hanging around.

Celtics are much quicker and aggressive to loose balls ... Bucks are going to blow this! Book it!

These A-holes just won't go away. Idk if that's a credit to them or a discredit to us, maybe both alittle bit?

Smart can't guard anyone.

Credit to them and their coaching. They're competetive guys. Most teams with this little talent quit by now.

Absolutely. Buying into an intelligent coaches system goes along way.

We just can't shake these guys.

What happened to Avery Bradley? Wasn't he a great defensive player?

Giannis needs to just take Sullinger off the dribble no way he stays with him

it's a lot to ask of Giannis to pull on Sullinger for 8 minutes We really need to figure the center spot out at some point. Kind of ridiculous.

Sullinger commits about 50 fouls a game That’s why we need a 270 lb mean guy on the roster

Tommy Heinsohn apparently thought that was a three.

I don't think Tommy is there today. The guy does sound like a human version of him though.

Sullinger is so fat.

So is Smart. They should call them the Fatics.

Sullinger killing us

Sullinger just crushed Giannis my goodness

The luck of the Irish is kicking in for the Celtics.

All that time bumping and grinding with sully Giannis has nothing in the tank. Isn’t even looking to drive or break down the middle.

Sully with a horrible shot selection. Tank on!

Jon was about to go and beat the **** out of Sullinger. He was legitimately pissed.

If only Henson were Russian He probably would’ve known not to touch the nyet.

Lol at Celtics plays after the time outs... First and ridicoulus 3 from sullinger and now this??!?! LOL

Lucky to escape with a win.  Celtics play much harder than their record indicates.  

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down