Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks

Post by bobheckler Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:46 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2013/11/comments-from-other-side-bucks-111.html

It's sad for me to read an entire game thread filled with fans cheering for their team to lose. I don't care how bad our team is or who is at the end of the ping pong balls, I'm going to cheer for my team to win every single game. I have higlighted my favorite comments in bold. What are yours? I hope you enjoy today's comments...

Well, we are walking into Titletown. Hopefully the Celtics players all partied hard last night and tonight and we get an easy W lol.

This is a must lose game that could set the tone for the early part of the season. Losing will go a long way in helping forge the right kind of identity for this team.

Time to send Ainge a message...we won't be out tanked.

Boston sucks, so this will be a tough one to pull out, but I have faith our boys can get it done.

I wonder how many losses it will take until our vets give up. Zaza will always play hard, but I could see Mayo/caron/Neal just mailing it in

Really need Jeff Green to be unguardable.

Boston will be buzzing and hostile crowd. Schedule Loss.

If Gary Neal leads us in shot attempts again we may have a chance to pull out a loss here.

Hopefully LD gives Neal some minutes at PG. Would be huge towards a loss.

I'm looking forward to 500lb Sullinger starting at PF with one of Caron or Middleton matching up with him.

Hoping the 'Klynyk' delivers us a loss.

No offense, but 2007 is an example of how not to tank. We out tanked all but 2 teams and ended up with Yi at the 6th pick. Celtics ended up with the 5th pick and Jeff Green. Meanwhile, Atlanta, Seattle and Portland, all teams that didn't tank as bad, ended up with 3rd (Horford), 2nd (Durant) and 1st pick (Oden, not that he counts). Damn the lottery.

The Celtics ended up with the 5th pick which turned into Ray Allen which convinced KG to accept a trade to Boston which led to a championship.

Loving Neal at PG in terms of our chances of losing this game.

It's simply not true that Boston didn't tank. They tanked spectacularly in the Oden/Durant year -- one of the most blatant instances of tanking in the history of sports -- and when they were bumped down to the 5th pick, they traded it for Allen, who was a prerequisite for acquiring Garnett. So even with Boston, tanking was instrumental in building their championship team.

Re: The building of the Celtics You are completely leaving out the fact that Kevin McHale gifted KG to his buddy Danny Ainge.

Some of us take joy in losses, something the Bucks do a majority of the time.

Wow, Knight and Ridnour injuries early have really helped the stealth tank. Gary Neal at PG? Phenomenal.

It will be good to see the Bucks against another work in process team.

I am anticipating a lot of Bucks TOs against defensive pressure of Avery Bradley.

Wow, I thought Gerald Wallace was at least 36.

Cetics starters. My goodness. It'd be hard to lose this game.

This is like watching a middle school girls basketball game.

Who is this Brazilian oaf? I like him.

We might be executing one of the best unintentional tanks of all-time.

When did the Celtics sign Booger from revenge of the nerds to play C?

We are making their Euro big look like Hakeem in his prime.

Danny Ainge is pissed. How are we executing a better tank then him?

I'm not usually one for hyperbole but this could be the worst team in NBA history.

Not one player on our team can box out, I love it.

If Gary Neal didn't start his NBA career in San Antonio he'd be Jordan Crawford.

OJ Mayo is somehow the most lethargic player I've seen in a while.

He's like a distilled Eddy Curry.

Wallace looks a lot better physically this season. Could really hurt their tank

Vitor is bothering a lot of shooters on D for the Celts.

Vitor Faverani is a one man wall for Boston Reminds me of Pekovic. Instant Defense.

Oh forgot Celtics had that Kelly long hair dude.

Green is killing us.

He seems to play against us well from what I remember

Olynyk looks like an extra from Dazed and Confused

Avery Bradley is playing like the Spurs on a team that wants to be Charlotte

This Brazilian fella is showing Larry out right now

It feels like the Celtics have like 20 more offensive rebounds than they actually do.

We're making Wallace look good

For a second I thought that was Marquis Daniels

I thought the Celtics were suppose to be bad on offense like us?

Wallace Bradley and Lee are all players I could see on a championship team

Wallace is a damn fine player on rebuilding teams He’s a mercenary after years with Charlotte. He’ll do enough to fill a boxscore, but won’t actually help you win. He’s the perfect Boston veteran.

Faverani dominating. I have seen it all.

Zaza in garbage time is the most entertaining basketball there is. The mixture of dominating post moves and falling down is reminiscent of Wilt if he ever played on rollerskates equipped with banana peels.

Down 20 to a team expected to be a bottom 3 team. Wow

And no Rondo

Faverani for MVP, MIP, DPY, ROY, CSI, FBI, NCIS and whatever. Mark my words

Are there any announcers (other than Reggie Miller and Sean Elliott) who are more annoying than the Celtics announcers? They never feel that the other team deserves a call, even if it is absolutely blatant

I'd love to see Ron Artest murder Joey Crawford.

Zaza getting into Sully's head.

Orlando, Philly and Boston fans have to be ticked. We will give them a run for Wiggins.

Orlando won their first 2 games, they are awful even for tanking

Joey Crawford making sure the Celtics win since they honored Bill tonight.

Bradley is effing terrible.

I could get use to this. This is basically the best situation for us. Our young guys gain confidence. While our vets make sure we lose

It appears bostons tank is strong also

Nice flop by zaza

Zaza is a BEAST at drawing fouls. And falling down.

Wolters is just eating up Bradley. I can't believe it.

There are few things more enjoyable than a Boston fanbase whining their arses off. I love it.

Never foul Bass around the basket unless he's dunking it.

Where did Faverani come from? He's really solid, even now that we're making a comeback he scares me

Has anybody looked at Faverani's line?

I'm afraid to

The guy is legit.

He's the Michael carter Williams of tall old foreigners.

Boston out tanking us here, you've got to give them credit.

Damn, were gonna win this.

I refuse to believe that Gerald Wallace didn't intentionally turn that ball over. No one is that stupid. He drove into 3 defenders sideways - there was zero upside to that play.

Wow, the Celtics tank is a well oiled machine.

Ainge to the C's in the 4th: "OK guys, you've done well,but let's remember the big picture here."

We really need a season ending injury for Zaza

At least Boston still has the Red Sox.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down