Amar'e Stoudemire Bought Out

3 posters

Go down

Amar'e Stoudemire Bought Out Empty Amar'e Stoudemire Bought Out

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:30 am

Per NY Post.

I wonder how this will effect us.  No, I don't think Danny will or should go after him but, now that he's available, I'm wondering how that will effect the market for Bass and any other big Danny is dangling?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Amar'e Stoudemire Bought Out Empty Re: Amar'e Stoudemire Bought Out

Post by wide clyde Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:38 am

I guess that with Stoudemire now available for no cost in picks and also most likely for the vet minimum, he could find a place somewhere where Ainge may have wanted to trade Bass.

Stoudemire seems to play nightly for the Knicks, but he is a very distant shell of what he used to be. His motor appears to still be running at least fairly well, but his wheels are just too far gone. He also seems to take a few minutes after entering the game to get loose on the court which may not bode well for playing several short spurts in a game, and seems to do better when playing longer stretches.

Perhaps if someone signs him to play less than 10 minutes per game he can contribute, but I would still think that a team needing a forward to do what Bass and Stoudemire can do would do much better with Bass.

wide clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:24 am

If Stoudamire's availability winds up blocking a trade of Bass, it's okay with me.  I'd like to see this Celtics team finish out the season.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down