Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:52 am

I would think Whiteside could have a big game tonight, providing his butt is out of the doghouse his ankle’s okay.

What happened to get Hassan in the doghouse?

the techs he's gotten his last couple games I assume

Pivotal game Won't be easy... Isaiah Thomas always kills us..

Boston smh. They've played well as of late.

Win is a must. I'm jumping on the tanking bandwagon if we lose.

i really hope the front office is monotering if were not going to make the playoff that wed better have enough losses to keep our pick, a lottery pick this year is going to be an impact player!!

Hopefully Dragic sits. Smart & Bradley play the type of defense that won't be good for Dragic back at less than 100%. Good thing is that Sullinger isn't playing, so they're less 1 big. Bass will bang our front court, but expect Spo to go with his beloved small ball & put Beas at the 5 at some point. I do like Jonas, who Bos got from Detroit & his deal expires. Worth us looking at in the off season at least.

Btw Boston has a guy named Luigi... We got Mario. Hopefully Wario doesn't show up, but that's hilarious They will even be in the same colors, Luigi green, Mario red (red themed anyway, in white home jersey)

Their only bigs are Zeller and Bass. I think no Sullinger is huge, he is one of their best rebounders with his fat ass. So, for the most part Whiteside should do well if he plays

Avery Bradley is out, should be an easy 1 for us

As long as Isaiah Thomas is balling it won't be easy

Boston btw have one of the best back to back records. Wonderful. Bass, Smart and IT are the ones to look out for

Hmm Haslem must really be hurting for him to not play. Bass might just go off tho

No way we lose this one Poor defensive team? Below average front line? Young? Coming off a back to back loss to Orlando? We can’t lose this one. Especially if we have our full starting unit. Plus if we win and Charlotte loses, we move to 7th and a half game ahead of them. Must win.

Offensive foul on Crowdah

Why does Turner always hit his shots against us? He's an absolutely useless basketball player but does all right against us

I'm forced to listen to the Boston broadcast and man they are trashing Whiteside...

Birdman already getting abused by Olynyk, what's even worse is it's not on jumpshot it's on a drive. Oh how the mighty have fallen....

Lmao at Chalners passing people the ball with one second on the shot clock after he wasted most if it, he's such a trash player

Luigi is owning us

Boston blows leads, so there is some hope

Boston sucks in transition D. We need to force more turnovers

I'm not sure if I even want a lead in the 3rd, if we get it. There are 3 instances I remember where we were up 10 after the 3rd and we still lost. Lol

WTF, SCALABRINE is no longer GOD .. but merely an announcer ?

Boston announcers just called wade a "dinosaur"

Do not think that announcer realizes how that sounded to Miami fans that may be watching

I don’t think Scalabrine cares.

Wade going at will in the paint, atleast he realizes there is no shot blocker

Celtics have a very big lineup right now We need to run them with our small ball

Whiteside gonna get suspended for that. Moron

Spo needs to put Whiteside on another timeout. This man has lost it. A headcase, which is what I feared about him

Whiteside needs to get it together. He's out there trying to kill dudes, man.

How does Bass always own us? He's so **** **** against every other team lmao.

knew Bass would go off, we dont have someone to muscle him

We suck. And the refs want Boston to win. Yikes

That flagrant two wasn't even worth it Hassan....it's Kelly ****ing Olynick and he didn't even do anything

this Luigi guy bruh

luigi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mario

So I just started watching. The scoreboard says Wade is doing really well and Deng is playing...any special reason why we're losing to Boston?

Luigi

Free throws are the only thing keeping us in this game

Jerebko and Olynyk beasting on the heat lol, but I guess we can blame Whiteside for having to see Andersons corpse on the court to end games.

damn...these white guys putting on a clinic

**** these refs

They lose tonight and i'm done. This rollercoaster ride isn't fun. Down 8 to sorryass Boston. Smh

Time for the tank?

Small ball doesn't really work against BOS they are small too and match up well with our group

I think they're tanking whether they want to or not. Nobody can guard Isiah Thomas. I mean I know Boston is better after the trades they made, but we should still beat this team. Geez

LET"S DO THIS!
Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away 9LXCxnw

How tall is Thomas 5'7? Dude's amazing

we can't keep a 5'7 dude at bay lol

We didn't shut down any ONE Celtics player. Every one had their moments. Jerebko, Bass, Datomi, Olynyk, not to mention Isaiah, that's just embarrassing.

Brandon bass got the most assists on the C's? Lol

It's really sad we can't beat a pathetic Celtics team, we aren't making the playoffs, we won't even finish 9th.

We can't beat a team that did nothing but stockpile picks for the whole season.

Bass looking like lebron out there tonight against us

Starters back in yet we play worse. I think Brad Stevens could have won with this team.

Salvator is one of those crooked refs. The betting line for this game was MIA -2.....heavily public fave and money would have poured on Miami. (MY NOTE: -2 is "heavily public fave"? Face it, you got 2 points for home court against a team that is behind you in the standings. Don't blame the refs on this one, they were clearly giving you calls on Smart)

I said before the game, if we lose, I'm jumping on the tanking bandwagon. It's now official. Let's tank.

Unfortunately it's too late to tank. We could still Duckboat, though, if you're into that sort of thing.

We got killed by three white guys and a shrimp smh

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away

Post by kdp59 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:02 pm

3 white guys and shrimp!

LOL
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away

Post by mrkleen09 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Surprised the Heat even have fans left on the bandwagon. Worst fans in the NBA.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Rosalie commented on the Game-on Thread, as the game was in the process of winding down, how empty the seats already were.  For a non-runaway game, that's a terrible message to send to one's team.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down