What is the Celtics record after the trades of Rondo and Jeff Green?

4 posters

Go down

What is the Celtics record after the trades of Rondo and Jeff Green? Empty What is the Celtics record after the trades of Rondo and Jeff Green?

Post by international Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:22 am

I would like to know.

international

Back to top Go down

What is the Celtics record after the trades of Rondo and Jeff Green? Empty Re: What is the Celtics record after the trades of Rondo and Jeff Green?

Post by kdp59 Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:02 pm

19-22 since the Rondo trade I believe.

16-13 since the Green trade, if my count is right.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

What is the Celtics record after the trades of Rondo and Jeff Green? Empty Re: What is the Celtics record after the trades of Rondo and Jeff Green?

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:19 pm

kdp59 wrote:19-22 since the Rondo trade I believe.

16-13 since the Green trade, if my count is right.

kdp,

Assuming your numbers are correct: we would be #8, just .006 behind Indy for #7 since Rondo, and in 5th since Green and close behind slumping Chicago for 4th.

Not bad for a team that you needed scorecards to keep track of who is on the team and who was gone just 1 month ago.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by international Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Thanks for the information.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by international Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:03 pm

Chemistry is more important than some people think.This team is playing unselfish basketball and is so good to see them playing now.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:27 am

International,

In this day of entertainment-oriented basketball, chemistry is one of the few elements that retains some of the beauty of the game and one of the few elements that can overcome reduced talent in producing a winning team.

I've always felt that great chemistry can be the equivalent of having six men on the floor.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down