Remember that crazy question I asked about Sully?

3 posters

Go down

Remember that crazy question I asked about Sully? Empty Remember that crazy question I asked about Sully?

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Sully available to play tonight. Recovered alot faster than anticipated, I have noticed that he has been
on the bench in uniform the last couple of games. I asked last week if anyone thought that if they were making the playoffs if he would be available. Looks like he is
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Remember that crazy question I asked about Sully? Empty Re: Remember that crazy question I asked about Sully?

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:51 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Sully available to play tonight. Recovered alot faster than anticipated, I have noticed that he has been
on the bench in uniform the last couple of games.  I asked last week if anyone thought that if they were making the playoffs if  he would be available.  Looks like he is

Rosalie,

You are positively prescient! Could you please predict a victory for the Celtics tonight?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Remember that crazy question I asked about Sully? Empty Re: Remember that crazy question I asked about Sully?

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:06 pm

They are going to harp on this kid about his weight, I hope it does not become a real issue
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Rosalie,

Good call.  You've been spending altogether too much time in hospitals.

The cigar's in the mail.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Guess who is at my house???? BobC. Hey Bob when you coming to Boston?????? I know Sam is around.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:49 pm

Evan, you are making liars out of all of us
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Rosalie, Bob's bringing four friends to our Celtics gathering on April 12.  Sorry you won't be able to join us.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down