Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away, 3/5/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away, 3/5/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away, 3/5/24

Post by bobheckler Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:24 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/03/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers-3524.html

by FLCeltsFan

I'm not saying they need to win but Garland, Allen and Mobley should be enough to at least compete and not look like a G-league team.

Since they just made Steph curry look like a G leaguer, maybe temper those expectations lol

Fully expect to lose by 15+

I jumped on Celtics -8 this morning. Couldn't believe it was that low. If I'm gonna be miserable I might as well make money.

I’m expecting the Celtics to commit war crimes tonight

As long as we don't get stomped as bad as the warriors I'll call this a win

Don’t worry guys, we’ll win this game. It’s only when we’re at full strength that we look mediocre

Celtics by 70

Are you talking final score or halftime?

Not sure I even want to watch this game! Sad

Unfortunately for us, Boston doesn't seem to the be the kind of team that takes people lightly. They seem to enjoy beating bad teams by 40.

I am mainly attending this game tonight for the bobblehead.

Celtics are way overdue for a loss. If LeVert and Okoro can play, we win. Regardless of Brown/Zinger status.

My one wish and hope for this game is that Darius Garland can get through the whole game without ramming his own face into the hip of Porzingas.

Not ramming his face into Porzingis' hip will be easier if Porzingis is in street clothes on the bench.

Zingus is active.

Darius must wear a football helmet with a facemask.

Sam Merrill can pass Lebron James’ All-Time scoring record tonight (40,036) if he scores 39,558 against the Celtics

Must win game for the coach or he’ll get fired tomorrow.

This game could get ugly real quick

I'm not sure we will blow them out. Celtics could hang in there.

We‘re in a tough spot but we should remember being up 3-0 and the Boston crowd and team being fired up. We should respond in kind and rip somebody’s arm out like Olynyk did to us on that day. Old Testament - Arm for an arm.

I would never encourage the team to resort to violence Except Kelly f***ing Olynyk

Boston is fully healthy. Okoro and LeVertTheBostonKiller are available. Hoping to be leading or within 10 heading in to the 4th

Classic trap game, Merrill is gonna go off for 50 (I'm delusionally hopeful)

Can we get Jason Kelce to sign a 10 day contract now that he isn’t bound to the NFL anymore?

Manifesting a JA triple double, Merrill 10+ threes, and Garland 20 assists, Cavs win by 40

Using challenge 3 minutes in is disrespectful

Celtics missing loads of easy shots

Porzingis never gets called for fouls

I hate the Celtics man

So far so good - if giving up wide open 3’s and bad offense is good

Our defense is beyond bad. We are lucky they are missing wide open shots

Celtics look legit unstoppable man congrats to them on the chip. Also f*** Boston fans

Derrick White is going to Josh Hart us tonight. We struggle against these kind of players

Game over softest team in the league

This Celtics team is like a MyGM team when I want to cheat, insane

Mobley and Garland suck

Porzingis is a cheat code on both ends

It’s more over than it has ever been over right now. Blow up the core, send Mobley and Garland to the breadlines, Donovan to NY, everyone else to China. Shoot JB into the moon and then liquidate this entire franchise. I am disgusted

Porzingis hates the cavs

Mobley is useless on both ends right now

Are you kidding me, not one shot attempt for Sam and he gets pulled? This coach might be the worst in the league.

Celtics making us look like children at the local playground

Boston hitting 3s today. Their win rate is pretty much perfect when hitting 3s

Porzingus is killing us

where was this Porzingis during the rest of his career? He was the guy “unicorn” was invented for and he’s actually looking like it now

Celtics are playing as well as some of the best teams in NBA history. Only four teams had better net point differentials and they all won the title.

Boston is a rare combo of great individual players playing unselfish team ball

Tatum looks like an unsuccessful YouTuber

I'm over Niang at this point he needs benched indefinitely

They literally have 4 dudes that can/have been #1 options in their starting line up. They’re great defensively, have 5 shooters in their lineup, are long, it’s insane.

We get a little momentum then those giant leprechauns just chuck up lucky bullsh** shots. I hate Boston so much.

they are just letting Kornet foul the crap out of everybody down low

The banshee in the stands shrieking for Tatum needs to get thrown out

Did I just watch Luke Kornet block Mobley? You’ve got to be kidding

Evan Mobley blocked by kornet....

Is there a reason that this team shouldn’t tear it all down and rebuild next season

We were 2nd seed until like two days ago, chill lol

absolutely embarrassing team they are so soft

They got Kornett out there lookin like prime Shaq

Porter getting blocked by Kornet. Hmm.

Apparently, Luke Kornet has morphed into Mutombo

Tatum is just too good

Can we get a second chance opportunity or is that only reserved for our opponent..

If “Cavs Culture” means drafting/acquiring a bunch of nice guys with zero attitude or desire then Koby is absolutely killing it .

On pace to only lose by 32! Not too shabby

Dean Wade is horrendous.

feels like the Celtics aren't even taking us seriously lol

This team is going nowhere unless JB is fired.

Get Wade off the court. He contributes nothing to this team.

This season is over. Gonna get swept first round by whoever we end up against.

I'm not trying to hate on joe mazzulla but hes a system coach

At least he has a system. What the f*** does JB have?

PRICHARD got the rebound when Evan is actually in position to get it. LOL. This is becoming hilarious to me.

Evan Mobley and The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day.

Who is the author?

J. B. Bickerstaff

Why is mobley so.passive? He lacks the will to dominate

He’s not being passive, he’s just playing extremely bad.

Wade needs off this team. He's just terrible.

Score doesn’t match the eye test right now, we’re only down 10 but it looks like we don’t belong on the same court

At least they’re not trying to trade mitchell in the halftime show

Celtics defense a lot tougher than I thought. Porzi isn’t good but he’s huge and the Porzi / Kornet lineup was befuddling to us

Tatum’s a b**ch who just pushes off on EVERY play

Boston is not taking this game seriously on offense.

Tatum just be whining all f***in game man

Tatum pushes off every play, quite literally. Should have gotten a tech as well.

Right the fact that he was asking for a call when his elbow initiated everything….is a choice

Tatum would be so good if he could finish like a player of his height. He's taller player I've ever seen rely totally on jumpers

That Mobley injury is rough. Hopefully he’s OK

No big deal Mobley is horrible anyways right guys?

How tf is that a foul? Refs are blind.

NBA wants Celtics to go to finals ig

Niang kills this team when he’s on the floor

Niang is payed 8 million a year btw. 2 more years of this sh**

Niang ain't worth a pack of dog sh**

Watching Caris LeVert play basketball is a genuinely unenjoyable experience.

It's crazy how much better Boston is than the rest of the East. Can we send them to the West?

Saving the challenge to try and negate 1 point in a 18 point game.

Why would you challenge that? He still gets the 3 even if we win it

JB has won a challenge that resulted in FTs for the other team dude.

The Celtics, barring injury, are going to demolish everyone in their path to a title. The entire team can shoot 3's it makes you have to have a team full of great individual defenders and still have an elite offensive team to beat their elite defense. That team doesn't exist and it pretty much never has.

Celtics running a three big lineup, cavs running Niang at the 5. I want to die

I can’t even fathom how amazing it’s going to feel when JB gets fired

Tatum is one of the most annoying dudes in the league. B**ches about marginal contact every time down the court. Of course, he doesn’t want that bullsh** called against him when defending.

Got them right where we want them.

JB forced to play Wade and he delivers like everyone expected.

Wade you are the new goat

Dean Wade > Jayson Tatum

No one talk badly about Dean Wade ever again

Love it. Cavs are so fun. Are you enjoying one of the youngest and one of the best teams in the league?

With how big Porzingis is the least they could do is count his steps

I will never tire of watching the Celtics collapse in a fourth quarter. This is truly heartwarming stuff

Garland sucks

If this challenge fails, league just shows how crooked they are.

let's see how the NBA officials twist themselves into giving Tatum two shots

We are so back

Dean Wade beat the Celtics

Imagine if we didn't have a challange

Legit. Maybe jb knows better than us

REFS TRIED TO F*** US BUT THEY FAILED

Tatum is no mvp. Never has been. Imagine Luka with this team or another mvp candidate

Dean Wade better than Michael Jordan

Garland did his best to lose that game lmao, kid has zero clutch gene or IQ

Garland was the one who initiated the 32-6 run. Are you dense?

Tatum clearly pushes off lmao

I’ve never seen someone get away with it more than him and brown. Glad he didn’t get it!

Celtics faded quicker than Derrick White’s hairline

This is how Knicks fans must have felt the other day when they won lol, if im a Celtics fan im so sick rn

Maybe they don't care that much, they're so far ahead in the standings (MY NOTE: Nobody thought we were going to go 33-0 to finish the season, which is what we would have done taking an 11-game win streak the remaining 22 games)

I’ve only been to 2 Cavs games each have been 22 point comebacks against the Celtics You are welcome

Dean Wade is our PF of the future

Celtics forum thinks it’s rigged 😂 can’t wait to watch them get sh** on in the playoffs AGAIN

Celtics make no sense. They just start chucking threes and stop attacking. This has happened several times this season, when they just take lazy shots. When they put pressure on the rim they're unstoppable they just...stop?

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down