Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away

Post by bobheckler Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:39 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/12/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers.html

It’d be nice to get a win against one of my 29 least favorite teams.

brad stevens looks like a freshman in college

Celtics have been playing well and Thomas has been on a tear. It'll be fun to see how they match up. That being said....
Easy Win.

Ugh. The Celtics are the worst. Non-talented, badly coached, try-hards who don’t even look like they are having any fun.

its weird that celtics are so bad at rebounding and yet lead in loose balls

Horford just owned James

The Celtics will hang for a bit and then lose. 157-111 Cavs.

I'll take the Cavs over 95% of the league as long as LeBron is on the court.

I feel like it's going to be a tough night for Liggins, IT might get him in foul trouble, I hope he proves me wrong.

Liggins Confidence Outlook:

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away Dropping-stocks-in-hole-of-floor

Celtics not even guarding LeBron for 3 Have they seen his 3pt% this season?

What are the Celtics doing defensively on the 3 point line? Lol Totally ignoring it lol

Jae Crowder is the bottom shelf bagged cereal version of Kenneth Fareid

I will always hate the Celtics for taking 2015 from us. Had they not put a hit on Love, we'd be talking about a threepeat. Dam leprechauns.

Thomas, you are not a starting all-star you chucking bum.

How dumb is Bradley. You were never going to dunk that with LeBron coasting down the sidelines. Unless he didn't see him, and I think he did, pretty awful attempt by him. I thought he'd reverse that to avoid LB. But actually tried to challenge him and got punked badly.

Really Amir Johnson You checked your feet for that

Ok Boston is finally gonna have to stop lowballing us for Love        Crowder......AND Amir Johnson for Love straight up

Why does Avery Bradley have 11 points already?

This Celtics team would get swept if they met us. They are so f***ing overrated and overhyped by the media.

Bron is just laying back, taking mental notes on how he’s going to eviscerate this defense in the second half.

Cavs play like such garbage sometimes

Smart just picked lebron clean

I've never seen frye get killed this badly in the pnr

Celtics are continuously involving Frye in a PnR and they have had major joy against him!

Every team should be as lucky to have a broadcaster who loves their team as much as AC loves the Cavs Except the Los Angeles teams because the paradox caused by an LA "fan" being that loyal would in turn cause reality collapse

Isiah Thomas gives me hope for k felder

Where is Liggins? He's like a stop sign to IT.

Boston once again getting overly physical to mask the fact that they aren't good enough

I know we all joke about the Love for Crowder trades that are so ass. Crowder is a pretty solid player though.

Yeah I gotta remember he only looks bad against us because he's against LeBron and Love.

Is it me or is Fratello taking a massive dump on us?

It's the year-long media agenda to make the Celtics seem relevant.

How many Crowder jerseys have sold tonight at the Q?

How the F*** is LeBron such a bad foul shooter?

Guys we MAY be able to get Crowder for Love straight up

Thomas just runs into someone and gets the calls...

Come on Lebron. Back that midget down.

LeBron got fouled but it's not like he'd have made the freethrows Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away Hihi

Felder needs to watch tape exclusively on IT. Forget every other player.

Thomas size means if someone breathes on him it's a foul on offense, and he can foul as much as he wants on defense. Nice.

Isaiah Thomas is annoying in the way casual observers think James Harden is annoying. That foul was legitimate, but I think he gets quite a few… questionable ones in most games.

Both of them are a lot of fun to watch Imo

I love watching Harden. My favorite non-Cav. I hate watching IT.

Hardens a lot more fun to watch, but I finally got past the Celtics/IT hate to enjoy him. He’s really good offensively

It might just be that I really hate the Celtics and can’t get over that.

Celtic ineptitude on rebounding is sinking them

Celtics consistently putting guards on Lebron is weird

Thomas can't be stopped

Jerebko looks like an extra from a WWII movie

Hortford was a waste of money for Boston. Don't see what he brings.

Sort of useless out there...slow and methodical

Smart lol. Sit down. You are getting blown out!

Boston are frauds. Lead by an overrated 15 year old coach.

And so it goes...Boston must compensate for its lack of talent by dirtying up the game.

I hate this team. Getting 2015 playoffs flashbacks. The dirtiness is going to start coming out of this team in green. Keep Kevin away from their Canadian!

Good thing the Celtics added a Superstar Center to help with their rebounding woes. It’s not like he was starting on a team that the Cavaliers regularly annihilated on the boards for the past two years or anything…

Don't want to play the Celtics in the playoffs because they'll at the very least ding us up a lot.

How many times is LeBron going to let f***ing Zeller cause him to turn the ball over? WTF

The Revenge of Tyler Zeller

Are we really getting torched by the white-supremasist-look-alike right now?

Good timeout. We were letting this game get competitive when we had this poor-quality team almost put away.

The Smart-Zeller pnr is hard to stop, apparently

WTF. We are not warriors to blow leads.

This is 70% on LeBron's horrid performance and 30% on Lue's lethargy. Incredible

This team likes to play around too damn much, u were leading by 21 at 1 freaking point. You can`t give team like Boston hope.

LeBron with one of his lackadasical passes in the backcourt finally cost him... 8 TO's.

I hAte Boston. They never stop. Cavs really are going to play like this all year too.

Giving this that much Hope will make them think they can compete with the cavs. What a joke of a 4th quarter, sloppy, playing around. You had a 20 point lead and decided it is time to play around in the 4th.

Their bench is murdering ours. Griff and/or Dan f***Ed up royally this off-season. No more sugar coating it.

Lol Brad Stevens quit bitching... Assuming you wanted a foul against LeBron on IT. IT gets ever damn call known to man.

Yeah Kay felder is nothing like IT

Kyrie is hurting from when Horford flagrantly pushed him down two plays ago.

I don’t believe or care about Celtics confidence. It doesn’t matter what they think. This is all about our record and home court. Celtics stand no chance in a series. NO CHANCE.

It’s a sweep. An easy sweep. They have no talent outside of the guy who gets phantom foul calls and those disappear in the playoffs.

I do, let them make a trade for a great player with those picks they have. Keep Giving them hope and 1 day will comeback and bite us.

Crowder is a joke.

Smh really don't want to play this team in a series. They'll just hurt all of us

The Boston goons.

That already happened. We would be repeat champs if it wasn't for this goon squad.

Always a potential injury when battling Boston. Trashy culture they got there since they got that coach.

Man I'd like to get Avery Bradley on this team.

Man I just keep thinking what a waste of $ on Horford...nice job Ainge

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down