Unfortunately for Memphis, Jeff Green opts in

4 posters

Go down

Unfortunately for Memphis, Jeff Green opts in Empty Unfortunately for Memphis, Jeff Green opts in

Post by steve3344 Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:29 pm

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/18/report-jeff-green-opting-in-with-grizzlies-for-9-2-million/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

From the way he played he knows he wouldn't get that anywhere else.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Unfortunately for Memphis, Jeff Green opts in Empty Re: Unfortunately for Memphis, Jeff Green opts in

Post by bobheckler Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:37 pm

You can question his heart and his guts, but there's nothing wrong with his head.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Unfortunately for Memphis, Jeff Green opts in Empty Re: Unfortunately for Memphis, Jeff Green opts in

Post by steve3344 Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:41 pm

bobheckler wrote:You can question his heart and his guts, but there's nothing wrong with his head.

bob

I've never seen anyone who looks more like a great basketball player and plays less like one.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by hawksnestbeach Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:43 pm

"You can question his heart and his guts, but there's nothing wrong with his head." Now, that's funny, Bob, (especially since he's no longer our problem.) Danny cleaned house this year, and there's no one he shipped out that I want back. Hawk

hawksnestbeach

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:10 pm

well obviously everybodys glad he's not our problem and glad that he's gone except one poster who blabs and blabs about context and can't give a straight answer to a simple question. We know the guy sucked and the trade sucked and he is even worse in Memphis, hows that for CONTEXT!!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:28 pm

I wonder why Barkley and Shaq were ripping Jeff Green on 2 separate occasions on TNT during playoffs? if I asked them if the Perk for Green trade was good or bad for Boston, I could probably get a straight answer.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down