Steph Curry shot

2 posters

Go down

Steph Curry shot Empty Steph Curry shot

Post by bobheckler Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:56 am

He was unreal last night.

I realize how premature and silly this will sound, but when I watch Steph Curry I see RJ Hunter.  Same ultra-quick wrist-flick release, same unreal range.  Remember, Steph Curry wasn't Steph Curry in his first year neither.  In fact, there were several years where his chronic ankle issues made people wonder if he would even have a long NBA career.  Now, of course, he's being talked about as one of the greatest shooter of all time.

Check out this shot from last night.  He recovers a loose ball at halfcourt, goes up for a 25'er, has the ball nicked by the defender on the way up and it still gets nothing but net.  I almost choked on my sashimi (or was it my sake?).

https://vine.co/v/iBahLnhEW90

RJ Sniper still has a long way to go, he hasn't proven anything conclusively at this level yet, but he has tools to work with.  

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Steph Curry shot Empty Re: Steph Curry shot

Post by k_j_88 Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:16 pm

I really like Hunter. i think he has the potential to become something great... Plus we go to the same school cheers

Steph Curry is unreal. I've never seen anyone like him and it's almost scary. He still is going to get better as a player for a little while at least.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down